YinYang [Complete]

1280x1024_fighting_with_fire-1393153 (2).jpg

Username: YinYang

Height: 5’7”

About:

| History |

Yinris was raised into a family, who are the adoptive parents due to the fact that Yinris was originally in an orphanage at a young age. When Yinris was only two weeks old, his biological parents gave him over to the orphanage simply because they couldn't afford a proper housing that would be healthy to the boy. Only three weeks after Yinris's entry of living at the orphanage, his biological parents died during a robbery at a gas station. Yinris, at the age of 14, was informed of his biological parents' fate by his adoptive parents. At first he was surprised and shocked until he surfed through the internet and found the article himself. Seeing their faces for the first time after he also searched up their names. Apparently he had a younger sister named Yangileth, but whether this was true or not is unknown for there was nothing to go by. Either she goes under a different name or the internet just presented a false rumor.

Yinris visited his biological parents' graves to pay his respects, but he noticed that there was another visitor on October 17th. It was a young teenage girl that had the same hair color as he did; and when she turned around to face him the young man immediately recognized the resemblance to his parents. Yinris confronted the girl about being a relative to these two, however she quickly grew hostile and threatened him in a defensive manner. The young man did not flinch at the woman's threat, nor did he flinch when he saw that she held a pepper spray in her hand. Letting out a sigh, Yinris assured her that he was not there to harm her, but more or less visiting his parents' grave.

Once the girl heard him the tension between them seemed to have been broken, and she asked him what his name was. Introducing himself simply as Yinris Lothuialeth, the girl introduces herself as Yang. Just Yang. But that didn't seem to matter as they both seem to share the same parents, except that she was born later after Yinris was put in the orphanage. Now Yinris truly understood why his parents gave him up and most likely gave Yang to someone that can take care of her. Their mother was almost due to Yang given birth, and their parents were already having financial trouble with Yinris. Neither of them felt like they could take care of their children, and so their mother gave birth to Yang who was taken under the careful wing of their uncle, Lewy Umbraleth. Yinris and Yang kept the Lothuialeth name mostly because their family was a branch family.

The Lothuialeth family isn't all that rich nor are they the head of a much grander family such as their Uncle Lewy who is the head of the Umbraleth family branch. Uncle Lewy runs a company as the CEO that deals with electronics such as television, radios, stereo, and now has a hand in the VR Gear set as his company is currently inventing more types of VR Gear both for comfort and better performance. However Lewy's company, known as the EIVR (Electronic Invention Virtual Reality), is working in conjunction with a dozen other companies that is also doing the same thing. As such, there is a power struggle between all of the companies with the government being the only one to keep them in line. Of course, Uncle Lewy is one of the few CEO of a company that is actually trying to cooperate with other CEOs, but the only problem is that their pride refuses to accept anyone's credit except for themselves.

Yinris and Yang started to hang out more after October 17th. Getting to know one another and most of all formed a bond of friendship. Apparently Yang is living with a rich family, as such she is given a large luxury in life. However the downside is that there hasn't been that many people who are willing to be friends with Yang, especially in her school which was a border school dedicated to women. Over the next three years Yang has come out of her comfort zone as she never spent the night over at anyone's house before. Least of all spending the night with her brother under the same roof. However both Yinris and Yang didn't get any sleep because they were both too busy playing games such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare and even the recent Overwatch game that came out not too long ago actually. Both of them are competitive, both of them exchanged hateful words at each other when one kills the other in the game, but in the end they're both laughing and had a good time. It eventually became more apparent that during the days when Uncle Lewy is working late or is out on business trips Yang would come over to Yinris's house after school and would hang out with her brother until she gets a text or a call from Uncle Lewy that he's home.

Eventually, one day, Yang bought Nervegear with the hardware to play a game known as Sword Art Online. Mostly because she wanted to play a game to get used to the VR system as she has never Full Dive before. Quickly seeing that the game was not what she was expecting to be as she not only got lost in the game, but she also got disappointed after seeing that it was just a fantasy type game. So she wanted Yinris to try it himself for he never did the Full Dive either. Upon the invitation of going over to Uncle Lewy's house, which honestly was like a mansion than a house, Yinris meets his uncle for the first time and honestly Yinris liked his uncle very much. He was not only chilling about Yinris hanging out with Yang and all. Lewy was also spending most of the time talking with Yinris as apparently Lewy hasn't seen Yinris since he was a baby. It wasn't until evening that Yinris had gotten the chance to put on the Nervegear and upon saying "Link Start" his journey began.

| Personality |

Yinris can be viewed as family oriented considering that he values family more than anything. The young man is very straight forward with the way he speaks and generally doesn't beat around the bush when he's asking a question. Most people seems to like that part about him, but what he truly has a gift for is that he simply loves insults. Even when the insults are directed towards him. He can't take the insults seriously because his brain is always coming up with humorous jokes that makes him chuckle most of the time.

