[PP-NK-F4] Bring me his head <<Night's king>> (Hikoru)

ID: 65594

BD: 8 (hit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

CD: 10 (Success) 

Xion sighed as the wights continued to slowly walk after him, their movements clumsy and seemingly uncoordinated."This will be over soon...hopefully..." the tank said to himself before gripping his weapon tightly and running at the wight with the highest health, he knew that there was no point in attacking the weaker one as it would die to one round of thorns and he would just be wasting an attack, and thus it was better if he whittled down the health of the other one further just in case his thorns didn't activate twice in a row. He lashed out with his glaive and the head of the weapon pierced the flesh of the wight, the two creatures then retaliated, one of them striking him and dying to his thorns instantly, the other one's HP dropped by a large chunk before it backed away. "One left..." Xion said with a smile as his HP regenerated. 

(H:18) Xion: (129/129) (15/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-2HP +18 regen) 

(H:1) Hikoru: (44/156) 

Frost wight: (0/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10)

Frost wight: (0/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10) [Target: Xion]

Frost wight: (14/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10) [Target: Xion] (-1HP -28 thorns) 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru smiled and gave a nod to Xion without him knowing, proud of the player for knocking the creatures down to one left. He should easily be able to finish off the remaining creature with attacks and Thorns, bringing them ever closer to the boss itself. He was happy that they were right on the brink of victory, he could almost taste it. He would come and give the finishing blow, but hes too low on Energy to be able to do anything useful, other than one damage. Which wasn't worth it in the long run. he gave a small sigh and just sat anxiously, awaiting the demise of the last creature that stood, with only a little bit of health left. His legs shifted and shook underneath him as he wanted to move as soon as he could, but he still needed to wait, no matter what his body was telling him to do. He hoped he wouldn't have to jump in again, but he could never be too sure nowadays

Hikoru: (50/156) (+6) 2/3 Posts until Energy Regen

ID: 65602

BD: 4 (Miss)

MD: 9 (Hit)

CD: 9 (Success) 

"Alright you bastard let's get this over with" Xion said to himself as he stared the last wight down, his eyes focused on the humanoid creature as he took a deep breath. "Don't mess this up Xion...Hik's waited long enough due to your incompetence" he muttered, speaking in third person for some reason. The player sighed before slashing diagonally with his Glaive, the weapon missing by mere inches as he cursed under his breath. "Bloody missed...crap" he said as the wight then made it's move, the cerature violently swinging it's weapon at the tank who was surprised by the sudden speed of the mob and wasn't able to block, the blade of the weapon finding it's way into one of the joints of his armour, where he was least protected. The strike meant nothing to Xion, but it didn't trigger his thorns which annoyed the player to no end. 

(H:18) Xion: (129/129) (14/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

(H:1) Hikoru: (44/156) 

Frost wight: (14/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10) [Target: Xion] 

Hikoru watched as Xion missed and the creatures attacked him, quickly depleting his health a tad bit. He gave a small grit of his teeth as he knew that if he didn't defeat this creature this next round, he would have to jump in and finish it off, draining his energy again. he sighed and hoped that everything would go well. It only needed one more attack to finish it off, or one more deal of thorns. He gave a small sigh and waited as his Energy finally filled the brim, standing and grabbing onto the hilt of his Dagger and preparing to charge out of the shadows if necessary. He breathed as all he could do was wait and see what would happen next, and hope that Xion could handle these creatures with ease. He stood and watched, waiting to see what Xion had planned, and he hoped that it would work, and the creature would die before he had to pop out again, His health was low, and even with Xion having the hate he had, he needed to bring it up a bit more before the next fight with the fight. He knew he wold be fine with a tank, but at this moment, he didn't trust himself.

