[PP - F4] Opening Up <Mossino>

A few hours later of falling asleep with Alisa falling asleep on his shoulder, he woke up... it was cold, very cold. However he wanted Alisa to stay warm in this situation, he'd rather go cold then to let someone else to get cold. He shivered a bit and breathed in his hands to keep his hands warm, he rubbed them back and forth and eventually he got his hands warm again. He reached over and pet his familiar that was still asleep on her lap. He giggled seeing him still asleep on her lap, somehow it was funny to him that Audio liked her enough to fall asleep there. He looked forward and this morning it wasn't snowing as much as it was a few hours ago, he saw the same snow covered trees and the wind was minor blowing the snow on the ground to the side. He immediately blushed when he remembered that Alisa... fell asleep on his shoulder, he looked from side to side seeing if anyone was around, he found someone with another point and giggle at the sight. It made him blush even more... at least it wasn't cold anymore? He tried to calm down hoping that she wouldn't wake up as he was freaking out that maybe some people saw us on this bench sleeping like this. 

Alisa honestly had a peaceful night. She slept in mild coldness, though that was normal for her. She honestly enjoyed the cold a bit too much. If she knew about the fourth floor sooner she woulda spent a ton of time there, just in the snow playing around, having fun. However, none of that really mattered right now. She was just waking up from her sleep, but, she had forgotten what happened last night. Alisa was dead tired, and had forgotten that she had met two friends..and fell asleep in a rather...compromising, no, embarrassing form. Right onto the shoulder of someone she had just met. Perhaps it was a bad thing, perhaps it was good. Itzal would have been furious but, he wasn't here, so it doesn't really matter...

The girl yawned lightly, and slowly opened her eyes. Her brain slowly getting in gear she realizes she fell asleep on a bench. She had done this before, nothing strange. However, she was at an odd angle, and this confused her. Among her tired, she realized her arm was on something squishy...fleshy...what was it...? And she was wearing an...odd jacket...was this hers? Slowly lifting her tired eyes she looks up...right into the eyes of Beatbox.

" . "
" . "
" . "

She fell asleep on him, and she finally realized. With a darkening of her cheeks to beet red, she quickly lets go off him and jumps back, profusely apologizing to him.

"S-Sorry! So sorry! It wont happen again I'm so sorry Beatbox!"

She seemed super embarrassed about that.

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox managed to calm himself from people watching them sleep on a park bench like this, then he felt Alisa slightly move... she must be waking up. He looked over to see Alisa and yawned lightly and opened her eyes slowly, this reminded him of his previous relationship a bit which caused him to blush all over again. He scratched his head trying to figure out what to say but he instead had a smile and looked over to see her again. However, as he looked over their eyes connected for a moment "... uh... uhh...." he blushed even harder trying to figure out what to do, by this time she jumped back and went off his shoulder and she was blushing really really hard. Audio got scared and jumped into the snow and back onto Beatbox's shoulder. "Its okay, Its okay! There's no need to worry!" he said with a laugh. After he was done laughing a bit he told her "Did you have a good sleep at least...? Has... my jacket kept you warm throughout the night...?" he asked her while having a embarrassed look on his face.

Alisa looked at him with a rather embarrassed expression on her face. She had seen people do what she did to lovers and boyfriends in anime she had watched...it was...maybe a bit...well it was odd for her to do. But...it wasn't a horrible experience. And the sleep was good, she couldn't complain. However, she was still embarrassed no matter what.

And he was blushing? Did...he....l...no, that was it. It doesn't matter...

After a second the blush receded, and she gave Beatbox a smile, taking off his jacket. "T-Thanks..I had a good nights rest...also nice jacket..." She giggles at him lightly.

"Sorry I kept you here all night....but, good morning!...Hey since I you let me sleep on you, can I buy you breakfast?" she tilts her head, asking him, giving him a grin. She seems to have forgotten about her problems from before. Perhaps they will resurface in the near future. Who knows.

