[F6 - PP] Setting old sparks ablaze <<Deforestation>> (Meokka)

The blonde couldn't remember when was the last time she was at this floor. But the first time memory was clear as if it happened just a minute ago; the time when she got Kimba. The same white furred lioness that was striding in front of her while the two were taking a walk through the jungle themed floor's main setlement. Amazon. The women only NPC residents of this place had a calming effect on the girl as she respected them... or more specifically, what the amazons stood for. Kimba on the other hand got more agitated, swiveling her head left and right,; wanting to get out of town and enter the vast jungle, the place she came from and grew as a little cub. The two would stand out as while Ariel had donned her usual blue themed outfit, the lion had the same snow white fur; an eye catching contrast with all the green around.

Guest Meokka

Meokka was sitting at a bar. Listening to the rumor mill per usual. The sight of gold caught her attention. A warm sensation ran through her. She stared at the woman and got up from the table. She hurried outside and watched her. Could that be her Nechan?! She ran to catch up with the tall slender woman. She paused seeing a pet beside her. Kimba. The White Lion. Her heart swelled in her chest. that was her nechan! She was so stunned her feet forgot how to move. A familiar face she hadn't seen in ages. Her heart raced as she stared at the woman. Her mind remembered the names that were no longer on her friends list. The players that died. She quickly pulled up the list. Was this a trick of the mind. There was Ariel's name. Her hands shook as tears wealed up in her eyes. Meokka ran right through her menu screen and it dissipated in blue fragments. She was running as fast as she could.

"NECHAN!" She shouted. "ARIEL-NECHAN!" she couldn't believe her eyes, and yet she dared not question them. She'd hug her nechan as soon as she reached her. 

Honed senses we're a must for a front line player as once you went beyond certain floors, things would be more unfriendly towards you... to say the least. That's why once in a while, walks like these in the middle of a safe zone were necessary in order to relax those tensed senses. As a matter of fact, while blankly following the lead of her familiar, the blonde was thinking about some of her shop orders that still remained unfinished. A mundane distraction from the life or death assessments and decisions one makes while trying to clear stay on the top available floor. In fact she was so engrossed in thought that she missed the first shout and the quick footsteps behind her. Only when she she heard the familiar suffix added to her name by a nostalgic voice, did the blonde snap back to reality and partially turn around; only to find herself hugged, her vision going blue in the same time... I couldn't be...

"Meo-chan?" a low whisper left her lips as she instinctively returned the hug a second later.

Guest Meokka

She was nestled in the safety of her sister's chest. Meokka held onto her for a long moment. She had missed her older sister. One day she had just seemed to vanish, but she often did so. Ariel was always fighting the good fight, and Meokka aspired to be like her. She looked happily at her with a smile. It was her sister Ariel for sure! I guess it was true. You find what you've lost when you least expect it.  Meokka slowly let go of her big sis, and placed her hands on her hips happily. Ariel still had a warrior's glow about her in her eyes.

"Long time no see stranger. I've missed you a lot. What have you been up to?"

She wondered if they could go on another adventure again, but asking so suddenly might not be the best thing. She wasn't sure what Ariel was doing on the lower floors. She looked up at her name. She had certainly gotten stronger. Meokka couldn't say the same for herself really. Though perhaps that would change soon. With the right motivation.

She blinked a few times, to make sure that she wasn't mistaking her with somebody else. But that blue hair was unmistakable, it was indeed her little protegé from back then. One of the few players that even knows the name of the now fallen Absolute Pin guild. Nostalgia was slowly taking and numbing her until she could hear a roar by her side, followed by the source of it rubbing against Meokka's feet for attention. Ariel ignored her familiar, thanking her as she'd recover her senses.

"I missed you too Meo... " she replied, looking at her from top to bottom; she had almost the same outwear which triggered several memories in her but the blonde pushed them back in a corner of her mind and continued: "Doing the same I guess, fighting monsters and saving the world." she ended with a giggle.

"A whole lot happened since you went under the radar... for one, the guild disbanded."she added, trying to keep a happy face, but her tone betraying a hint of sadness in it.

