[PP-F3] After All (Vyrtew)

Emblem wandered around floor 3 with his familiar Aisu flying around him nearby. He had always loved this floor because of it's prairie themed scenery and the millions of flowers that littered the ground as he walked by.  The one thing he didn't like about the floor was the mobs. The elves were a pain in the rear. Even though they weren't exactly strong compared to him he just hated the sight of them. He kept on walking whistling to himself as he moved trying to keep an eye out for any more elves. He pulled his sword out of his sheathe remembering that the elves had a tendency to sneak up on people.  After awhile he hadn't come across anything so he decided he would start to head back to town. His dragon who was now tired out sat on his dead and drowsily looked around.

Vyrtew found himself back out along the paths on floor three. His coat hanging open and his blade tucked securely away. The elves around him seemed to give him a wide birth, some mutters of the white haired boy being human reached his ears. Carrying on his walk Vyrtew the boy whistles as he carries on falling silent as he spots a boy coming back towards town. His hand going to his blade Vyrtew grips it, quickly releasing it as he walks over to Emblem. “Hey.”  The boy mutters his eyes flicking up to the dragon on his head. Brushing his hair back out of his face, he looks back down meeting Emblem’s eyes. “About the other day…”

Emblem was shocked to see the boy Vyrtew again. immediately he gripped his sword tighter then saw that he wasn't moving towards his weapon. Emblem put his sword back in it's sheathe. Hello. Emblem hoped that they could bury the hatchet and hopefully become friends. "About the other day..." Emblem looked at him then smiled. Oh no it's fine you were just trying to protect your girlfriend Syn. I totally understand. I'm sorry for running into her in the first place. Emblem put his hand on the boys shoulder. Hey, why don't I get ya a cup of coffee.

“You were just trying to protect your girlfriend.” Vyrtew looked at his shoulders as he felt the blonde boy’s hands on them. “Three things.” His voice was quiet and calm. An unnerving tone to it made it resonate, a subtle menace underlying. He spat onto his hand and stroked his hair back. “Firstly Syn is my sister, -not- my girlfriend.” The stress on the word ‘not’ was extremely pronounced. “Secondly, don’t touch me.” His eyes met the boys as he cracked his neck from side to side. “Thirdly.” Vyrtew’s fist went straight forwards and up into the cheek of Emblem. “Don’t make that mistake. Oh I forgot.” His voice was sarcastic now, taunting. “Fourth thing, I don’t like coffee.”

ID: 62935 BD: 10 (Nat) Emblem hit – No Damage taken rolled for RP purposes.

Edited by Vyrtew

Emblem felt the boys fist fly into his cheek. He stepped back from the boy and rubbed his face. Wow man you got one heck of an arm. Emblem as much as he hated to have conflict like this he felt like he would have a little bit of fun with the boy. Oh so that means your sisters single? Emblem laughed. Could you maybe put in a good word for me? She's pretty cute. Emblem stretched his neck then rubbed his cheek some more. Listen I don't want to fight you really and I don't think you'd want to fight me either. So why can't we just put this aside and try and become friends. Emblems stuck out his hand for Vyrtew to shake. As much as he wanted to make up the biggest reason wanted to make up with Vyrtew was he didn't want to get on bad terms with Syn.

Edited by Emblem
  • 3 weeks later...

“She’s. Pretty. Cute.” Vyrtew repeats after Emblem spoke, “Are you serious?” Slapping the hand that was offered to him away. The white haired boy’s eyes narrow as he meets Emblem’s eyes. “You’re just trying to get something from her aren’t you?” He growled his hand clenched behind his back, around the hilt of his dagger. Stepping forwards goes to poke the blonde’s chest very hard, “If you hurt her, I will. I mean this I will hunt you down and kill you. If she is the slightest bit upset, EVER. You’re a dead man!” Releasing the dagger Vyrtew turns and runs off back towards Delilah Village. “Syn… What on earth are you doing?”

Emblem stepped back as Vyrtew went to poke him in the chest. Emblem could tell that the white haired boy was reaching for his dagger. "God you and that dagger." Emblem sat and listened as Vyrtew began to make wild accusations at him. Emblem sighed. Then looked up at the player. 1st of all I don't want anything from Syn. Emblem copied what Vyrtew had done earlier. He pulled his hand away. Second of all I wont hurt her ever and last but not at all least, you will never be the one to kill me. This time rather than punching him across the face Emblem stuck his hand into his pockets and watched as The white haired player began to run off towards Delilah Village where Emblem had been walking towards earlier. He suddenly felt a sinking feeling. "Oh crap! Syn's going to hate me!" Emblem sighed then began to walk back towards town hoping that things turned out okay.

As he entered the safe zone Vyrtew slowed down, his fists were clenched as he went moved through to the merchant’s area. Stepping underneath the overhang of a pagoda he presses his back to the wall, huffing. A sudden deluge of rain begins hammering down. Turning the white haired boy moves to door pressing against it. He steps inside to find a bar filled with elves. A loud noisy rabble. Moving between the crowds he finds a table at the side and he slumps down behind it hiding behind a menu as his eyes flicked from the drinks and food that they had on offer to the door.

Stealth Rating: 10

Emblem entered the safezone and walk through the town keeping an eye out for Vyrtew as he walked. Emblem looked up at the sky and held his hand out it had started to rain unexpectedly. He opened his inventory and unequipped his armor to avoid an rusting. He didn't know if it would or not but he didn't want to risk it. He equipped some tan trousers and a blue button up shirt then walked into the nearest building which seemed to be a bar. He walked in and was instantly greeted by the loud sound of the NPC elves shouting about. Emblem looked around and instantly spotted Vyrtew who looked like he was hiding behind a menu. Emblem walked up to the table then sat across from him and sighed. Listen Vyrtew. I'm sorry I was messing with you. Can you please tell me why you hate me. I don't want you to hold this stupid grudge over me. So please. For Syn's sake... Like she said earlier. She hated us fighting if we can get along maybe it'll make her happy.

Spoiler

ID: 64488

LD: 17 + 1 = 18

Spotted Vyrtew

Edited by Emblem