[SP - F2] End of the Cave <<Let There Be Light>>

After some events that had happened in the past few days, he decided to fight some mob's on his own today. He didn't care that the mob's have gotten stronger, he felt he has as well. He thought that he would be capable to take down some mob's on his loansome. He walked towards an area he had fought mob's before when something caught him by surprise, it was another female that is rather upset. She noticed me and ran up to me as fast as she could, she grabbed onto my Leather Jacket and told him in pain "You! You... you, you've got to help me!". "Whoa, what is it?" he said in surprise. "My child... she's... she's missing, she was playing in a cave, and she never returned and I am so scared that she wont come back out!" she said with tears running down her face. "Excuse me? A cave? Its poor parenting to let your kid play in a dark cave y'know." she cried and nodded her head "Please! Just help me!" Beatbox smiled and said "I'll help, I'll make sure that she comes back home safe... where is the cave?". "Its that way its the first cave you see, please bring my baby back!" she said as she let go of him. Beatbox nodded and walked to that direction.

Beatbox had walked up to the cave that she mentioned, "Man it's dark... hopefully I will be able to see at least where I am going..." he said as he walked into the dark cave. It was dark, really dark. He was able to see at least where the walls were and at least a bit that was in front of him. He could hear the girl crying in the distance, at least she's still alive. But something tells him that something must be nearby her, by the structure of this cave it seems like you could remember your way back out, but... she was crying and wasn't moving an itch. "Oh no... something must be here..." he said and he stopped walking for a moment. He listened closely, it sounded... like bat-like wings fluttering? He was clear to him, he had to fight some of these things. He could hear the girl yelling "Get away from me!" and he could hear a bat coming this way, it was like they were expecting soeone to come for help. "Well... here goes nothing..." he readied his sword and waited to faintly see the bat's appearance. 

ID: 67069

BD: 9-1 = 8 / MD: 4-3 = 1

Sword Art: Vertical Arc (4 Energy Used) / Damage Dealt: 7[R1 Ferocity]*(2*2)= 28+1 (Due to 9.)

Beatbox: 300/300 (EN: 11/15)

Giant Bat: 21/50 -29 HP

The giant bat was coming, and it was coming fast. Beatbox heard the bat coming his way... he prepared a sword art and when the bat came into his vision he hit the bat two times in the form of a "V" dealing a massive amounts of damage to the bat. The bat was thrown back due to the force that had hit him and charge Beatbox with its claws, however Beatbox knew the direction it was coming from and quickly got out of the way. "Its no doubt that I have to deal with more of these Bat's the closer I get to the girl... hell, maybe some will even come when I am trying to get her out safely... well, don't be scared... I got this and these bat's wont know what hit em'!" he thought to himself with a determined smile on his face. He still knows he can't continuously use his Sword Arts, he would run out of energy that way... its probably better off to do one Sword Art per Bat... just to conserve his energy.

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67071

BD: 9-1 = 8 / MD: 5-3 = 2

Regen 1 EN. Sword Art: Vertical (1 Energy) Damage Dealt: 7+1 (Due to 9.)

Giant Bat: 13/50 -8 HP

The giant bat did not like Beatbox, he hit him extremely hard and he didn't want to be just smacked around like that, the bat fluttered back towards Beatbox in hopes to sink its claws in Beatbox's back, however he heard him coming and quickly got out of the way and he swung vertically at the giant bat and hit it. The giant bat flew over to the wall and fell down to the ground, it got back up looking at Beatbox with a sense of hatred in its eyes. Audio (which I forgot to mention) did not like this cave and quickly left to the entrance of the cave waiting for his owner to walk back out safely. "Come on... give me a challenge" he said quietly to the bat with a giggle, he thought to himself with confidence, however anything could happen in this world... hell, he could screw up royally in the next few moments.

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67077

BD: 5-1=4 MD: 2-3= a number that can't hit.

Regen 1 EN. Sword Art: Vertical (1 Energy)

Giant Bat: 13/50

Beatbox was foolish enough to strike first before the bat in this dark cave, after he swung and missed he realized what he did was idiotic. Swinging first in a dark cave, where you can't see... how dumb could I get? He had an urge to almost facepalm himself, but this was in the middle of combat... no time for that. The bat tried to attack Beatbox, but it had not learned to strike more quick and quietly and Beatbox simply moved out of the way. Beatbox worried that this battle would get no where, just like the battles he had with Boar's and Wolves... they just quickly got no where and took longer than what it should. He looked at the Giant Bat as it got back up from the ground to the air, he didn't see him that well do to the darkness in the cave. He sighed and took a deep breath as he knows that this might take a while.

