(PP-NK-F1) Out of the Shadows (Emblem)

Jonathan stood on the big bridge in the v starting city. It was sunrise and the brilliant sun rose. A slight gust blew around Jonathan's White Golden hair and brushed his black attire. His sword, Polished Sword  hung heavy on his back. Jonathan was lost in thought he would never move on without some allies. He need somewhere to put down his feet. Solo players only ended up going so far. He barely was able to survive. Jonathan glanced down and noticed a faint shadow cast by him. He looked down at the water. A jump down would be fatal. What would he do.

Emblem walked by the streets of floor 1. He had recently spent a lot of time there and he kind of wished that he could go to the higher floors. He was planning on going there soon but he had started to learn that just moving to a higher floor without any preparation. He had to plan what he was going to do there and when he would move to the next floor. His favorite floor of all was floor 4 or what most people remember it as the snow covered floor or as he like to call it a winter wonderland. Emblem wasn't paying attention and didn't realize that there was a shallow river in front of him. He fell into it covering himself in water. His dragon who had been relaxing on his shoudler flew up from his shoulder and began to fly around him as he got up soaking wet.

Jonathan heard a Splash behind him. Jonathan immediately turned around and looked down and seen a blonde boy sitting in the water. Jonathan cracked a small smile as he watched a Dragon circled around the boy. Jonathan threw his feet over the ledge and jumped down. He landed by the boy and helped him up and out of the water. Jonathan looked over the boy. He seemed medium leveled. Much stronger than him. Jonathan tried to make a joke by saying, " You know you didn't look  you needed a bath."  Jonathan smiled then introduced himself. "My name is Jonathan."  Jonathan began v  await a response.

Emblem laughed as the man pulled him up. Thank you! Emblem looked down at his now drenched clothes dripping water. He laughed as the man made a joke. Emblem looked up at him. he introduced himself as Jonathon. Emblem thought about giving the man a fake name which he had done in the past but felt like he owed the man to give him his real name. Hey I'm Emblem! Nice to meet you Jonathon. Emblem put out his hand for the man to take. His dragon landed on his shoulder and looked at the man curiously. Oh sorry. This is Aisu. My familiar. Emblem's dragon gave out a short yell in greeting.

Jonathan listened as the boy introduced himself as Emblem. Nice name he liked it. Emblem put it his hand. Jonathan grabbed it and began to shake it when he heard Emblem introduce his Dragon as Aisu. Familiar. Jonathan wanted one. Jonathan returned his gaze to Emblem and said, "So what do you want to do. Go farm some monsters, finish your bath, or what?" Jonathan looked at how high leveled Emblem was. He would probably be bored of farming monsters. Jonathan gazed over at others who were staring and laughing at their drenched clothes. It didn't matter.

Emblem nodded. Well yeah sure I don't see why not. I should probably equip my gear first though. He stepped out of the river then opened his inventory. He equipped His "Hell Rose" armor and felt the rose engraved armor forming over him. He then selected his sword "Warriors Spirit" and felt the blue sword forming onto his back. He looked back up at the player. He seemed to be pretty abrupt and quick to the point. He liked that. So many people took so long to say what they mean so it was nice to see someone go straight to the point. Well are you ready to go?

"As long as you are... I'm thinking we should fight seperate so we both could get loot and help each other if we need it... or we could just do it together" Jonathan equipped his sword "Polished Sword" and began to head toward the fields. Immediately Jonathan seen a few boars. Jonathan began to move quick picking off a medium sized boar. Jonathan moved forward bringing his sword in to strike the boar. The boar dodged and moved in to charge but Jonathan managed to move out of the way. Why did he suck so badly.

Spoiler

63396 BD:1 MD:3

Jonathan 16/16 2/4

Emblem 52/52

boar 26/26

Edited by Morgenstern

(OOC: You didn't put the boars health so I went ahead a made it so we could both get COL from it. Also don't forget to add)

Emblem walked out of the town with the player to see him immediately charge at the boar nearby. Emblem shook his head. Well I guess I know what type of player this is now. Emblem could see the this Jonathon man as the type of person who charged into battle without any though. Emblem sighed then followed after him. He could see that the boar had half as much health as he had. So it was obviously a higher level. Emblem watched the player miss the boar. Emblem activated a sword skill then dashed at the monster He jumped into the air then brought his sword down onto it taking a large portion of his health away. Emblem yelled out at the other player. Okay Switch! 

Spoiler

<<Emblem>> 52/52 energy 10/13 Hate: 1

<<Morgenstern>> 16/16 energy 2/4 Hate: 0

<<Frenzied Boar>> 11/26

Sword Art: Sonic Leap (1x3) 15DMG

ID: 63740

BD: 7

Edited by Emblem

Jonathan watched as Emblem moved in striking the boar. He had done a massive amount of damage to the boar.  Emblem heeled switch then Jonathan moved forward coming at the boar with his weapon. His blade went over the boar missing entirely. Jonathan spun around watching the boar charge at Emblem. The boar missed entirely. Jonathan moved back to Emblem. He could never hit anything while another person was with him. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 16/16

Emblem 52/52

Boar 11/26

63754 BD:2 MD:1

Emblem watched the player miss yet again. Rather than going for the kill with another sword art he decided that he would just go attack it and try and put it at a place where it would be easier for the lower level player to deal a good amount of damage. Emblem sprinted at the boar then swung his blade slashing the metal blade across the mobs body. A deep red gash appeared on the monsters chest. Emblem grinned to see it's health go down even more to the red zone. He jumped back from the boar then looked over at his companion. Alright Jonathon, your up!

Spoiler

<<Emblem>> 52/52 energy 10/13 Hate: 2

<<Morgenstern>> 16/16 energy 2/4 Hate: 0

<<Frenzied Boar>> 6/26

ID: 63757

BD: 6

Edited by Emblem

Jonathan watched as Emblem hit the boar but not with a sword skill. Jonathan moved forward with his sword, His sword in front of him, he charged the boar. He activated his skill Snake Bite and hit the boar twice in sucession. He watched the boar explode into many fragments. Jonathan sheathed his sword. The boar did not drop anything but the experience was great. Jonathan turned to the boy. He smiled and then turned his head to the path ahead. Jonathan smiled again. This is what it was like to have an ally. No more than that. A friend. Jonathan turned to the boy, "Well I finally managed to hit it!" Jonathan laughed and turned back. He didnt feel much Solo today.

Spoiler

Jonathan 16/16

Emblem 52/52

Boar -2/26  

63774 BD:7 LD:7