Im sure Im not the only one that thinks that some enhancements are seriously lacking in comparrison to others. I think one of the bigger ones would be paralysis. This is what I think off the top of my head to improve it, and feedback is great both good and bad.

Paralysis potion was used in the anime to paralyze Kirito. Both he and the person with him (Cant remember names off the top of my head) took multiple hits before being able to finally move again. My idea was to have the paralysis effect with crafting die. The player that is paralyzed would roll on their turn to overcome their negative effect.

CD: 1-5 Still paralyzed

CD: 6-12 Paralysis wore off

This also gives me ideas for new skills to help negative effect negation, but thats a whole different topic.

Seeing as I have a bunch of Paralysis Potions I don't mind this at all. xD There's more thrill in the use of the potion. Not just using it for one turn then boom it disappears. (unless I've been reading it wrong... cause it doesn't say per slot used...)

Anywho, if we are to have overcome thing, I feel like we should lengthen the duration of the potion, perhaps making it a slot used *tier. So a higher tier potion would be stronger and more effective.

Another thing, why is paralyze potion so underwhelming for an uncommon item? When you read the description of the enhancement it looks like - almost - another vanity item. ._.