Guest Meokka

She nodded solely. She figured that would happen for some reason. She was seeing it crumble before she vanished herself. This first time she was kidnapped for several months, and the other time was because of a rumor. By the time her investigation had ended her friend list had widdled down. Maybe an adventure wasn't what they needed. Perhaps there was something fun to do in town instead. Maybe have a normal roam around. Meokka knelt down and pet Kimba after willing herself to let go of her older sister.

"I remember you. Do you remember me? You've gotten bigger I think. So strong. Yes you are, yes you are!" She nuzzled the lion happily. Kimba always reminded her of the snow. She loved it. He was so majestic. Much like Ariel who she thought to be a real queen. She looked up at Ariel. "Well, why don't we hang out around here together. Maybe just hang out for awhile." Meokka smiled. "Make some new, great memories. What do you say?" she asked with a smile.

Getting the attention she sought, the lioness purred happily as she started nibbling on Meokka; well aware of who she was. The blonde watched the scene with a happy expression. It was good to see her again after all this time... a nagging impulse made Ariel want to ask where her 'lil sis went missing all this time but decided against it. The time for that discussion will come later, when the bluenette will be ready to share; for now they were to make new memories and the blonde would happily oblige her.

"Hai!(Yes!)" she answered in her earnest. "Me and Kimba were up for a walk, heading towards the forest clearing where we first meet. Wanna tag along?" she asked with a smile. "I'd like to see how you've honed your skills."

Guest Meokka

"oh absolutely! On the way I might be able to get more materials, and clear out some monsters." She was pleased to do that. She'd do anything for the distraction. He ruffled her how long blue hair and then quickly went into her menu to gear up. Her hair went up like she usually wore it. She held her spear firmly and looked around. Seeing as it was the forest she'd have to be on the look out for living plants, wood elves (Though they didn't attack it seemed), She have to be on the look out for the legendary Ragout Rabbit! Though to her knowledge she didn't know anyone who ever saw one. It seemed to be an old wives tale at this rate. However she had faith that Ariel would bring her luck in seeing one.  Maybe Kimba would make a decent snack out of it!

"Have you ever heard of the Ragout Rabbit? It's apparently some sort of rare spawn that drops a high grade material for cooking. I've never seen one once, but back when I was first playing the game I heard a lot of people make some noise about it." She followed next to Ariel happily. "Is there anything you're looking for out here sis?" maybe her sister was gathering materials for potions or something that she needed for later. If that was the case Meokka wanted to help in any way possible.

"Monster hunting wasn't our objective but I won't say no to that." she replied out of the blue after exchanging glances with Kimba after Meokka switched gears. "We're here for old times sake, a bit further from here there's a clearing in the jungle. " Ariel then pointed forwards, to where they were about to enter. "its like a thing we have, once in a while we go back to the place where the two of us meet." she replied brushing a stray golden strand behind her ear. She could still remember the old lady that tipped her about feeding a wild beast in order to tame it. ".... though its seems more like she was the one to tame me.." she added in a lower tone with a hint of a smile on her lips.

She was awaken from daydreaming by an unfamiliar name. "Never heard of it!" came a blunt reply as a dark leather sheath materialized at her waist, after the blonde made a couple of hand gestures in the air, over her HUD window. She unsheathed it and grinned: "I say we bee on the loom out for that rabbit while we're here, 3 pair of eyes and a nose are sure to spot it if it pops out nearby us."

Guest Meokka

"Ah, you're pretty lucky sis. I don't have a pet yet but if I did I'm sure it'd be a very large rabbit of some kind. I've failed the taming quest a few times with other people trying to help me. I was never lucky enough to find the beast, much less one worthy of being my companion. I want to be able to rely on the friend I'll be making you know?" She knew she could have accepted any type of mob that was tamable but that's not what she wanted. She wanted to form a relationship with it, and be able to use it to her advantage, and in return give that companion an edge over surviving in SAO. She figured that was a cold thing to say in some cases, but it was her way. After all it was data, or was it? Seeing Kimba she realized maybe there was more to it then that. She looked around at her surroundings and eyed up the clearing ahead. 

"This is where you met Kimba? Is there a story to it?" She wondered if the lioness was hurt in some way and Ariel nursed her back to health. She was willing to listen to the whole store while keeping here eyes peeled.