Yinris loves seeing the smiles on people's faces when he either jokes around or does a good deed. He believes that's all that matters to him. Yinris is the type of guy where if he sees one being depressed or just not in a good mood. He'll try to do something that would make them smile. Of course the real challenges are the people who just never seem to smile not even once. Those kind of people are the ones that Yinris would try extra hard to get them to smile, and he won't be satisfied with fake smiles either.

Onto his way of combat, Yinris tends to go for the target that's providing the support first before taking on the head of the snake. Unfortunately Yinris isn't accustomed to fighting with others as a team, so there are going to some occasions where things are not going as planned because some can say that Yinris reacts with instinct more than anything else. Some of those instincts can be protective, the rest generally results him of shutting his mind out once he picks out the targets. Meaning that once he's in the zone mentally there's little one can do to reason with him from either side. Yinris is not bloodthirsty nor is he driven by bloodlust like a madman. Yinris is usually driven by the instinct to survive with the exception of protecting those he deems worthy of protecting. Meaning those who fight alongside him are worthy of protection in his book, but that also means that he won't bother saving anyone else either. So betraying him would only result in absolute failure to mess with his mind for Yinris would simply block out everything he/she is trying to say.

Under orders of someone is going to be tricky for it is hard for Yinris to follow orders to the letter. See, Yinris is very independent and therefore won't really follow orders that well unless its given to him by someone he deeply trusts. So unless he can trust someone there's little one can do to make him follow orders. Being a leader on the other hand is something that Yinris has never tried. Nor would it be a good idea either. Especially if he can't follow orders then it definitely would not be a good idea to let him be the leader. Considering that Yinris is in essence like a wild card to anyone's side, Yinris would better serve as a trump card than being the leader since that is more comfortable to him. Additionally, if given the opportunity of becoming a leader of some sort, Yinris would automatically state that he is nowhere near capable of becoming a leader of any sort. Therefore he would suggest someone who would be better to fit the bill.

Virtues:

Gold Heart ~ "Well when I say I have a Gold Heart I meant that if I had a loaf of bread and there was someone who looked hungry and homeless. It wouldn't matter if I'm hungry, I would still give the person half of the loaf as he/she could have been far more hungry than I can imagine. At least if anything he/she'll have a brighter day with a stomach that has some substance in it."

Comedian ~ "Once upon a time there was Santa at a shopping mall. Doing his routine and taking in the children's wishes. Until one time Santa got sued for sexual harassment because he said the iconic phrase "Ho, Ho, Ho" at a woman. She literally thought of the wrong idea and obviously doesn't know [censored] about Santa because he just got up on his sled and got the hell out of there. Looks like he knows who to put down on his naughty list for Christmas."

Storyteller ~ "Nothing is more difficult than changing habits and attitudes. That is why change processes often cause so much internal resistance. If you can offer success stories as examples, it's easier to motivate your people to change. What's more, if you let people share the experiences they have had using the new process, held-back resentment can be eased."

Flaws:

Impious ~ "Sorry i'm just not into the religious stuff, and I don't particularly do well with the followers because I can't see into believing something that isn't even real. Its just some fantasy stuff to tell people what to do in their lives. So if you're a religious person just keep your religion to yourself and we'll be fine."

Habit ~ "What? Sorry if I have a habit of stating the obvious. I mean someone has to play the Captain Obvious here right? Because its not much fun to not be like a smart ass."

Flirt ~ "Unfortunately I seem to draw the wrong attention when I am speaking, meaning that most times people mistake me for being a flirty guy when I'm honestly just being myself. Often my talks with women has gone bad and one time I even got slapped on the face because I asked what kind of cake she had. Apparently she thought I was referring to her as the cake."

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

» Search & Detect [Rank 1]

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills:

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools: