[PP-F3] the bad side (Teayre, Victor)

Emblem sat under a tree in a field filled with flowers. He was in floor 3 one of the more pretty floors. The monsters weren't exactly strong and they weren't really the type of monsters you would used to think hid under your bed. He watched his familiar Aisu fly around stretching out her wings. It was nice to finally just sit with him and his thoughts. He was pondering going to fight some monsters or maybe just walk around the prairie like floor. He had his sword set down next to him still in its sheathe and wore the starting armor. Good god I need new armor! He new even players lower level than him with better gear. 

Edited by Emblem

The crimson maiden walked along in the forest of wavering mist, the wailing seemed almost peaceful to her. The muramasa settled gently against her side, her lips parted as she began singing. “Hoshi ni yuki ni kioku nu, kimi no ashi ato sagasu. Douka towa no yasuragi, Koko wa yume no tochuu de.”  Her armour was settled gently along her shoulders raising a hand she scratched her cheek before turning to see a small dragon fly high up in the air. “Huh, that’s one from floor four.” Slowly the red head began walking in the direction of the dragon. Emerging out into the field the red head spots the player. Her thumb pushing the tsuba of her katana showing part of the blade she walks towards the boy. “Hi.” She says simply, a grin on her face.

Emblem opened one eye to try and see who had greeted him. He looked around to see a red haired woman who he could tell was a much higher level than him. He opened the other eye and inspected the woman. He looked at her armor then settled his eyes upon her katana. She seemed to have it partial ready. He slowly got up from where he had been laying down. Hello! he smiled at the woman then brought his hand slowly towards his sword laying next to him. His familiar seemed to notice then flew down onto his shoulder and stared at the woman. What brings you to floor 3? Emblem retrieved his sword the held it by the scabbard in his hands trying not to pose any threat to the woman.

“Just wandering.” Teayre replies her eyes catching Emblem’s hand slowly moving towards his weapon. “Now don’t be hasty, I could kill you in the blink of an eye if you wanted.” Flashing a small wicked smile at Emblem. Teayre closes her eyes for a moment before opening them wide, her <Concentration> skill activating. Shooting past him her blade drawing in the same motion. Coming to a halt at the other side of the boy the muramasa sheathed. Around her pixels fell to the ground. “Resting on the edge of this forest is dangerous you know.” She says settling down on the opposite side of the tree to Emblem. “Even if this is a field of flowers, you can still hear the screams.” As if to prove her point a faint howling emanated from the forest not too far away. “Why are you here?” The crimson maiden queries the boy.

Spoiler

ID: 62815 BD: 9 (4 + 4 ACC + 1 Con) Batto Aoe Active CD: 3 LD: 20 (18+2 LD) MD: 2

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 33/46 Sword Art: Iai (13 Energy Used) (15 + 4)*10 = 190 DMG

Minotaur Calf: 0/152 38 MIT = 152 Total Damage x 4

Loot:
8 x Materials
(152*5)*4 Col = 3040 Col

Edited by Teayre

Emblem relaxed his hand moving for his weapon and watched as the player darted past him killing a mob sneaking up on him. "Why are you here" Emblem being a teenager didn't exactly like being told what he could and couldn't do from the lady that had appeared. I don't see this being a problem sitting here. i'm here because I want to be. Emblem took his sword and placed it in the strap holding it on his back. I don't think that I caught your name? Emblem looked over at the woman sitting opposite of him. She seemed like a higher level. HE regretted his attitude towards the player and hoped she would forget it.

Victor had been atop a tree again, searching for those elusive fruits, the kinds with a dark sticky substance that oozed out of them, apparently when it was used to polish weapons, they dealt some extra damage. This sticky stuff along with the sharpening stones in his inventory could increase the quality of gear rather significantly. When he saw Emblem park himself under that same tree, he felt a smirk play up on his lips, of course the wandering blonde kid hadn't noticed Vic's presence and Luke sought to keep it that way. He stopped shuffling around, and watched the boy. Things grew interesting when he was approached by a player sporting an orange crystal. Emblem seemed to have picked a beef with her, a small one, the kid really had to watch his mouth. Luke watched with growing interest in one sweep she made mince meat out of-- Vic sighed softly, he was a little worried at this point, the thicket of leaves had blocked his vision and it looked like Emblem was now blue pixels. The brown haired player was no loyal friend to go around avenging the blonde's death, but being a witness could have its own problems. He decided to get off the tree and assure the red headed girl that he meant no harm and wasn't going to tell on her. He began his descent.

On his way down however, he noticed that his alleged friend was still all right, and the girl had probably just attacked some mob. If she could one-hit it, it obviously meant they were dealing with someone of a higher level. He couldn't risk going back up, he'd probably already been spotted. He just climbed down casually and decided to try and mediate things, just in case the PKer was volatile. "Emblem, I've been looking for you, thought we'd go questing, but I see you're busy with someone... Is she carrying you through some quest?" Vic asked, hoping that giving this coincident gathering a purpose would keep things calm.

