Hello SAO~!

Guest Azrael

It's nice to meet you all! I'm Azrael and despite my name and desire to play a male character I'm female x3 I come from the US of A up in western Pa! I would have my avatar up but seeing as this site for some odd reason makes you earn your custom avatar I'll have to deal with the gifs for now ^^; Tis a shame though. Anyway! I WAS on a SAO site on proboards and was in the process of making a character until the site was shut down due to proboards being a dickbutt :< A bit about me- I'm not a fan of the anime/light novels of SAO it just seems a tad too overhyped, just like Attack on Titan is right now. But! I do enjoy the setting! It reminds me of Dot Hack- if Dot Hack was set in a game where every player was in a coma, stuck in the game, and had no magic I mean xD But yes~ Nice to meet you all! Hope to have fun here! Please ignore my griping, if I came off as that way- I've had a tough few weeks xnx

~Azrael

Greetings to you Rzrael! (A totally awesome name by the way!) I can agree with the whole hype issue between AoT and SAO which can kind of ruin things. I personally just came across SAO completely by accident and had no idea how hyped up it was (not to mention I was way behind everyone else). Looking forward to seeing you in action in here. Also, you could probably submit a picture to one of the GMs and they can make that your profile picture or you could just leave it in your signature.