Hail Fellows, Well met

So, In the interests of full disclosure, I've never been especially good at writing up a clever or whitty introduction. If this happens to turn into a rambling, ill-formed wall of text, you have my apologies.

Ok? Everybody on board? Good...Moving on

Salutations, Greetings and general expressions of Hello to all. Nice to be here, lovely weather and all, and seems like a decent crowd. Wanna give a quick shout out to Don Tiagote, who was kind enough to send me a very complimentary PM regrading my character, which did wonders for easing my stress over whether her sheet was any good.

Only started watching SAO recently, in a binge filled multi-hour marathon this past weekened. Great series, fantastic animation and breathtaking music. I've been a part of PbP games for around a decade or so, covering everything from Pokemon to Super Heros, Alchemists to Street urchen vampires.

Still getting acclimated here though, and having something of a tough time getting oriented. Or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say having a tough tie figuring out where to get started after making up a character. Ain't that always how it goes? First step is always a tricky one.

Um...Guess thats about all I've got to say at this point. Probably will throw an amusing little image down below here. Consider it a 'thank you' from me to you, for taking the time to read through all this text. Go on, you've earned it.

funny-captions-1_zpsae67b4a5.jpg

Well, Elyth, its lovely to hear from you. You seem like a nice person. And it is unfortunate then that I am forced, nay, compelled to quibble with your choice of greetings. I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not. You've forced my hand here. :D

top-tapiture-photos-812-36.jpg

I hope we can move on now, and look past this rocky start to any potential future friendships

Greetings and salutations! Well met indeed! You used all my favorite ways of greetng a person! I read through some of your profile and I'm excited to RP with you. Especially to a binge SAO viewer. I must say that it is one of the best ways to watch an anime. Message me if you have questions to which I'll try and help with. I'll also jump in your OP I just saw you open nice I get to my next location. If you want to do a RP with a goal in mind whether it is character development, prior to learning about SAO becoming a death game, or whatever, let me know.

Excited to have you!