[PP-NK-F1] Da Limes and Da Lemons (Lowenthal)

@Lowenthal

Sliding on his shorts, throwing on his shirt, and lacing his shoes, Fynn knew it was the perfect temperature for a run. Just before it rains, the temperature is always perfect. Not much sun usually, and there is the chance that it starts sprinkling while you are running. Of course, there was also a chance it could start down pouring, but... Fynn could tell that was not likely. 

Fynn pulled his leg up to his chest for a few seconds, then let it down, soon followed by the same with his other leg. Fynn then pulled his legs to his back and then began to ponder. Why do I run in this game? It's not like it's keeping me in shape for racing while running in game... Wait is it? Is that even possible? Fynn then ran out the door, beginning to do his agility stretches, beginning with high knees, followed by butt kicks, skips, and so on, and stopped for a moment after performing the agilities. He was now in the center of the town. He was going to see how much of the streets in town he could clear... 

Fynn began to enter a slow jog, which could've been an average persons marathons pace. But since the only reason he ran in game was for the enjoyment of it, the pace didn't matter too much to him. But he still slowly began to become quicker, his stride becoming slightly longer, his feet moving faster. As he ran across the Town of Beginnings, he smiled at the kids he passed. The majority of them were with what seemed to be a sibling or a parent. Fynn still looked for his brother on all of his runs, but he had yet to see him yet. That was part of the reason why he had stayed on floor one, because everyone goes to the Town of Beginnings every once in a while. 

But deep thought made Fynn think more. Surely... Surely by now I would've found him... There's not a way... Not a way that's he's dead.... That thought always caught him. But now, Fynn was starting to feel like he had been waiting for his brother in the wrong place. Maybe he needed to travel to more floors in search of him...

With this thought process still in his head, Fynn began to feel little rain drops coming down from above. Fynn smiled as he continued running.

(OOC: No I am not going to bump into you. That is the most used way of starting an RP xD Just randomly running into people)