[PP-F1-NK] A crowd of two (Avilon)

Xion sighed as he sat in his shop, the blonde had just made a rather large confession less than an hour earlier, and he was waiting for the response. "So..." he mumbled as he looked at Avilon, the small Pink haired girl had been rather shocked by his words earlier and so he had lead her back to his home for some rest. She was laying in his bed, resting as she had felt rather shaky and faint. "Are you feeling better now...." he asked the girl, smilign weakly as he brushed a few blonde locks from his face, looking into the girl's eyes. "I...I'm sorry if I sort of dropped a bombshell on you there..." The tank said quietly, he was worried by the fact that she was so shocked...was he being too upfront? Was he supposed to be all secretive and dance around the fact that he liked her? He didn't know, he just knew that he did like her, and he didn't want to hide it. 

It was almost traumatic in the way that the offer of a date hit her, but perhaps in all the right ways as she was now mulling over such thoughts within her own mind. Cooing softly in her dreams as she now slid in her eyes still shut as she began to stir ever so slowly. Peeking an eye open as she now barely heard the last part, "N-no sorry it is fine ... I just wasn't ever expecting someone to so abruptly ask me out I guess. No one has ever done that before, here or anywhere." She blushed now looking away a bit flustered and sitting up ever so slowly as she now began to look back up, "Yes, I would like to date you as well I suppose." A statement with the tone of a question as she didn't really know how to sound confident in this decision. "W-what do dating people usually do?"

Xion let out a sigh of relied when Avilon responded, she wasn't mad, she wasn't upset, just a little shocked. "I...I'll be honest no one's ever asked me out before...so we're in the same boat there" he said with a smile as he placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, making sure that she was ok. When she said that she wanted to date him too he smiled and his eyes lit up, it wasn't a confident answer, but at least he hadn't been flatly rejected. "I...as far as I know, they spend time with each other, care for, love and support each other...I'll be honest I'm not an expert on relationships...but I'm sure that we'll work out what's best for us..."

Avilon simply nodded wincing slightly as he touched her shoulder before calming down, frankly she wasn't use to this type of contact. Slowly she nuzzled into his chest and closed her eyes now gripping onto his shoulder with both her hands. "T-then we should think of something we can do together as our first official out- date." Simply speaking as she was now attempting to get into the right terms of usage. "Um I suppose we could go shopping or something, although I think that would prove rather poor choice for you as most guys don't like buying that type of stuff right?" Now nibbling her lip nervously she was interested in buying something cute to wear.

Xion was slightly surprised when he found the girl nuzzling into his chest, not that he was complaining, in fact he found it rather cute. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, gently embracing the pinkette. "I don't mind going shopping, I probably have enough col to get you something nice if you want. Although, if we finish early we can do something else..." The boy said, resting his head upon hers gently as she continued to nuzzle into his chest. "You know...I've never hugged someone like this before...it's nice..."

"I guess this is just a brand new large experience for the both of us," she giggled giddily now looking up as she realized she was rather close. "Err at least that is if you want to be all cuddly and the like!" Now freaking out as she realized it wasn't normally polite to just invade one's personal space she had experienced a negative reaction on a few occasions. None spiteful or harsh but all accidental on her part. "A-anyway we need to head on over to the shopping district after all, lots of ideas of what I could buy. Maybe a new bathing suit. I also adore those little kitty ears that people sometimes wear I just think they are the most adorable."

Xion nodded in agreement. "Yeah...it's good to experience new things...and I'm ok with us being cuddly...I like it..." he said with a smile as he looked down at the girl, noticing that she was freaking out a little, hugging her a bit more to reassure her. "If you're worrying about being too clingy or something I honestly don't mind, I spend most of my time with people clinging onto me for protection in a sense..." He jokingly said before the Girl suggested that they go to the shopping district, it seemed to be a good idea, that and the girl mentioned cat ears, how cute. "Let's get going then Avi..." he said, patting her head before getting up, putting on his black trench coat and stretching his arms. 

