[PP-F5] Note to Self (Shirosu)

Emblem hated floor 5. As he walked around the desert themed floor the sand would fly up and into his eye. Although this didn't actually harm him he found it extremely annoying. luckily he had a scarf which he normally wore a floor 4 which he found extremely helpful to keep the sand out of his eyes. Emblem had his gear all equipped and of course was prepared for any mob spawns. As much as he hated being on this floor it was the only was he could progress in SAO. Emblem was on his way across the canyon known as "El Paso  del Diablo" He was on his way to the Main settlement on floor 5 armadillo where he planned to take a break from grinding.

Aaaannnndddd, i'm back here, again Shirosu thought as she sat miserably on a decrepit, crumbling bench, in the middle of the  settlements plaza. What was it with her and ending back up on this scorching, gritty, forsaken hell hole of a floor. She absolutely hated it here! She always told herself just to find some higher level monsters on the floors below, but noooOoooO, she just had to come to this stupid place. On the other hand, curled in a ball on top of her head the little three tailed fox, also known as Gin, was just soaking up the heat like a cat in a beam of sunshine, complete bliss, his bell tinkled as he shifted to be more comfy. With a long, exaggerated sigh, she stood up and began walking out of town, her hand reaching up to scratch the fox, not really paying too much attention to where she was going, he mind in a far off more happy place. 

Edited by Shirosu

Emblem gave out a sharp whistle signaling to his familiar who was off somewhere playing around. He heard his ice dragon fly up to him then settle on his shoulder. He looked very out of place in this sand covered floor. His light blue ice dragon which he had tamed on floor 4 especially looked out of place. He could tell the dragon wasn't enjoying the heat either. Out of the corner of his eye he could see a woman walking towards him. He pulled the scarf out of his face to try and get a better look. He was right it was another player. He could make out what seemed to be a fox sitting on top of her head. Emblem waved at the player. Hey there! Emblem suddenly realized his mistake. For all he knew that was a PK.

Shirosu all but just about jumped out of her skin when she heard some one shout at her, with a high squeal she tried to jump back but instead ended up falling backwards, top over tea kettle. "Whaa...Whatt!?" Shirosu stammered, a little panicked, completely unsure of where the voice came from. Poor Gin had toppled from her head when she had paniced and landed face first in a sand dune, but Shirosu was too busy trying to compose herself, rather than worry about the little fox. When she saw who it was that had shouted she relaxed somewhat at least knowing where they were, but still surprised to see anyone out here, she had been expecting monsters, not people. It was a boy, younger than her, he looked friendly enough, and he was with the most epic little ice dragon that was busy clinging to his shoulder. Finally getting a hold of her slightly scattered wits, Shirosu turned around, scooped up the loudly complaining fox kit, plopped him on her shoulder and standing up said hesitantly her golden eyes curious but wairy ,"....Hi?" she was still a little too startled to come up with something more technical than a simple hi. 

Emblem giggled as the woman fell onto the ground when he had called out to her. Emblem walked over to her trying to withhold his laughter. Emblem planned on helping her up but was too late. the woman helped herself up. Emblem looked to see that the woman did indeed have a fox familiar. Sorry about that I didn't mean to startle you. Emblem held out his hand to the woman for her to shake I'm Emblem by the way. Emblem somehow had been in tons of situations like this and strangely they have never ended horribly. Well sometimes not good. Emblem thought back to when he ran into his friend Syn then her brother pulled a knife on him. 

"Oh, Hello" She said, a little more friendly, taking the boys hand with a firm grasp in order to shake it. When he apologized for startling her she shrugged it off with a laugh, and was immediately at ease with blonde kid."No, no need to apologize, i'm pretty easy to scare, you couldn't have known." she noded and smiled, a crooked, goofy, ultimately friendly grin. "Hello Emblem, nice to meet you, i'm Shirosu" with a curious tilt of her head, her white hair spilling to the side in curly waves, she asked,"So, what bring you to this blistering pit of death this fine day?" Gin, who was on her shoulder, was fascinated by the ice dragon who was looking just a little hot in the heat, he let out a greeting chirp, his three tails black tipped white tails held high but friendly.

