[PP-F1-NK] A crowd of two (Avilon)

Xion smiled as Avilon suggested the idea as a trust building exercise, so that Xion could learn what it would be like if they continued to date on the other side. "I like that idea...and when it's my turn it'll give me an idea of what life is like for you, so that I can understand what you're going through a little better" he said with a smile as they neared the entrance of his shop, the boy using one hand to unlock the door before carrying Avilon into the upstairs section of the shop, where he lived. He carried her into his room and layed her on the bed, laying next to her as he smiled. The blonde's arms found themselves wrapper around the girl as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "You know...despite your eyes being blind...they look so pretty...like you..." he said with a smile. 

Avilon merely felt more flustered as he mentioned the idea of how he thought that even her eyes now were beautiful, "Well that is because these eyes aren't really blind right now, now are they?" Stating with a shakiness in her voice as if a fragile earn teetering upon the edge of a bedside table uncertain of whether it was gonna take that leap and shatter into millions of shards or be caught and maintained by an caretaker. She then closed her eyes and tucked herself into his neck letting out a deep sigh, "I never thought that such things could be possible in a virtual world. Here I am experiencing more then I ever have in the real world with people I never dare thought I could find myself confiding in. Maybe I should have been a gamer girl from the beginning instead of studying so much."

Avilon: 1 SP 200 Col

Xion: 1 SP 200 Col

Edited by Avilon