[PP-F3] <<Worn Out Welcome>> Taking Notes (Jazper)

Emblem walked out of the NPC owned armorsmith. They had given him a quest to go and gather materials from fighting a dark elf and they would make him a piece of armor. Emblem opened his menu and equipped his armor "Hell Rose" and his sword "Warriors Spirit". He felt the two pieces of equipment form onto his body. The dark elf wasn't exactly going to be hard. In fact he could take the boss down with one quick attack but of course there wasn't a 100% chance that he would be able to hit the field boss on his first try. He started walking towards the gate with his arms behind his head not worried about the upcoming battle. 

Jazper certainly enjoys the third floor. She still felt herself so absolutely intrigued by its layout, despite it cearly being one of the laziest concepts. She continued to sketch little plants and NPC elf children ripping them up. It was a quaint settlement, but nonetheless, it was one that she enjoyed the most so far. That is, she certainly hadn't explored every floor yet, but for now this one remained her favorite. She felt quite silly for giving in to human emotions like "homesickness" or "infatuation" but she figured it was safe to indulge as long as she was doing so in moderation. She smiled faintly as she crouched down to a little NPC elf. It turned to her and smiled brightly. "Daddy says not to venture to near to the forest, but Valyka and I always explore the treeline! Maybe when we're big and strong like him, we can go in further!" More of the tacky dialogue that just added to Jazper's amusement with the floor. She stood back up without replying, the small smile the only thing expressing her content with her surroundings. Her emerald eyes were hard and blank as ever. She nudged her hair from blowing in her face as a particularly strong breeze blew by. As she did, she caught eye of a blue-clad player walking by casually.

Jazper watched as he strolled by a few yard away, arms folded behind his arm and head tilted towards the sky. He seemed to carry himself with a confidence that threw off the quaint aura of the area. Jazper frowned. She walked hastily over to the young man. "Excuse me..." Jazper started, a slight grimace on her face. Her voice faltered, however, when she caught herself acting foolishly. She didn't even know what she was going to say to the boy... 'Excuse me but your cocky demeanor is throwing off my metaphorical home life fantasy..?' Jazper thought. Even she questioned her own judgement occasionally. She would blame it on this game altering her usual state of mind, but she would know that to simple be a falsity she created to calm herself. "How ironic it is that insanity can cause peace of mind... Oh!... Perhaps I should filter myself. Pardon my interruption," She bowed. 

Emblem looked over at a woman who had walked up to him. "Excuse me..." Umm yeah do you need anything? Emblem put his hands into his pockets then turned towards the woman. She stood there thinking. She then said something that he couldn't exactly understand. Something about insanity and peace of mind. He stood there thinking about what that meant. She then apologized for her interruption. Oh no problem at all really. Emblem looked to see that the woman seemed to be fairly low level. She reminded him of one of his Allies Victor because of the way that she talked. So is there anything you need help with?

Jazper furrowed her eyebrows downward in what could only be perceived as a perturbed expression. She eyed the boy for a minute. "I don't suppose you have reason for assuming I need help..?" Jazper asked as her face fell flat again, her tone remaining even. She still seemed to speak pointedly. "I never indicated that I am in need of assistance, and I surely don't have the appearance of someone who is in trouble... or do you beg to differ?" Jazper cocked a brow. She continued to eye over the boy, who didn't seem to boast anything particularly great, but surely wasn't as low leveled as her. She tilted her head to the side. "You're the youngest player I have ever encountered, so maybe this is common practice... Offer.. help... before even asking my name? It seems you don't even have the slightest grasp of common courtesy." Jazper finished her slight scolding with an adjustment of her dress. She wasn't positive where the frustration was stemming from, but it certainly wasn't all from the innocent player standing before her. She would have to properly assess her feelings later. "...I apologize. However, you must note that I am plenty used to men assuming I want their help simply because I am of prettier, feminine appearance. I find it irritating and borderline misogynistic; I have resolved to not tolerate it, even if that means being what most people identify as harsh." Jazper sighed. "I don't like talking this much, usually..." She thought aloud.

Emblem felt confused as she rambled on about why he had asked her if she needed help. He simply asked her that because he wanted to be nice. His father always told him to respect and help girls when they needed it and he was simply trying to follow that. She finally finished her short speech so Emblem tried to sort things out. I'm really sorry mam if I had offended you I was simply trying to be nice. Emblem heard her talk about it being rude to ask if she needed help before even asking her name. Well I'm Emblem. He held out his hand for her to shake. May I ask yours?

Jazper was content with the boy's simple reaction. She smiled softly at the boy and extended a hand to meet his. They shook each other's hand for a moment before Jazper pulled her's away. "My name is Jazper. I appreciate you asking before reading my tag." She bowed, although it wasn't necessary. She took a moment to obeserve his laid back attitude. It seemed he didn't have many common worries that others allowed to keep them anxious or irritated. Jazper would have to admit, although others would consider her the latter (she really wasn't, though), she preffered this boy's choice. The breeze blew by and brushed Jazper's hair in to her face for a brief moment. When it fell back down, her face was back to her usual, calm expression. "May I ask where you're heading off to so confidently?" She faked a convincing chuckle.

Emblem was shocked to see how quickly she changed from being upset to calm. No problem Jazper. Emblem felt himself start to forget where he was supposed to head off to. "May I ask where you're heading off to so confidently?" Emblem quickly was reminded by the question. Oh yes. I'm going on a quest. the blacksmith just over there asked if I could bring back some materials to there shop by killing a dark elf. It shouldn't be too hard. He stretched out his arms. Well I guess I better get going then. He turned around then began walking towards the gate once more still trying to figure out the encounter the just had.