Emblem laughed as the who he now knew as Shirosu asked him why he was here. Well as much as I hate to be in this Hell Hole it's the only way to progress in this game isn't it. If we ever want to clear this game or even get close to it where going to need to proceed up the floors. Emblem looked up at a cool looking fox sitting on the players shoulder. It took him a second to realize that the fox had 3 tails than just one. Which upped the familiars cool factor at least 50 percent. That's a cool looking fox there! Emblem felt his dragon fly of his shoulder and towards the fox and gave a greeting call to the 3 tailed fox. Emblem smiled. He always liked to see his dragon make friends in this virtual world.

Shirosu let out an exaggerated sigh,"Isn't that the truth, I just can wait to level up fast enough so i can escape the level and never return" And that was the truth, she despised it here and wanted to be gone!,"SO" she said cheerily, "While were both here hating our levels and wishing the floor didn't exist, how about we do some monster hunting to take our minds off our plight?" She was usually up to monster hunting with anyone as long as they weren't PK'ers and she was almost one hundred percent sure Emblem here wasn't. When he mentioned how cool Gin was it made her smile, it also made the little fox puff his chest out, but she thought him trying to look buff was cute,"Thank you" she laughed happily "But i must say, that dragon" She let out a long low whistle,quite impressed with animal, but she figured it would probably be pretty hard to cuddle with "Oh, by the way" She reached up and scooped the kit off her shoulder and hugged him to her chest, her hair falling in his face and tickling his nose when she looked down, causing him to sneeze"This here is Gin! the three tailed fox of some now abandoned shrine in a forest somewhere in the first floor, hes pretty much the most adorable dog personality wise." Gin let out his tinkling, laugh like sould to end her sentence.

Emblem smiled the beckoned towards his dragon who was flying next to the three tailed fox. That's Aisu. She's kind of a spoiled little brat. I found her on floor 4. Emblem looked towards his dragon and smiled then back at Shirosu. Yeah I'd love to go fight some monsters with you! I was just heading back to town but I don't see why I shouldn't squeeze in some more battles. Emblem pulled the scarf further down finally reviling all of his face. What place do you have in mind? Emblem tried to think of any good hunting spots for the two of them to tackle.

"She's awesome" Shirosu said in regards to the dragon, who was hovering pretty close to her face. She offered a big grin and said,"Thank you for going to hunt with me, it beats wandering aimlessly around the dessert alone as opposed to being with someone else" She stared out into the blazing land and said,"This place is pretty much teeming with monsters i've found, walk more then 100 meters in any direction and you'll probably find one, so there's no real hunting spots from what i've observed anyway, so its just technically walking until you run into one." When he pulled his scarf down the rest of the way she noted that he was probably around three or four years younger then her, not that it really mattered in terms of strength. She sent him a party invite and started to take strides in one direction, knowing it wouldn't take long to find a monster.

Emblem smiled. Okay sounds great Shirosu! Emblem looked at the window that had opened in front of him asking if he would like to join the players party. He pressed the accept button the watched another health bar begin to appear under his own. He concentrated on it pulling up the players name just to assure that Shirosu was in fact Shirosu and not somebody giving out a fake name. He did trust her but he had been tricked many times int he past and has learned to check there name as a sign if there trustworthy or not.

(*i'll spawn somthing next post unless you wish to)

Shirosu grinned when he accepted her request and noted the new health bar rather lazily, she was pretty confident he was who he said he was, he had the right personality. Gin chirped and twittered away on her shoulders, partially talking to the ice dragon, and partially just because he liked making sound. As Shirosu scanned the desert for any signs of monsters she asked,"What do you say, take out a bunch of weaklings or find something a little stronger that takes a bit more to beat up?"

Emblem shrugged. Well what ever would get us more COL or materials. Maybe we should take on some weaker enemies but try and find a pretty large amount of them to try and get the most out of them drops wise. Emblem felt his dragon fly up and settle on top of his head searching for any enemies. He was surprised that he couldn't find anything that quickly. Usually he didn't have any trouble finding any mobs here which made him think. Maybe there was another player out here taking out the mobs or there was some type of stronger mob out there somewhere. Emblem shrugged it off then continued looking for some mobs.

(OOC: Okay sounds good!)