[PP-F3] <<Search for the Hoya>> is there cheese at the end of the maze? (Aster)

Emblem didn't know why but he felt like going and doing some sort of quest. He heard of one <<Search for the Hoya>> which seemed like a tough one but he felt like he could handle it. he walked up to the teleport pad and shouted out the words. Teleport, Delilah Village! Emblem saw the flash of light then the elven village on floor 3. As he walked out onto the streets he was greeted with a steady downpour of rain. You have got to be kidding me. Emblem looked down at his armor hoping that it wouldn't rust. He opened his inventory and equipped a cloak then pulled up the hood. He walked over to a bench and began preparing himself for the battle. If he could remember right he had to kill 1 of the 2 Minotaur guarding a maze. He closed his menu then prepared himself mentally for the battle.

• 2 weeks later...

'How long has it been storming?' Aster thought idly, staring out at the steady downpour that covered the third floor's main city. The girl had taken shelter under the awning of an NPC shop at the side of the road. Standing alone on the now wet cobblestone floor, waiting as patiently as she could for the weather to clear up, the girl's amber eyes fell upon a familiar blonde as Emblem teleported into the city. She couldn't help a small chuckle at his unfortunate timing as the boy began feeling the rain as soon as he'd materialized on the floor.

She mulled over a thought for a moment as she recalled the blonde's name. He seemed to be getting himself ready for something as he took up a seat at a bench, but Aster gave a mental shrug and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Emblem!" She called the boy's name over the sound of the heavy rain hitting the floor.

Emblem felt his ears perk up as he looked up from the ground. He looked around to see an orange haired woman standing near him. She seamed very familiar and if he could remember correctly her name was Aster. He got up from his bench then walked towards her smiling. Hey Aster! Emblem waved then stopped i front of her. Fancy meeting you here! Emblem sudden;y remembered what his goal was here and that he had got get going before the storm got any worse. Oh umm sorry I don't mean to be rude But I have to get going. i'm taking on a field boss and I don't exactly want it to get any worse out here. He motioned to the rain pouring over them.

• 3 weeks later...

Aster's amber eyes seemed to light up when the boy mentioned a field boss. "Oh?" She tilted her head curiously. Normally the girl wouldn't want to intrude, but for some reason she felt that she didn't want to let this opportunity escape her. "You wouldn't happen to need a healer to tag along, would you...?" She asked with a small, curious voice, mentally crossing her fingers for the reaction she wanted. She only hoped Emblem wouldn't think of her as a nuisance, or dead weight. If he didn't actually need another player to support him wherever he was going, she could see how her presence would be useless, since she couldn't even hardly provide damage either.