(PP-F1) Oh, the Agony! [AgonyKi]

Jonathan smiled at the newfound determination in Ares. Question was, How could he make her stronger? Jonathan eyed another boar in the distance. Let's see what the girl could do with her newfound inner strength. We will start by hunting boars... If you can't defeat them, you can never move on. You must fight any urges to run in fear, just know, I am here to tank, to make sure a single hit is not laid upon you. Jonathan turned away and to the boar. He let out a yell that challenged everything in his wake. The boar turned and its eyes flashed as his <<Howl>> skill activated. The boar began to charge him with its newfound hate for him. Now it is after me, you should take it out.

Spoiler

Jonathan 64/64

Esper 4/4?

Boar 4/4 0mit 3 damge

As the boar began to charge Johnathan, Ares turned over to the boar. She readied herself for the boar to get close enough. The look it gave off frightened her. But she brushed it off and trucked on to face the boar. As the boar got close enough, Ares activated <<Slant>> with her swing of the sword. Landing a successful hit on the boar. Shattering it into digital dust. "Did I.... do it?" She wondered as she looked around, not seeing it. She continued to look around but didn't see anything. She had never really once activated a sword skill. She did it almost on accident.

Edited by AgonyKI

OOC-- Since you still don't know yet, we will just RP without dice

Jonathan watched as Ares moved in front of the boar and waited for it. She slashed forward and the Boar dissolved.  Jonathan clapped his hands and smiled. She had definitely improved from not being able to do anything earlier. Jonathan sheathed his sword. It really was almost just about confidence. It did take quite a bit of confidence to come out with me though. Just to think to come out here a low leveled with somebody like me. The thought that I could have killed her at any time. Jonathan shook his head at the thought and smiled. Great! That is most definitely improvement...

Ares panted slightly at the rush she had felt during the small fight. It was obvious she had never really felt the feeling often. It took her a while to recover from the shakiness that grasped her. She looked up at Johnathan, with a weak yet happy smile. She felt the embaressment and oddness it was to be so weak and show it to others. But still felt proud all the same. With her spine holding her up awkwardly. "I could really use improvement though..." She inserted with a hard sigh and a scratch on her head.

Jonathan heard Agony speak, She said she really could use improvement. Jonathan smiled. The first step is realizing that and really try. I used to solo all the time. Until I met someone I call my partner. A partner is someone you are almost always with and they help you out, especially with training. You need to find yours, or you won't make it far. And usually it is someone completely different though. Jonathan began to think about Itzal. They were completely different in personality and sights.  They had survived so far and were half way to the frontlines.

When Ares heard the word 'Partner' her heart sunk. It was clearly visible that she went into a depressive state once again. She never had many friends or partners to call her own. Everyone hated her for some reason. Regardless of how hard she tried. No matter the cost it was. She was always alone. Solo. Everytime she had tried to help someone and it seemed she was making a good friend, she was shoved aside. But she didn't say anything. Just a dragged out expression of a wounded puppy layed out across her face.

Jonathan watched as Ares seemed to return to a depressive state. She sat silence and began to mope as if she were a puppy that shad chucked over the fence not able to get in. Oh... You don't have any friends. Maybe you should try something different. I mean for starters you can not just walk up and say, Will you be my friend? You must usually meet them in a public place, and then try to make them feel as comfortable as possible.  Jonathan stood in silence then. This girl had more problems then this girl could even ask for. No wonder why she was stuck down here. It was almost impossible to go alone. 

She had continued to droop over. She was hit in the softest part of her well being. Her emotions towards others.  She has always had that self generated hate towards herself for her life. She didn't care if she had lived. She only wanted others to be happy. But seeing the face of other people scolding her was terrifying.

Ares stayed silent. The weak, and frail structure looked like it was about to collapse under her. Her body shook in self-hate. Then a small lone tear fell from her face. Just one tear is all it took to send her into an emotional break down. "I'm so useless.... and weak...." She said shakly and low. She kneeled onto the ground and started to weep.

Jonathan watched as the girl fell to her knees as if just scolded her or something. Jonathan internally cried as well. I was so close! I almost had broken the ill confidence.... Jonathan looked at the weeping girl. She had appeared impossible to train. He had thought it was possible to train everyone, but this girl had proved him wrong. Jonathan listened to the girl. Was there any way he could help her? How could he possibly... His train of thought was dismissed as three players approached. Each had an orange cursor. Jonathan face was torn into anger and he pulled out his sword. Look at these two... Just dawdling around the floors. People like this are a waste, Lets rid of them... Jonathan held his spot in silence holding out his sword. Sir, something is not right, that guy has too much confidence... Shut up! Look at him, he only has a pretty sword, and then starter gear. He is a low level that is trying to look cool for the girl! Now Kill him! Jonathan face was tore into anger and he let out a ferocious <<Howl>> The two servants advanced and the leader came up the middle. The one on the left had an axe, right had a sword, and the leader had a spear. 