Avilon curled up nodding into his chest as she enjoyed the feeling of his arms now embrace now feeling the sensation of another body touching hers. "Thanks, I just don't know what all I should be doing now as the girlfriend as I can't even cook food without burning it. I guess I could take on the job of a chef and open up a restaurant, but I feel like others are better then me at that." As he patted her her head she giggled and clung to his arm like a school girl with her new boyfriend not even contemplating bout the eyes of jealous or hatred that could be cast upon her for such a relationship.

"You know, girlfriends don't have to cook, we can just eat out or buy something from a chef. But if you want to become a chef that's great. They can make some pretty useful, not to mention tasty items" Xion said in response to Avilon, smiling as the girl giggled in a rather adorable manner, clinging to his arm like a small child. He pat her head again before leading her slowly downstairs, walking out of the shop, still with her clinging to his arm before locking the door. "Ok...if I remember the shops are..." he said, pausing as he collected his thoughts. "This way, come on Avi" The tank said with a smile as he set off, his girlfriend in hand. 

Avilon nodded and continued to parade about cheerful smile, as if acting as an alternative sun for the world as she merely clung to her boyfriends arm. As he began to pick up speed she squeaked now desperately quickening her own pace so she can remain upon his arm for the entirety of the trip. "Oki doki Xion," she softly spoke now bouncing along from one foot to the other after him uncertain exactly about her whereabout or even the means which she would be taking to get to the shopping district as she partially remember the first floor and all the various shops that one could go through, "What would you like to see me in when we are off the clock and no longer needing my tanking armor?" She asked curiously now looking up to him as she began to backpedal in front of him.

Xion chuckled as they walked together, amused and pleased by how happy his girlfriend was now, liking the fact that she seemed to enjoy his company quite a bit. He continued to lead her towards the shopping district, some markets and shops coming into view as they navigated the alleyways and streets of the Town of beginnings. When he was asked about what he would want to see Avilon in when she's not wearing her armour he smiled and thought for a moment before replying. "I honestly don't mind, whatever you want is good with me. Although, anythign that makes you look cute is something that I would want to see you in. The cat ears you mentioned for example...stuff like that sounds nice..."

The streets of Aincrad's first floor weren't as busy as they were starting out, she supposed that was due the leveling and influx of people wanting houses to live in at more exotic locations as well as game mechanics. She merely clung to Xion's arm her head resting against it, her eyes closing for the shortened period of time. The thought of holding another person and someone who would supposedly care enough to act as her own eyes was heart warming, it's truly cruel when society found more humor at one person expense then a witty joke. She merely hummed there nodding her head, "Anything will work fine for me ... s-sweety?" Testing a new word that she found appropriate in barring the circumstances.

Xion chuckled and held Avilon's hand, his fingers finding their way inbetween hers as he gently held on. "Hmm...how about we find some stuff that we both like sweetheart?" he said with a smile before stopping outside of a Tailor's shop. In the window there were dresses, skirts, shirts, trousers you name it, among a few other things that one wouldn't usually wear, but some people liked to. "How about we have a look in here Avi?" he asked before opening the door, tugging on Avi's arm to tell her to follow him in before walking into the shop, nodding to the owner as he greeted the pair. "See anything you like sweetie?" he asked his girlfriend. 

Avilon squeaked as her hand was taken by Xion's a firmer grasp then she would ever manage to muster now holding upon her hand as they wandered into the tailor's shop. She glanced around seeing a bunch of random items, including a rather odd assortment of collars that some females war, gothic, spiked, or simply little necklaces one could wrap about. She wasn't thinking to far into it as she saw that a few of them were actually rather cute. Among the miscellaneous section though was a hair band was also an entire outfit that made the user appear to look like a kitty, although she had to admit it seemed rather ... erotic in nature as she now held up the two thin pieces with the cat ears, "I think this may be a bit to skimpy f-for me. How much are just the ears?"

