¡Hola, SAO RPG!

[The title means, literally, "Hi, SAO RPG!"]

Heh, well, hello! This is Don Tiagote (although you can also call me "Tiago" or "DT", whatever you fancy) and, even due to the fact I'm willing to play a guy, I'm a girl from Barcelona, Spain.

Being honest from the start, I have mixed feelings when it comes to Sword Art Online (on the one hand because I love the enviroment; on the other hand, because I kind of disagree with the game-to-game dynamic), but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it on a RP level! I'm also a gamer and MMORPG fan, along with a wannabe writer and casual swimmer.

I'm also an enthusiastic of ancient folklore, which is something I love working on with my sword-like RPGs. In part, I have to confess I've joined because a character I came out with thanks to a popular Spanish song, but also because I'm willing to learn more English!

Hope to see you around!

EDIT: Also... This isn't the topic, but I'd like to know something now I'm writing this. I know I can't have a personalized avatar yet but, how about a picture of my character on the signature? Just not to lose the focus of his aspect.