[PP-F1] Getting Stronger - COMPLETED

[Sure! I'd be happy to start a new thread with you. Was much fun. ^^ I'll go ahead and get it closed.]

Cygnus sat back up and grinned. "Yeah, I need some better equipment too." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "I love this sword, its been with me since the beginning, but something a little sharper that is more effective at cutting up monsters would be more my style." He joked, standing up. "Hey, thanks for getting me away from my training for awhile. I forget sometimes that I don't always have to work myself into the ground. Old habits die hard, you know." He stretched. "Well, i've got some other things I have to do before I can call it a day. I'll see you later, alright? While i'm not the most experienced player around, let me know if you ever need any help. Believe it or not, I can be pretty dependable." He said this in jest, though he meant the "dependable" part. Dependability is something that was hammered into him from a young age. "Well, i'll see you around." He gave her a casual wave as he headed back to town, all in all happy with how the interaction went.

<Thread Summary>

Cygnus: 200 Col + 1SP

Kooh: 200 Col + 1SP

Thread Complete

Edited by Cygnus