This was rather strange for Beatbox, its not everyday will you meet someone new and have that person sleep on you like that. He had a blush on his face for a while and sat there in silence for a minute trying to recollect his thoughts. His sleep wasn't too bad, he didn't mind being cold... at least she stayed warm as they slept like that. However the blush that he had changed to a smile after a while, Alisa smiled at Beatbox has she took off his jacket. Beatbox went to get his jacket and put it back on, it was warm... he blushed again but shook it off. "Thank you... I got this from a Mob drop..." he said with a light giggle. "Its okay! I wasn't going to just leave you here upset and alone in the cold..." he said which then turned to another giggle "Good morning..." then blushed really deeply when she mentioned "Let me sleep on you"... childish Beatbox almost made a inappropriate joke at that "Yeah... yeah... breakfast I would be honored if you could..." he said as he stood up offering her a hand to get up as well.

Alisa gave him another smile and took his hand, standing up with him. She was a good eight inches shorter than him. "I know a great breakfast restaurant near here! Lets go!" She takes his hand and starts to lead him towards the place. Normally she wouldn't do this, or lead anyone, but, she wanted breakfast dammit. And he wasn't slowing her down from getting pancakes. Or a waffle, or whatever, just a pastry.

They quickly arrived at the middle of the small town on floor four, in front of a small building named "Frostys Cafe." It was a really punny name for a restaurant on the snow floor, but it didn't matter. She had eaten here before and they served various foods, deserts, parties, some regular options. Best of all, pancakes. That is what Alisa wanted.

"Here we are~"  states Alisa rather happily, bring him to a table. "Sorry to drag you like that, I was hungry..." she mumbles, her cheeks reddening again for a bit. A few seconds later she looks up at him, "I haven't got to really know you...so..erm......" her voice trails off...she hates asking questions.

Beatbox smiled as she took his hand to stand up, however she didn't let go after that, which made him blush even more "Uhh, sure... lead the wa-" he said before being dragged off to a cafe that she likes. He did like a good plate of pancakes every-so-often, so he wasn't complaining.. it was weird to him, one day he's sitting down at a bench enjoying the scenery... then he decides to help out someone that passed by that was sad... and we end up here. He smiled and shook it off as it should matter right now, he was with someone he'd just met, even with a weird start he was liking this person that was dragging him to this store. He giggled when she said that we were here "Frosty's Cafe huh...? Pretty cheesy if you ask me..." he laughed when she was obviously wanting to ask some questions about me, so he instead went to say "Yeah, I get it... what's your favorite color? Favorite food? what did you do as a hobby before SAO?... *dramatic gasp* favorite Ice Cream...?" he said with a giggle after he said "favorite Ice Cream".

To be honest, Alisa wasn't the most social or most confident person. Just a week ago she wouldn't have even accepted help from Beatbox. However, due to training she was becoming more and more self-confident, which really wasn't a bad thing. Though, it was a really big jump for her to not only sleep on someone, but to take them to breakfast. But, she was just trying to pay him back from letting her sleep on him...

Sadly...the confidence was running out rather quickly, and she choked up in the middle of her last sentence. Thankfully, Beatbox rushed in and saved her by countering with a question. She appreciated it and gave him a light smile, mulling over the question in her head.

"Hm...favorite color...red! No..Pink!..Wait no Purple!...No dark red! Dark red is it..Cake is the best food...erm...I did nothing really before SAO, and uhm...vanilla icecream." she responds lightly excitedly. Her accent still painfully obviously there...

Right as Alisa opened her mouth to ask Beatbox something, the waiter walked up. It was a girl between the height of Beatbox and Alisa, wearing some form of uniform,

"How am I take your orders?" the waitress asked them both.

"Oh, uh, pancakes, please!" Alisa asks.

Beatbox had a concerned face as he realized that her confidence was running thin before he asked the questions, however it didn't bug him because it reminds him of how he used to be all the way back in elementary school. Beatbox used to be a shy person, but now he's more laid-back and likes to just sit down and see the scenery. He was laughing when she was trying to contemplate what her favorite color was, he thought it was rather... cute of her to argue what her favorite color was. "Dark Red huh? I'm more of a classic red myself, I have a couple favorites, red... orange, for me my favorite food has to be Pumpkin Pie... its something about that pie that makes it soo good. Classic Vanilla huh? I like Strawberry myself." he said with a smile. The waiter had come up at this point wanting our orders he waited for Alisa to order first, then Beatbox would then say "I'll have the same." and gave the waiter a smile and went back to talking with Alisa after the waiter left "So... where you going to say something before the waiter got here?"