Hikoru: (56/156) (+6) 3/3 Energy Regenerated

ID; 65688

BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 10 (Hit)

CD: 8 (Success) 

Xion frowned in frustration as he faced the wight, the creature's low HP bar taunting the player as he was so close to the victory that he wanted but his inability to deal high amounts of damage was coming back to bite him in the ass. He was useless without someone to essentially do the work for him and he was being reminded of that fact a little too much. "Bastard...die already" he said before thrusting with his glaive, the attack missing before the wight rushed him and managed to attack a vulnerable point in his armour which meant that his thorns didn't activate and the creature persisted to live, much to his annoyance. "Looks like Hik will have to wait a little longer before we move on..." he said as his HP regenerated

(H:18) Xion: (129/129) (13/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

(H:1) Hikoru: (56/156) 

Frost wight: (14/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10) [Target: Xion]

Hikoru sighed and charged forward, breathing silently and using a low-power Sword-Art to defeat the enemy easily. He gave a small sigh and a smile, laughing at Xion slightly

"It seems they found your chinks in your armor too easily little Tankling" He said with a laugh. he sighed and stood, sheathing his dagger and breathing slightly, glad that the job was done. He sighed and crossed his arms silently and laughed again "You might want to get it upgraded with less chinks that the enemy can find." He said with a small laugh. He sighed and sat down on the cold ground "Let's wait here until both of our energy repletes, and so i can get a bit more health back before we move forward." He said with a small sigh

ID: 65715

BD: 7+4=11

Hikoru used Fad-Edge: 4x1=4x10=40-25= 15 Damage

Xion: (129/129) (13/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

Hikoru: (56/156) (35/39) [-4]

Frost wight: (0/100) | 25 Mit | 40 DMG (50 DMG BD 9, 60 BD 10) (-15)

XIon let out a sigh of relied as Hikoru appeared out of nowhere and killed the last wight, the tank falling to the ground and letting out a long breath. "This doesn't happen often Hik..." he told the man who was joking about his armour, Xion becoming slightly annoyed but not enough to be angry with his friend. "The bastards just got lucky that's all...there's nothing you can do to account for or defend against the luck of your opponent...no matter your level or skill at arms" he told him with a chuckle, the teen going on one of his rambling rants about some random thing once again as he rested. For the first time in what felt like ages his energy was actually low...it was strange to see the energy bar so empty and nearly depleted. "Hopefully the boss doesn't take as long Hik..." 

Hikoru laughed as the player complained to him, and nodded as he knew that there was no way to control the enemies ways of attacking and bypassing thorns. He gave a small sigh and enjoyed sitting down, relaxing for a few moments. He wished there was a way to make a fire in this game, but he didn't know any way to make it. Luckily his <<Survival>> Skill made it so he didn't feel anything from the cold air, and he was happy about that. He gave a small sigh and chuckled

"I don't think he'll be much of a problem, considering that it will only be him, I can focus on him and use my all out attacks, the great and mighty two of them" He said with a laugh, knowing that his energy consumption was wicked high for just using a dagger. It cost him 32 of his 39 Energy just to use it twice. He gave a small sigh and decided to just wait it out for his Energy to replenish and for his Health to regain a little bit more before they set out

Hikoru: (62/156) (36/39) [+1]

1/3 Until Energy Regeneration

Xion chuckled as Hikoru commented on the fact that he could only attack twice if he used his strongest sword art. "That's the idea of a knife as a weapon though isn't it? You attack quickly and before your opponent can react so that you can kill them as soon as possible. The weapon simply isn't designed for long drawn out fights so it makes sense that you can't attack over and over again. And even then your damage is extremely high, although the area that we're in seems to be blocking us from doing more than a certain amount of damage" he said in response to Hikoru, the tank sighing as he did. "Well I guess we have nothing to do other than wait for out energy to regen..." he said, staring up at the sky, at a loss for what to say as he wasn't the best when it came to conversations. Until something hit him. "Actually...I have a question Hik. What's it like having a unique if you don't mind me asking?" he said, turning to face the man. 

(2/3 until energy regen) 

Hikoru chuckled and nodded as he explained how his Dagger worked in the ways of damage and how his combat worked. he gave a small sigh and agreed, his way of battle was scarce and cost him a lot of energy. But what else could he do? He didn't have any spare SP to put into any other weapon skills, as he was working with Sneak and Hide, then onto something else that would work with his build. He just sighed as he knew that he would be stuck with his High Damage Output at the cost of energy until either SA's were updated in a new patch, or he had the spare SP to put into another weapon. Then Xion asked a question he had never been asked before. He sighed and leaned forward

"Well... it's not really that different from being a regular player, except you have more Unique ways of attacking, a Demonic weapon or armor, and a Unique ability.... But, there is one negative thing..." He said,staring at the ground with glassy eyes "Ever since I became 'normal,' i've been hearing... a voice... It keeps telling me not to trust anyone, that the shadows are my only friend... and to be honest..." He looked up at the player "It told me to abandon you, leave you to fight those fiends yourself..." He sighed and stared back at the ground, hugging his legs loosely "I don't know where it came from... But I think it's the Unique Skill itself... and it's slowly changing me, making it hard to trust anyone..."

