[PP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> The first one...

Emblem walked trough floor 2 looking for a special NPC that he had heard would give him a quest. it had been awhile sense he had done one so he was looking forward to it. He was headed south where he had heard the NPC was located. As he walked he noticed an exceptionally large mountain before him. Emblem decided he would try and climb the mountain to get a good look at the surrounding area. Emblem looked around for a path up the mountain and spotted one not far away. he walked towards it the began the journey up the mountain. As he made it about 3 quarters of the way. he noticed what looked like a hut on the top. He began to walk faster then made it to the top of the mountain to see the NPC he had been looking for sitting outside of his hut painting on an easel. 

Here she was, Kindle glanced up the giant mountain slop a Popsicle planted between her red lips. Flavore, cherry just so that her tongue wouldn't be discolored afterwards as it always was discouraging to see one's mouth such a sickly color. As she continued to eye it she realized this must be the spot where she needed to go and train her martial arts skill as this was the only way she was going to end up being able to succeed in her build. Frowning she then strolled up and noticed another human was also eyeing this rather large rock surface hastily rushing up the stairs. Kindle's eyes had a rather empty stare in them as she grabbed the Popsicle stick and  slid it out from her mouth now offering a rather confused, "Huh." 

After standing there she looked about and began to leisurely take the steps up the mountain side as well planting the cherry ice back into her mouth as she began her ascension. Once in a while she would glance back down to see if someone was following her if they did she would simply give them a simple wave. The girl always tried to be mindful of her surroundings.

Kasier didn't know why she had decided to do it. She had heard that <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> was one of the hardest quests for new players. No... Not because the rock comes alive and hits the players... no matter how awesome that sounded but because everyone can only deal literally one damage at a time to the rock. There was no doubt that the quest would take absolutely forever but it was one of the few quests that she had available to her on the newer floors which didn't require any combat at all. Of course, she would never ever hurt a fly but hurting a rock seemed a lot less severe than hurting a pixelated animal. Hence, she has arrived on the second floor... This being the first time that she had ever left the safety of the first floor. Upon arriving here, she realized that there was a significant amount of less people here on the second floor. She knew that it was more dangerous than the first floor but surely there would be more people on this floor. As she looked around the town of Urbus, she noticed that while the first floor was just plains and grasslands. This floor was filled with trees and woods in the distance. However, those places are for her to adventure later on. For now, she was to reach a mountain where she will accept the quest and start punching rocks. As she arrived at the base of mountain and started walking up the mountain. It was when she was half way across the mountain when she sees someone looking back and waving at her. With a snap of recognition, she realized that the woman was someone that she had met just a few days ago in a Alchemy Giveaway. The meeting was short and abrupt but it seemed like she was going to go take the quest as well. "Hello! Are you going to go take the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest? If you are, mind if I join you? It'd be nice to talk to someone while punching this rock." 

Whaa! Emblem stepped back as the NPC painted whiskers onto his face claiming that the paint would only come off after he split a rock in two with just his bare hands. The NPC pointed towards the direction the rock was. Emblem shrugged then began to walk towards it when he heard the sound of people approaching. He turned around to see two women walking up. Hey are you guys going to take the quest too? I'm going to. I'd be nice to have some help. Do you think you cold help me out? Emblem hoped they would help him. He might just die of boredom if he'd have to split the boulder all by himself.

As the other girl walked up behind her she turned to face her, golden eyes staring into the other woman's as she was asked if she was heading up to do the quest. A simple nod of the head would answer it as Kindled eyed her recognizing her ever so slightly before then turning about as she heard another individual addressing her or possibly both of them. "I suppose we are all going to do it together, although I must admit I intend to be a martial art master so I suppose I will be willing to assist others. For no other reason then practice." She yawned now cracking her neck and strolling up seeing the rather odd whiskers that were drawn onto the male's face. "Umm, exactly why do you have those marked lines across your cheek?" The girl asked solemnly not entirely certain of the purpose of these. As she was talking the NPC  now was staring at the two newcomers, herself and the other ebony haired woman. "Who wants to punch the rock first," now speaking up as she would sit down upon it rather casually looking down at it realizing this would take some time. "It's quite sturdy."