OOC we won't use dice unless you know how to now. 

Ares heard the voices of the other players. She had slightly panicked at the sudden engagement of combat. And to other players as well. She immediately stood up and had looked back at Johnathan in terror. She unsheathed her sword with the little confidence she held. But not until they started to attack Johnathon. Her hands shook in fear. She finally got a grip and tried to go for a faint block against the axe wielder with a <<Slant>> against the axe being swung towards them. Deflecting one of the attackers.

Jonathan watched as Ares zipped forward and prevented the Pker to the left, leaving Jonathan with the other two. He casually opened his menu and equipped his shield and armor. The Seraph Guardian appeared, and the sun glinted off all of its white and gold. Jonathan zipped forward after the sword user. He blocked the blow with his sword, and brought his sword around him in a quick spin. A gold line of energy, ripped through the user sending him sprawling back with low health. You eill not get away with this... Jonathan said to the leader of the trio. The leader grimaced and held out his spear. 

After seeing the other two become easily overwhelmed by Johnathan, Ares lunges forward to the PKer she had stunned. Without thought, she charged into the player with a low slash. Leaving her slightly exposed. She managed to hit the player, sending them backwards with little health missing. But she fell down in doing so from the inexperience she holds. Dropping her sword and leaving her exposed. Thoughts rushed in her head on how hopless she truly is. The fact that she lives is an abomination even to herself. A tear fell from her face as she tried to stand up and get a grip of herself.

Edited by AgonyKI

Jonathan stood looking at the leader. Jonathan immediately advanced, he zipped forward almost faster than the eye could comprehend and struck the wooden spear. The spear snapped like a twig shattering at contact. Jonathan grinned as fear corrupted the man's face. Don't kill me! Jonathan sneered and raised his sword. I am not sure, I will have to think about it...  Jonathan slashed forward, creating a gash in the man's chest. His health reduced to yellow and he fell sprwaling on the ground. Jonathan advanced again raising his sword but then he heard the clang of a sword and he turned to see Ares on the ground and the last pker standing approaching the fallen player. Could he stop him in time? Jonathan began to sprint forward trying to make it there but he probably couldn't. Can Ares do it?

Ares held herself up on one knee. Trying to release her mind while trying to uphild herself from collapsing. She heard footsteps. Loud ones heading towards her. One pair from in front of her and and another pair to her right. She glaced up to see the axe wielding player was charging towards her. Her visions flashed of her dying a cowerdly death. But she refused. She made a break for her sword and dodged the first swing form the axe trying to behead her. She picked up her sword and interlocked the next swing with her sword. Leaving them both in a defensive stance. "I.... won't.... lose... to you!" 

Her voice roared as she let go of the locked position, leaving the PKer exposed. Ares hit the man in the nose with the hilt of her sword, leaving them stunned as she took her sword and made an attempt to puncture the mans chest. She successfully did so with rage in her face. The sword staying in the mans chest until his health was already red not before long.

Jonathan stopped as Ares stood, she swung her blade to counter the Pker's attack and left them in a locked stance. With a roar, the woman had pushed back, leaving the player exposed and she took advantage thrusting her blade into his chest. His health entered red as Jonathan reached his ally. He pulled her sword out of the Pker's chest along with the woman's arm. Trust me, You don't want the blood of these scums to taint your mind. They would be a good collection to the prison of Aincrad, rotting in there til the game ends. Jonathan turned to the three exhausted players, and he raised his swords. Unequip your weapons, and stand. I will be taking all three of you to the starting city for you to go to prison, If you struggle you die here. If I do make myself clear begin now!

As the sword exited the PKer's chest. Ares looked down and panted in exhaustion. Her body wasen't used to sudden action, even if it was a virtual world. The fact that she lost her mind and lost control haunted her. She could have killed someone, and that didn't sit well on her shoulders. Just the though of it made her swell up inside. A tear escaped her eyes as she tried to hold herself together. Shaking slightly in the thought.

She recovers moments later and sheathes her sword. Her breaths being slow and shooken. But she remained silent and tried to battle herself on the inside. It was clearly noticable that Ares was having a rough time coping with the thought of murder.