Hikoru: (68/156) (36/39) [+1]

2/3 Until Energy Regeneration

Xion's eyes widened as he listened to Hikoru talk about what having a unqiue skill meant, apart from the power and the demonic items it would seem that there was a more sinister side to the skills. Hikoru had told the man that the Unique skill seemed to have a voice in his head, telling him to trust nobody, telling him that only the shadows were his friend. Even going as far as to tell the player to abandon Xion, who was grateful that Hikoru had managed to ignore the voice. " Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..." Xion said, repeating some words that he had heard many times, their teachings ringing true in Hikoru's situation. "It would be foolish to think that such power didn't come with a price..." he said, getting up and walking over to Hik, kneeling down and putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm glad you ignored it...and I hope you can continue to do so. Don't let your unique control you and don't think that you have to fight it alone. I'm here if you ever need help..."

(3/3 energy regenrated) 

Hikoru listened as the player explained in his own way how something so powerful would cost something in itself, and he shuddered as he realized it was his own mind that was the cost. He sighed and knew that this voice was powerful, saying what he wanted to hear to an extent, while also wanting it's own desires, to become alone, to trust only himself and the Shadows, and the thought was tempting. He wanted to protect Ariel and his friends, but stay out of Danger. If he Grandmastered Sneak and Hide, then recieved his Mod for it, he would easily be able to do so. But then what? What could he do then? He didn't know, he would just have to wait. He woke up from his Zoning out as Xion placed a hand on his shoulder and said he wouldn't be alone. He gave a small smile and a nod

"Thanks Xion, and trust me, I know I can trust you. You've saved my life today, although next time, lets choose a quest in where I can actually deal damage." He said with a small chuckle. He stood and sighed, giving a thumbs up and a smile as his energy was now replenished. "Alright, lets fight this King and get this Quest over with." He said with a small laugh

ID: 65784

MD: 8 (Hit)

CD: 9 (Success) 

Xion smiled as his friend told him that he knew he could trust the tank which reassured him greatly. "And you can trust most people in this world...most mind you..." he said, in all honesty he wanted to say that all people could be trusted but Xion and his entire guild had been betrayed once and he couldn't say those words without lying to a friend. "And those that you can't you punish..." he muttered angrily under his breath, balling his hand briefly into a fist as a fantasy of revenge was played out in his head.  "Anyway, let's go. We have a throne to claim and a king to usurp" he told the dagger wielder before marching into the frozen palace, the metallic clanking and rustling of the tank's armour echoing through the empty halls until he came to the throne room. "I hope you're ready Hik..." he said before rushing towards the throne, Howling to grab the attention of the figure who sat on it. As he did the king began to move, slowly getting out of his throne and drawing an icy sword as he looked with hatred at the tank. The frozen ruler charged at Xion, swinging his sword violently down at the tank's head as Xion blocked with his shield, taking very little damage as the kind winced, feeling the sting of his thorns. "Hik, now!" Xion called out as his HP bar refilled. 

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (31/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

Hikoru: (74/156) (35/39) 

Night's king (272/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]  (-28 Thorns) 

Hikoru breathed and moved forward with the tank until they came to the King himself. Xion went ahead and howled at him, and the king attacked him, activating the thorns on his armor. He gave a small chuckle and moved forward, striking the king with a large blow. He took over half of it's remaining health. He gave a small chuckle and stood, flipping his Dagger between his fingers with a smile

"There, one more attack and a few thorns and we should be good." He said with a small and happy laugh. This boss was easy, and he didn't have anything to worry about other than getting hit, which wasn't a problem for him, since Xion was here to take the damage. He sighed and waited to watch Xion attack the creature or gain hate, and hoped that thorns would come into play.