Kasier smiled when she saw Emblem on the top of the mountain. Of course, the two were already acquainted. "Well. Hello Emblem! How have you been doing?" She said in greetings as she realized that the blonde boy was also planning to finish this quest for the skill points and the skill. She was fine with not getting the skill that came along with the quest completion since she had no intentions of using any sort of Bruce Lee Kung Fu if she can't even use her own curved sword. "Hm, yeah... Emblem. You look pretty funny with those whiskers on your face." Kasier chuckled, holding back a full-on laughter as hard as she could. The image was definitely a humorous one... It wasn't every day that you see someone you know with cat whiskers on their face. Then, she turned to the dark-haired woman next to her before she began to speak, "Well... My name is Kasier... In case you don't remember from the last time that we met. I don't think you told me your name yet, though. Anyway, I guess I'll be the first person to punch this rock!" She said, lifting her arm up. Indeed, she would never, ever punch anything that is living but a rock doesn't sound so bad now that she thinks about it. "Here, let me send you all a party request first..." She said, opening up her menu and doing so.

ID: 64285
BD: 4
<<Punch>> Missed

Kasier smirked, confident that she will land a hit. I mean.... How can someone simply miss a rock right? Well, wrong! She charged forward and just as she reached the rock, she slipped on a puddle and fell headfirst into the ground, also messing up and staining her shoes at the same time.

Spoiler

HP List:
Kasier: 16/16
   Energy: 2/4 (-2)
Emblem: ?/?
   Energy: ?/?
Kindle: ?/?

Enemies:
Boulder: 50/50

Edited by Kasier

Emblem laughed. Well the NPC over there painted these whiskers on me and said that it would only come off if I break the rock. Emblem looked down as a window opened on his HUD and accept the request. He watched as too health bars formed beneath his own. Emblem began walking towards the boulder preparing his first punch only to see Kasier beat him too it. As she ran she tripped then fell on her face. Emblem giggled. Umm are you alright? Emblem readied his fist and charged at the boulder. He brought his fist up then slammed it into the rock. He felt bits of the massive rock break under his fist giving him a satisfied smile. He looked up at the rocks HP to see that it hardly moved at all. Well this is going to take awhile...

Spoiler

HP List:
Emblem: 64/64
   Energy: 15/16 (-1)
Kindle: ?/?

Enemies:
Boulder: 47/50 -3 HP

BD: 10

ID: 64530

Edited by Emblem

Kindle watched as the first girl whom was at the Alchemy Potion  Sale, her eyes half glazed over as she watched as the entire display was performed. Her feet carefully caught the first puddle about the rock before sliding off as if friction-less. "Slow clap," she stated rather calmly without even budging a muscle as she then watched the next one step up to the plate. As Emblem now sprinted off toward the rock as well Kindle began to question why they thought running charges were the best option for attacking a stationary object. A simple shrug rolled across her shoulders till she now strolled up to the rock and raised her fist. She took a step forward now tripping on the same puddle and landing on top of Kasier as she winced and now had her face hover over the other girls, "Huh this is going to be harder then I thought. Thanks for cushioning the fall." Winking now as she gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing up and pulling her up with her.

Spoiler

HP List:
Emblem: 64/64
   Energy: 15/16 (-1)
Kindle: 12/12
   Energy: 1/3

Enemies:
Boulder: 47/50 -3 HP

BD: 1

ID: 64423

Edited by Kindle

ID: 64478
BD: 9

Kasier was about to get up having fallen right to the ground when she felt pressure coming from above her. She was half way up and one second later, she was back down to the ground when someone else seemed like they had flung themselves on her. She didn't know what it felt like for someone to be on top of you until this very moment... And she was sure that she never wanted this feeling ever again as long as she was in this game. First, she had fallen. Now... She was being crushed under a heavy human being. it was then that the woman kind of got up and kissed her cheeks. The woman sure was the direct type... It didn't seem that the girl was scared of directly expressing herself without thinking what others would think about her for it. Unlike Kasier since Kasier was always sensitive about other's feelings regarding her. The two had literally two completely different personalities as well as complete opposite looks to go along with it as well. Kasier nodded her head and mouthed the word thanks before she looked at the rock once more and lifted up her hands. She was going to swing at the rock once more and hopefully deal some damage this time without wasting another second of the day. It was going to take a while... But the skill points that she would receive at the end would definitely worth the time. Hence, she landed a semi-effective punch on the rock, taking off a bit of its health and helping the quest along smoothly.

