+
1 item to be appraised
+
2 good items of the same kind.
+
300 col (upon success)

[[Items on sale]]

[Antidote Potion]
Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.

Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Customer Cost: 100 col

[Healing Potion]
Heals the user for 15 Hp. Requires a post action.

Merchant Fee: 800 col
Customer Cost: 80 col

[Field Rations] 
Grants +10 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP

Merchant Fee: 240 col
Customer Cost: 24 col

[Immolation Potion]
Grants the user rank 2 thorns. (Opponent suffers 6 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack and are hit.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns

Merchant Fee: 400 col
Customer Cost: 40 col

[Basic Teleport Crystal]
Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.

Merchant Fee: 2000 col
Customer Cost: 200 col

[Basic Armor]
Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.

Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 10 col

[Basic Weapons]
Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.

Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 10 col

[Dimensional Backpack]
Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.

Merchant Fee: 10000 col
Customer Cost: 1000 col

Edited by Victor

Hunie had noticed a player had left a pair of gloves in her shop. She wasn't sure who they were meant for, but she knew they had to be returned. The blonde was pretty sure the player who had dropped them had probably mistaken her shop for someone else's. She didn't get a chance to ask who he was. In any case, the girl scouted shops with players who she assumed could use such an item better. Eventually, she halted in a shop, she peered inside and noticed a player inside, one who had run into her earlier and had an argument about the equipment she created. She had given him a trinket and she hoped it had served him well. Hoping to help him prove that she was right, she decided to hand him the gloves. "Hey! You might want these. They help with some quests and things... But they're on loan, so if someone comes looking for them I'll send them your way." She said, leaving them at the counter before leaving.

Spoiler

Brawler's Bout
Item Type: Leather Gloves
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: Black fighting gloves similar to this. >>Here<< A crown lion logo is present, making the gloves look like a official pair of UFC gloves. (From Rain)