ID: 65786

BD: 6+4=10 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x16=16x10=160 Damage-50= 110 Damage

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (31/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (23/39) (-16)

Night's king (162/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]  (-110 Damage) 

ID: 65803

BD: 8 (Hit)

MD: 9 (Hit)

CD: 6 (Success)

After Xion quickly clashed with the night's king Hikoru was swift to follow up and attack the frozen monarch, his dagger penetrating the mob several times, depleting it's HP greatly which caused a smile to spread across Xion's face. "Good Hik, this will be over faster than we initially thought" he told the man before rushing the king again, swinging his glaive from the side, the blade of the weapon becoming embedded into the creature's side. The kind glared at Xion before bringing his sword around and striking the tank on his right side, which was rather unprotected as his weapon wasn't able to block. "Crap, no thorns" he noted with a frown. 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (23/39) 

Night's king (161/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]  (-1 HP

Hikoru breathed and watched as Xion dealt a solid 1 Damage to the Monster, which was one more than had been there before. He gave a thumbs up, but was a bit upset that his thorns hadn't worked on the boss this time. He gave a small sigh and charged forward, using his strongest SA again and bringing to very low health. He gave a thumbs up to Xion and smiled

"I have a bit of Energy Left. hopefully We can finish it off with a few more attacks. Lets keep it up!" He said with a small smile. He breathed and watched to see what would happen next, hoping that his thorns would work and deal more damage to the Boss itself

ID: 65815

BD: 8+4=12 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x16=16x10=160 Damage-50= 110 Damage

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (8/39) (+1/-16)

Night's king (51/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]  (-110 Damage)

ID: 65845

BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 10 (Hit)

CD: 11 (Success) 

After their brief struggle Xion and the night's king backed away from each other, the two warriors staring dead into the eyes of the other with fiery determination...or icy determination in the case of the king. "Nice one Hik, how's your energy?" he asked his comrade] as he focused on his enemy, the two circling slowly before Xion decided to make a move. The tank swung his gaive diagonally down into the king but he met the weapon with his own blade and deflected the attack. Xion grunted against the force before being pushed back, the king then rushing him and impaling the tank with his blade. Xion staggered a little before pulling himself off of the blade, raising his shield defensively. 

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (29/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (8/39) 

Night's king (51/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]

Hikoru breathed and with the last bit of energy dealt Damage to the Night's King, leaving it with just a little bit of health left. He gave a small sigh of breath and fell to his knee, holding his ground and sticking his Dagger into the cold ground. He looked at Xion and gave him a nod, smiling and holding a thumbs up as well

"Alright, he's all yours. make sure he hits you, and keep your guard up for whatever he does!" He said confidently. He knew Xion could finish off this creature easily. he just needed to keep his guard up and make sure to get hit in the armor, not in his chinks or anywhere that the thorns didn't take place. He breathed and waited to see what would happen next, and hoped that this fight would be over soon

ID: 65869

BD: 8+4=12 Hit!

Hikoru used Accel Raid: 1x9=9x10=90-50=40 Damage

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (29/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen (-1HP +18 regen) 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (0/39)

Night's king (11/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion] (-40)

ID: 65878

BD: 5 (Miss)

MD: 4 (Miss)

The battle between Xion and the king was interrupted shortly by Hikoru, the dagger user jumping in and striking the boss before jumping out of the fray as fast as he had entered it. Xion barely had any time to register what had happened and before he knew it the HP of the king was extremely low, the tank smiling to Hik as he turned to face him. "Thanks Hik, hopefully he hits me" he told the man before swinging at the boss, his strike missing and the glaive hitting the floor as the tank cursed under his breath. At the same time the king swung his blade horizontally, the weapon gliding over Xion's head and missing completely. 

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (28/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (0/39)

Night's king (11/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion] 

Hikoru sighed and sat on the ground. He wouldn't be able to attack and deal decent damage until he had more energy. But he wasn't going to run away again, not wanting to leave Xion again. He gave a small sigh and continued to sit and watch as the Ice King missed again, and Hikoru just laughed and mocked the ice king

"Is that the best you can do? Come on then, Lets finish this Xion, beat him up fast." He said with a small smile. He had faith in the Tank Player, and knew that he could easily finish him, he just needed to get hit in a non-weak area. He gave a sigh and sat, sheathing his dagger and waiting to see what would happen next.

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (28/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen 

[H:0] Hikoru: (74/156) (1/39) (+1)

Night's king (11/300) | 50 Mit | 75 DMG [Target: Xion]