Alisa listened to Beatbox...a slight blush...still slightly on her face. Perhaps she did really like Beatbox. But no one would know that for a long, long time. To be honest, shes never had feelings for someone before. I mean, she only recently had a friend, so she could be totally misinterpreting her own feelings. Whichever it was, they would come to find out over time.

They had ordered the same thing, which made her smile lightly. A sweet tooth like her eh? That's great...

"I just...wanted to thank you for being there for me. I'm not even sure I can...go back to my old friends. I mean...maybe it will blow over but...I don't know..Itzal was really mad..." she speaks without really realizing she gave away her mentors name. But, there was no way Beatbox could know that name right...

"Sorry to bother you with it..I just want to relax with you...I-If that's okay I mean I don't have to.." She blushes again.

He had noticed that she was blushing a little bit, which made him blush a little bit back. He thought for a moment, "are we really adapting feelings?" he thought, maybe it was an absurd thought in his mind... but he brushed it off as maybe it would happen at a later day, no one truly knows at this rate. He leaned his head against his hand and was smiling, and went to a slightly confused look for a moment "You said... Itzal?" he said which then turned to a rather more confused look "I just met him the other day... why was he mad?" he said with a concerned look "Is he not what I think he is?" he asked her. He blushed after she asked to relax with him "No no... it's okay... I want to relax with you too..." he said while almost getting uncomfortable in his chair. He looked out at the window for a moment to regain himself and went back to casually sitting with Alisa.

Alisa tilted her head. So he did know Itzal...IS THERE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ITZAL? Sheesh. Her senpai knew a ton of people, that was rather annoying..She listened to what Beatbox had to say before quickly responding.

"Oh n-no no no, Itzal is a very kind man, my mentor, teacher, and jokingly I call him senpai. He is the only reason I'm here right now. If it wasn't for him, I'd still be on the first floor trying to figure out what to do with my life...but...besides the point..well...uhm...one of his friends did something with me, harmless duel, I lost...but for some reason or another he felt like that friend was trying to change my point of view or something...I told him the truth and he exploded into a fury...the fights over by now but...I cant help but feel like I caused all of this.."

Alisa's voice trails off as she seems somewhat saddened. She looks down at the table for a few seconds...in this period the food is brought out and sat in front of them. Standard golden-brown delicious smelling pancakes with syrup and butter. Who could resist?

"...SO YOU"RE HIS APPRENTICE!" he said loudly with a laugh, "He told me good things about you, and..." he blushed for a single instance "you are a lot better than what he told me about you..." he looked from side to side and coughed it off. He listened to what Alisa had to say of what happened the other day and he looked down with a sort of depressed look "Another... another person who wants to change points of views, huh?" he looked back up and listened to the rest of her story and he couldn't help himself but to grab one her hands with both of his "It's not your fault... he was trying to protect you is all... please... don't blame yourself for these things..." he looked up into her eyes with a few tears in his eye "okay?" he asked with a faint smile. He let go of her hand as the meal arrived, he was hungry for pancakes... but something about this situation seems... oddly familiar to him... he thought about it for a moment, and remembered what it reminded him of, he immediately blushed when thinking about it.

Alisa smiled at him, listening to what he had to say. So Itzal said good things about her eh? Thats...good, I guess. Oh well. She had explained her situation to Beatbox and that part was over. He told her it wasn't her fault...and...to be honest...it was good for a third party to tell her that. To reassure her, and to make her feel good about herself. She honestly lacked a lot of self confidence, so she eagerly took compliments with open arms. By extension, not being blamed was amazing.

With a light, weary smile she stated, "I..I won't, thank you Beatbox."...A few second of silence, and seeing his blush, she gave him a slightyl bigger smile. With some of her confidence to speak up regained, she excitedly states, "Okay, enough of that sadness! Comeon lets eat!" With a reassuring smile towards Beatbox, she lifted her fork and cut a slice out of the pastry, quickly taking a bite.

Beatbox had thought about his previous relationship and how he never see's his previous girlfriend anymore, it upsetted him that he just lost her... without warning. He shrugged it off and saw that Alisa had a smile on her face and waited for her to say thank you to where he would respond "It's no problem Alisa...". This was the moment where he blushed for a moment and saw that she gave him a wider smile "It's about time she got to smiling again..." he thought to himself with a giggle. He regained his smile when she wanted to start eating and be done with "that sadness". He gave her a smile back and he started to eat his pancakes... "Brings back some memories..." he thought to himself. Audio jumped on top of Alisa's lap and gave her more puppy-dog eyes with a cute face in hopes to get food, in seeing this Beatbox tried not to choke on his food due to laughter on what Audio was doing.

