[PP-F1] The Long Haul {Earn A Living} (Itzal)

She shrugged hearing that perhaps her shop's designs might not generally fit in with what he was liking, although she didn't enjoy the fact that she was stuck between an awkward place as she now realized she was basically done with all the material's he helped him collect. She let out a rather exasperated sigh as she now smiled, both arms wrapping around to her back as she nodded. His inspirational speech of passion being necessary for all things in life particularly her new business which still unfortunately left her with the need of more material and money to start off her shop. 

"I really just hope that lots of people want to come on over visit my tailor shop when I start making lots of inventory for people to buy. As I'm sorta afraid that the need for tailors is less then that of weapons, potions and the like since most people get settled in with their equipment and feel no need for new stuff."

Perhaps her business problems were all just worries that were just her own nerves bringing her to a crumbling state as she wasn't certain if she would even be successful in her creations. She heard the stories form other shop keepers that attempted for hours to create a single item wasting an entire inventory of materials for just a simple item.

"Anyway, thanks for all your help both in searching for all these materials and helping me complete this mission. I honestly probably wouldn't have kept a level head through this without assistance."

Mission Comlplete

Rin: 2 SP, Tailor Shop, 7 Material Total 200 COl

Itzal: 1Material, 1 SP 200 Col

Edited by Rin