[OP-F1] Learning the Fundementals

Kane grinned, pointing to the blade on his back. "If it's a bladed melee weapon, she can make it. The design for this blade was fairly complicated, and she was able to meet and exceed my expectations. I'm sure that a spear is within her repertoire. She could probably make you something pretty neat, like a double bladed spear, or a naginata... get creative." He smiled, knowing the joy of designing a weapon that was unique to the user.

The faint sounds of players stirring throughout the city signified that the morning had properly gotten underway. Kane gestured up the street into the heart of the city. "I can take you to her, if you're not busy."

Edwyn listened to Kane and Rynn talk back and forth about leveling and skills. He spoke up suddenly, "Every skill is necessary you know. No matter how trivial it may seem, the Assault Team needs all kinds of help, from new armor and weapons, to new clothes, health potions, new items and food. Every little bit helps."

Kane nodded at his comment. "I'm working on leveling up quickly so that I can join the front liners, that's why it's vital for me to stay sharp, just as it's important for the blacksmiths and alchemists to stay at the top of their game as well. We all need to be the best that we can be if we're going to beat Kayaba at his own game. I intend to live, and to take as many players with me back to the real world as I can."

Addressing both Edwin and Kane, Rynn nodded "Yeah, I get that. Sooo...Lets go get a new spear to give to the front liners, and a new fighter to wield it for them" She said confidently, gesturing towards herself with her thumb "Well, after she gets some practice in, anyway"

Putting her away the washcloth, along with a compass she accidentally withdrew from her inventory while attempting to put the washcloth away (Still an improvement from her earlier performance with the character menu), Rynn was set and pumped to finally start making some actual progress in her training, and didn't want to delay another minute.

<>

<

"I like the way you think Rynn," Edwyn said. "It is a great thing to have goals, especially goals as worthy as joining the Assault Team. I hope to join them too, but I would like to pick up some skills as a blacksmith along the way. Anyway, I should get going, I've got some stat building of my own to do. But I wish you well on your quest and with your goals."