Alisa happily ate her pancakes, smiling towards Beatbox. He was a good guy. Nothing would change that. And she made a mental note to never leave him, no matter what she did or what happened to her, she'd be with Beatbox. Though, her happy times were interrupted by a small fox. Audio had jumped up on her lap. This wouldn't be a bad thing, and it was honestly rather cute. But, the problem was, it was giving her the puppy-dog eyes. It wanted some of her pancakes.

Slowly her eyes glanced at her pancakes, then down at Audio, then at the pancakes, then at Audio.

"B-b-but these are my pancakes..." she whines lightly...however, the puppy-dog eyes only got more intense.

"B-But...oh fine...here, you can have a bite, then annoy Beatbox for more." she states, shooting the laughing man a grin. Cutting out a bite, she hands it down to the dog, egging it on to take the bite.

Beatbox giggled when he saw Audio ask her for some of her pancakes, she eventually broke down and gave him a piece of her pancakes. Audio took the bite of the pancake and licked her face a bit as a way of saying thank you, Audio went over to Beatbox's lap and before he could do anything Beatbox had already given him a piece "I know you are hungry little buddy..." he said as he petted his familiar. "This little booger gets whatever he wants just by doing those puppy dog eyes of his... its kind of unfair..." he said with a giggle. It struck Beatbox as odd how he is treating Audio like as he would a child or a real life pet, I mean its just AI... lines of code that does this, this, or this depending on the situation. Sometimes its probably better to see Audio as more than just "lines of code" he thought to himself. He was in deep thought at this rate thinking about this whole situation we are in, stuck in this world... stuck in lines of code... it feels rather... off in a way.

Alisa finished up her pancakes with a smile on her face. She looked over at Beatbox still continually smiling. "Welp, I hope breakfast was good Beatie---Erm, Beatbox. Seems Audio even enjoyed..it as well." her voice trailed off after calling him 'Beatie' She gave him an embarrassed blush as she looked off into the distance. She had to go to Itzal now, and meet him, and talk to him about everything that had happened.

She slowly smiled off into the distance. Her life was good. It wasn't something she could complain about. She had friends, people to converse with. Someone she could uh...well...perhaps. A light blush appeared on her cheeks as she thought about it. Whatever it was, it didn't matter.

"Well...I probably need to go see Itzal soon.." To be honest, she didn't want to approach Itzal, fearing he would still be angry. But, it was something she was going to have to do. To talk to him about what happened, and relax the entire situation.

Beatbox gave a her a smile and blushed when she called him "Beatie", that... sure was a name he was never really called. "Thank you for the breakfast Mossie, I hoped you had a... somewhat decent time." he said with a wink and giggle. He finished his pancakes at this moment since he is more of a slow eater, and well, he also had to feed Audio some of it, he noticed that she was blushing a bit out of nowhere which made him curious... "What'cha blushing for..." he said with a giggle as he got a little closer to her. He only got closer to her a few seconds before backing off with a laugh. "Aww... fun time's over?" he said with another giggle, "You should probably go see him, it seems like there needs to be a little explaining to be done with the situation, well... at least I think so." he said with a smile, he stood up and offered her a hand to get up from her chair. So far this day has been pretty amazing to him, one day he's upset talking to Itzal and then the next he found himself helping a rather cute female get better about a situation that she found herself in.

Alisa blushed again when he called out her blush, but quickly recovered, brushing it off like nothing happened. She had a rather good time this morning to be honest. A nice relaxing breakfast with a good friend! What was there not to like? Sadly, it had to end. She had to go and see Itzal. She had to go and cool things off with him.

Taking Beatbox's hand, she rises, but instead of walking off, she wraps him into a tight hug, squeezing hm lightly.

"I'm going to go see him, and cool down the entire situation. Thanks so much for last night and this morning? I mean it, thank you so much." she graciously thanks him, still hugging him.

After a few seconds she release him and steps back. "Also I can't forget about you--" she bends down, and pets Audio's head for a few seconds before standing back up.

"I'll see you around okay? Perhaps we can meet up and eat a meal together or something?"