Spoiler

e3954aed05582adf99cf1c25d1d3c4a18478c503

Edited by Avilon

Xion grinned as he saw Avilon pick up the rather revealing outfit, not that the boy was a pervert he couldn't help but imagine what the girl would look like wearing such a thing, and suffice to say he didn't need to vocalise his thoughts (and I'm not writing that in a non-UR thread). When asked how much just the ears were the shop-keep responded simply. "50 col, the whole thing comes to about 500" he said as Xion looked at some of the collars. He wasn't a goth himself, some people back home would have classed him more of a  nerd or an emo if anything, but seeing as his girlfriend seemed to want to look like a cat, he thought she would like it. "Hey, sweetie. What about this?" he asked before walking over to her, holding a leather collar. "I think it would go nicely with the ears...and event he whole outfit if you wanted to get it. But it's up to you..." he said with a smile. 

Spoiler

collar.jpg

She blinked now glancing back up to her boyfriend who had picked out what seemed to be a cat collar, although she felt other students in her class wearing them as they allowed her to touch them on occasion. "W-wouldn't t-that be uncomfortable, b-besides I'm not really thinking of wearing any of these t-they seem a bit pricey for items that aren't gonna be assisting me in combat." Avilon wasn't the brightest, but she knew that purpose in this game brought meaning to the items sorta like her arsenal of gear and armory that were all decked out for tier one items. "A-anyway, like I said, you can buy things for me and I will try them on later or I will wear them back home depending." She stated nodding her head as she left these items alone merely to search for something else, as she quickly rushed pass toward the changing room grabbing a rather interesting outfit. Quickly sliding her hands down the menu her clothes would disappear in the closed off room and a new form would appear as she stepped out with a kimono like she use to wear at home on formal occasions. "Looky!"

Spoiler

f8cdd7957d9685e91979a83b6cd58e7b6b48ad6e

Xion chuckled as his girlfriend seemed a little flustered making her even more cute. "Well I'll buy them just in case, you never know if you'll like them" he said before she had ran off the the changing room, the girl seemed to be more active and alert than before, which made the player rather happy. He picked up the items which Avilon had left, intending to buy them for her along with anything else that she wanted to had an interest in. Before long the girl had returned wearing a rather beautiful Kimono, one which suited her rather well. "I think it looks really nice Avi, wanna get it?" he asked with a smile as he looked at his girlfriend, admiring her beauty. 

Avilon smiled and nodded happily as she now hopped onto Xion from the front no longer supporting her own wait as she clung over his shoulder nuzzling her neck softly against his neck. Her eyes closed, "I sorta wish that I was blind again ... just for a moment though so I could figure out how this would all work out in the real world." Nervously biting her own lip as she was concerned that once the going got tough he may not have been as willing. People promised and said everything, but deep down certain burdens were far more difficult then others. For instance what would he do if she was missing her legs, or arms or both? Life wasn't fun and games for people in those situation. This world was a sanctuary for those who had disabilities including her offering a real way of living, but with new costs and issues of their own. Such was life, "Thank you Xion."

Xion was surprised and caught off guard by Avilon's sudden jumping onto him to embrace him, but he liked it. He used one of his ahbds to support her weight, and the other to hand the shop keep a bag of col, the items being put into his inventory other than the one Avilon was wearing. He then walked out of the shop, still with the girl clinging to him, but he was now using both hands to support her. "Well...blindfolds exist. But we don't need to, I can promise that I would still care for and love you Avi... But if you want to we can give something like that a try sweetie" he said, nuzzling his head against the top of hers as he carried her back to his shop, smiling the whole way. "I love you Avilon..."

Avilon's face blushed and shook her head, "Er ... yes they do b-but I guess that really isn't necessary. Unless you want to give it a go, as a trust building exercise of the sort? Afterwards I could do the same for you and we will understand fully what it's like to live with someone like me all the time." She smiled nos squeaking as she felt herself being carried by Xion. Frankly she knew that the strengths of this game were over blown on most occasions particularly do to the fact that it was based upon stat. As he purchased all the outfits she would remain in the kimono for the time being just resting her head upon his shoulder now as her arms were wrapped back behind his neck to help support herself. "I-I appreciate you not being like other people."