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 2/4 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 14/16

Enemies:
Boulder: 45/50 -2 HP

(I fixed your energies up a bit because energy recovers pre-post)

Edited by Kasier

Emblem watched as both of his companions now ended up on the ground in front of him. Confused he walked up to the pair on the ground as they began to get up. "How did that happen?" Emblem held his hand out to help the pair up but was beaten to it by Kindle who had gotten up quicker. He shrugged then waited for Kasier to give it another go at the rock. She was able to land a pretty decent blow on the rock dealing some of the most damage she could to it. Emblem walked up to the rock and threw his fist to it after Kasier did it to see a small bit of a crack forming beneath his fist. He sighed. boy was this going to take awhile.

BD: 10

ID: 64486

HP List:
   Energy: 13/16 -1 

Enemies:
Boulder: 42/50 -3 HP

Edited by Emblem

Kindle now stood back up and glanced over toward the rock and back to the rather silent flat chested woman she collapsed upon. As Emblem asked them both how it happened Kindle gave a slight shrug before preparing to attack again without any signs of being any use to them. Perhaps she wasn't fully prepared for this mentally as she seemed to be day dreaming partially when she walked up and just tripped over the rock. Her body spiraling down toward the ground as she now slammed against the floor her eyes closed. Sprawled out upon her back Kindle now groaned and just stayed down this time on the ground as she was feeling like this was just an unlucky day for her. "Perhaps this is a sign that I shouldn't get back up for a while. You two keep punching it I will just lay here for a few seconds." Kindle spoke now a bit embarrassed despite her unyielding expression.

Spoiler

ID: 64492

HP List:
   Energy: 13/16 -1 
   Energy: 0/3 

Enemies:
Boulder: 42/50 -3 HP

Edited by Kindle

ID: 64564
BD: 7

Kasier chuckled as she watched the black-haired woman fall down once more having failed to make contact with the rock. It was just a rock.... A gigantic piece of stone. Something that was formed within the earth's surface millions and millions of years ago. The target was still and almost impossible to miss... Yet it was fully possible to miss such a target. This was the magic of Swords Art Online. Most of the combat didn't fulfill the properties of physics at all yet it somehow makes sense in the end. This is why the game was rate 10.0 on IGN. Indeed, the game was astonishing. Kasier allowed her fist to rise once more before pouncing on the rock, imagining that it was a gigantic piece of cake. With one fist, she was able to make contact with the rock, allowing the quest to continue on with decent pace. Her eyes glared of confidence now that she had hit the rock twice in a row. Hm. I did it. She thought, with a fist to the air before walking over to the woman on the ground. "Come on... Get up. We have more rock punching to do!" She said with quite the motivated tone as she grabbed on to the woman's hand and attempted to drag her up.

Spoiler

HP List:

Enemies:
Boulder: 41/50 (-1)

(Alright guys >.> U recover one energy per post xD)

Edited by Kasier

Emblem laughed yet again. As one of his companions slipped once again this time on a rock. Okay guys maybe this time we should check whats in front of us before we charge. Emblem looked back at the rock then reared his fist up for another strike. He smiled as his fist went flying into rock making a satisfying cracking sound. He stepped back and admired their handy work they were at least one 5th of the way done. He looked up at the sky and could see that they were nearing noon. Alright were almost done!

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 2/4 
   Energy: 14/16 (-1) (+1)

Enemies:
Boulder: 39/50 (-3)

OOC: Im getting really lucky with my rolls.

Edited by Emblem

Here they were, punching a rock and already Kindle seemed to have been defeated on countless occasions by it as she now craned her neck over the left shoulder and then the right. A shallow sigh emitted from her lips as she now began to figure out what was wrong with her form. Was it the manner which she was holding her fists or possibly her stance that kept ending her up on her face. Or perhaps it was something more diabolical at work, the gaming engine. That dreaded Cardinal system that enjoyed manipulating the code to continuously introduce more hindrances to be effect by along the way. Gazing down to the rock she now simply would throw a normal punch aimed straight at the stone. Stepping with a punch that looked good but alas her fist grazed over missing the necessary impact to cause any damage. "I think that is it for me," she softly stated now glancing back as her punch once again missed.

