Now I felt that everybody here probably felt a little awkward talking about something because it was a first time for something. Since this is an area that is filtered, we can't discuss about our first time "doing it" because it's not accepted in this area. So take this as a disclaimer already.

Now that that's out of the way, I wanted to know from all of you. Describe your "first time" doing something. Since, I'm the official thread starter, I think it's only fair that I start it off with flying colors.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I remember the first time I've ever RP'ed. I was one of those "preppy and popular" high school girls who was drooled over by all of the guys. Well most anyways. Since I was a cheerleader, I was kind of forced to wear my short skirt uniform in school. However, outside of school, I was a completely different person. I was sweet, funny, and I loved to role play. when I first role played it was funny because, it was on a forum that was about fantasy and all of that fun stuff. I was playing a fairy and I was so "noobish" to everyone. I wouldn't know how the systems work or anything. Now I need to say, I've been role playing for about 5 years now, and I truly enjoy it. Being out of school is also nice, because then on days I have no work, I can just jump on a computer (literally) and role play on it.

Another fun first time for me was the first time I went to a real party. Usually as a young girl, I was always invited to birthday parties and small celebrations, however the first time I ever went to a party, there was a guy who drank a little bit too much and he ended up streaking up and down the street for the neighborhood to see. I laughed my behind off the entire night, hung out with friends, danced a bit, maybe made-out a bit, and what not.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now that I've explained two of my favorite or best first times, I want to hear from you guys on what your favorite first time was, or worst, whichever you want to write out.

Well, my first time performing at a concert (Violin, solo) was when I was five.

Not much to say, though. I was just playing. Hands shaking, rocking back and forth like a sunflower, just playing solo violin in front of my whole elementary school while accompanied by the school's music teachers on cello and piano. Just playing.

It was also kind of awesome how some of the sixth graders I've never seen before somehow knew my name, and shouted it out randomly just before I started playing.

I won an awesome little queen doll, and a certificate, which equated to awesomeness in kindergarten. Too bad I had to move to a different state the next year.

BD I am totally awesome.