Spoiler

ID# 62973 LD: 8
No mat found.

Edited by Victor
  • 2 weeks later...

“I never offered my name.” Teayre began paused for a moment, as she turned around looking the boy up and down, grinning she continues. “I'm sure I saw you a while ago, pestering Syn?” The red head glowers at the boy, “Just be careful Emblem.” She mutters, just loud enough for the teen to hear her.

Turning to the person who had just appeared Teayre nods at him, “No not yet, I don't know if he deserves the help... Or if he should be killed right here.” As she spoke the girl flicks the blade of her katana free from the scabbard, her charge skill taking effect as she dashes forwards and several more Minotaur Calves come stampeding out of the forest. Stopping she turns around to the duo. “So what would you like to do? I'm bored and could do with some... Entertainment.” Laughing she sits down on the ground after sheathing the muramasa.

Spoiler

ID:63549 BD: 9 (5 + 4 ACC) Batto Aoe Active CD: 11  LD: 10 (8+2 LD) MD: 1

Teayre: 189/189 EN: 21/46 Sword Art: Iai (13 Energy Used, 1 Regen)(15 + 4)*10 = 190 DMG

Minotaur Calf: 0/152 38 MIT = 152 Total Damage x 4

Loot:
4 x Materials

Total Loot: 
12 x Materials
3040 Col

Edited by Teayre

Emblem confused looked over at the woman who had now killed more monsters. Pestering Syn? Why would I pester Syn? Emblem was beginning to dislike the woman more and more as she talked to him. But of course he could now see that the crimson haired woman was an orange player and Emblem didn't exactly want to get on her bad side. He looked up at the hill in front of him to see a familiar face. Great, another person I don't exactly trust. Emblem waved at Victor as he approached. Hey there Victor! Emblem looked back at the orange player who now sat on the ground.  Umm well I don't know. Emblem just wanted to continue relaxing in the field but he now realized that what he wanted wasn't exactly gong to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Teayre looked at the blonde boy who had greeted the other player her head cocking for a moment. Leaning back from her position of being sat on the ground the girl gazed into the lower branches of the tree. Not able to see anything she shrugged. “You like her. That much is obvious.” Her words where as hard as steel.

Edited by Teayre

Emblem felt his face begin to redden as the crimson haired girl accused him of liking Syn.  Ummm well... Emblem felt his words begin to stutter. He shook away the thought then looked back at Teayre deciding would try and change the subject. So why are you here anyway. You seem to be a much higher level than most people on this floor. Is there some type of field boss out here you were going after or something. I don't mean to be rude. I just want to know why someone as strong as you would be spending time here on the lower floors when you could be up at the frontlines.

Wow~ This boy really needed to watch his mouth. He cleared his throat, even after her blatant thread the blonde couldn't stop running his mouth. He chuckled some what nervously when she mentioned that she couldn't decide whether she wanted to kill emblem or not. That sounded a little psychopathic. Could Emblem not see the glaring orange crystal over the woman's head? Victor placed a gentle hand on Emblem's shoulder to draw the boys attention towards him. He smiled at Tearye. "Who likes whom?" He asked the red haired player, a little puzzled, which he exaggerated just to seem genuine. But the question was just a means to get her to think about things, which were hopefully not hostile. He lowered his head towards Emblem and whispered. "You were so sure I was a threat, even though I wasn't... and now you go chatting up an orange player?" he asked softly, ensuring Teayre couldn't here his words. "What did I say? 'One can never be too careful' " he reminded, quoting himself. "We should try getting out of here before things get violent!" he urged very softly again. If that did happen, Vic would have no problem throwing Emblem to the wolves, or wolf rather and making a quick escape from the scene.

Edited by Victor
  • 3 weeks later...

Teayre looks at Emblem, chuckling. “No I just fancied a change of pace.” Her eyebrow raising a small bit, “Seriously, if you can stand here and talk to me. Just ask her if that’s going to be your reaction.” Running a hand through the small strands of grass around her Teayre looks up as Victor speaks. “Who likes whom? The one time I’ve seen both Syn and Emblem here together. I could tell.” Her reply was quick. “Although a better question instead of what am I doing here, is what are you two doing out here? You are obviously in a panic, whispering like that.” Her head was resting against the tree as she continued to stroke the artificial ground below her. “Somewhere I am just lying in a hospital whilst I’m sat here talking to these two players.” Her lips parted as her next words escaped, “I wonder what will happen when we get out… Probably a lot of rehab.”

(Sorry for taking so long @Victor @Emblem )