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 2/4 
   Energy: 14/16 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 1/3 +1 -

BD: 5

ID: 64579

Enemies:
Boulder: 39/50 (-3)

Edited by Kindle

ID: 64785

Kasier watched as Emblem landed a solid strike once more. She had never seen anyone so lucky and the fact that the boy had managed to land two super critical attacks were absolutely insane. So insane that she actually questioned the how legit it really was. Simply getting one super critical was actually already hard enough but getting two super criticals in a row was something that even the highest leveled character in Aincrad struggles to do. Whatever... This is a luck based game after all. She thought, lifting up her head. She, herself didn't have that bad of luck either. She was able to land strikes... Just not super criticals. Now, she was going to attempt once more to see if she might be able to deal damage to the rock again. With her eyes held straight at the rock and her dark black-bluish hair swinging in the air, she charged forward with fierce speed and swung her fist, missing the rock completely. It was as if one second, the rock was there, and then the next second, the rock suddenly disappeared. It was a completely confusion to her how that happened but it had. How would I expect to hit a boar... If I can't even hit a boulder? She thought, turning back so Emblem can have another go. Maybe... just maybe he can land yet another critical. If so, it sure would be helpful to move the quest along.

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 1/4 (+1) (-2)

Enemies:
Boulder: 39/50

Edited by Kasier

Emblem watched as Kasier attempted to land another hit on the rock but missed it completely. He cursed this rock. He really hoped that the skill would be worth it. After all hitting a rock with his bare hands until it broke in two seemed like an awful lot of trouble for just one skill. He peered his fist back then threw another punch. he didn't the distance between him and the rock and just hit air. He put all of his weight into the punch sending him onto he ground. He grit his teeth then began to help himself of off the ground. Well I guess my luck's run out. he rubbed his cheek where he had absorbed most of the impact. Well Kindle your up...

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 1/4 
   Energy: 13/16 (-2) (+1)

Enemies:

ID: 64788

Edited by Emblem

As her energy gauge dropped to zero once more she sighed now resting down upon the ground as she sighed, "I'm afraid I can't be of to much use to you like this but I will  come back in swinging when I first can." She reclined back and rested upon the ground now giving out a rather lazy sigh as her eyes closed to rest. Her low level was making this arduous quest even more tedious then it had to be. If only she had gone out and done this quest before then she at least would be doing more damage to it. She then glanced over seeing that the other two companions were having as little luck as herself. "Maybe we should just end up calling this one quits and ask for a hire level player to assist?"

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 13/16 (-2) (+1)

Enemies:

ID: -

BD: -

ID: 64849
BD: 3

Kasier wouldn't have been surprised if Emblem landed yet another critical. However, the blonde boy failed to land a strike at all and she was both annoyed and relieved about that. Annoyed... Because if Emblem kept on doing the critical attacks, the quest would go by a lot faster than it was going at the moment. However, if he did hit the rock with another critical, Kasier would've definitely called the game rigged and glitchy. Whateves... She thought. Next up, it was Kindle's turn. However, when Kasier looked at Kindle, it seemed that she was just chilling there, not doing anything. It appears that she was out of energy to attempt an attack. Alrighty... My turn. She thought, charging forwards with her fist raised high in the air. With a yell, she charged and hit the rock. However, if she dealt any damage, it would've just been a tickle to the rock. She had made contact this time but the hit was absolutely nothing in comparison to the other two player's damage. Kasier sighed, it was another wasted turn from her and another wasted energy. Strangely enough though, she felt rather tired from just hitting a rock over and over again. "Geez... I might need a rest next turn as well. It seems that I am getting kind of tired. And if anyone knows a high leveled player that can help us with this rock hitting? I sure wouldn't mind some help with this rock."

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 0/4 (+1) (-2)
   Energy: 13/16

Enemies:

Edited by Kasier

Emblem shrugged as the two other players suggested getting a higher leve player with martial arts to come and help them out. You can if you want to but i'm not giving up until I break his rock. He reared back his fist then slammed it into the rock seeing bits of the rock flying at his face. He smiled then stepped back. Alright guys were almost there we just have to keep it up and not give up.

ID: 64855

BD: 8

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 13/16 (+1) (-1)
   Energy: 2/3 

Enemies:
Boulder: 38/50

Edited by Emblem

Kindle's eye glanced over seeing the health bar of the rock before shaking her head no, "I wouldn't say that is close to dead as we all still have to punch it another thirty eight times I think." As she thought about the calculations for figuring out all of that hard earned math. "At this rate we will probably finish by nightfall, but sadly I have no one I can think of that would decrease the amount of time it would take to actually finish this rock off. Standing up once more as she began to stare down at it was annoyance. She brought down her fist once more toward the rock missing it as she ran out of energy once more fighting it. "I can't even hit a rock I think this will be the death of me."

Spoiler

HP List:
   Energy: 13/16 (+1) (-1)
   Energy: 1/3 -2 +1

Enemies:
Boulder: 38/50

ID 64881