ID: 67080

BD: 7-1=6 MD: 7-3=4

Regen 1 EN. Sword Art: Snake Bite (3 Energy) Damage: 7*(3*1)= 21

Beatbox: 300/300 (EN: 8/15)

Giant Bat: 0/50 -21

LD: 16+1=17 = Col: 50*5= 250 Col rewarded.

The giant bat was getting really tired of seeing Beatbox and thought he could strike him this time, however Beatbox stepped out of the way and performed a triad based attack finishing off the giant bat. The giant bat turned into whitish blue shards and floated into the air and disappeared, a menu opened up to Beatbox for defeating the Giant Bat. It was simple, it was just a good amount of Col. He smiled at seeing this, he needed to save up to get his Tier 1 armor going. He took the Col and took a deep breath, he continued to listen where the crying was... it seems like it is close. He felt with every step he was itching closer and closer to the missing child. "Hello? Are you out there?" he said into the cave, he felt like he heard a breath and heard "Over here! Please save mee!!" and back to crying, without hesitation he followed the voice into the cave.

ID: 67084

BD: 1 (Whoops :P) MD: 10-3=7

Beatbox: 278/300 -22 HP (EN: 8/15)

Giant Bat: 50/50

Beatbox continued to walk forward into the cave following the cry of the child that is lost, he eventually heard that the cry sounded like it was next to him, he looked down and found the kid. He bent down and told the child "Don't worry... you're going to be ok--" as another Giant Bat came from the darkness and scratched Beatbox pretty bad. He saw that his health dropped significantly. He sighed as he was stupid to not make sure another bat wasn't around, he got up and tried to swing his sword, unfortunately he just swung at the air and looked around to find where the bat when off too, turns out he swung his sword in the wrong direction. He sighed and called himself an idiot for not focusing on the mob's before the mission, he stood back up readied his sword and was ready to combo on this bat like the first one.

ID: 67085

BD: 7-1=6 MD: 9-3=6

Sword Art: Vertical Arc (4 Energy Used) / Damage Dealt: 7*(2*2)= 28+1

Beatbox: 257/300 (EN: 4/15) -21 HP

Giant Bat: 21/50 -29 HP

Beatbox ran to the Giant Bat in the darkness and just like the first bat, he swung at it twice in the form of a "v". It dealt more than half its HP in damage, and he smiled at seeing this. Even though he doesn't really like fighting other mob's, seeing their health drop to more than half their health gives a sense of... accomplishment? It was weird to him, after thinking about it for a moment he realized that the Giant Bat was still here and clawed him some more. He saw that this bat means business, its not as reckless or undetermined as the other one. This however made him smile, maybe this will be the battle that he has been desiring for the past day or two. This world, the more and more he does different things makes him somehow happy, not just making new people... but having the sense of accomplishment of overpowering a mob or two every-so-often. Maybe this world isn't too too bad as some may think it may be. The girl was watching this go down for a bit but after Beatbox being hit again he hid her face in her eyes hoping to not see anymore violence done against the person trying to save her.

ID: 67088

BD: 3-1=2 MD: 3-3=0

Sword Art: Vertical

Beatbox: 257/300 (EN: 4/15) 

Giant Bat: 21/50

Beatbox was sure that the bat was there when he swung his sword, he closed his eyes and swung in his direction... and by no literal surprise, it missed, he opened his eyes to find that the bat was a few inches to the right. "This is why you don't close your eyes while swing a sword James." he thought to himself with a little bit of anger at himself. The bat even after hitting Beatbox two times, he unfortunately did not attack fast enough and Beatbox got out of the way. The bat swooped behind Beatbox and Beatbox turned around to face the bat. The bat was flying away, but knowing the enemy its going to come back and swing again at Beatbox, this time he was ready to swing at the bat in hopes to kill the bat and get this young girl out of this dangerous cave.

ID: 67089

BD: 1 (Whoops) MD: 2-3= Yeah, it doesn't hit.

Sword Art: Vertical

Beatbox: 257/300 (EN: 4/15) 

Giant Bat: 21/50

Beatbox was waiting for the bat to come into his vision, he had his sword ready to swing on it once it gets to his vision... after a few seconds the bat swooped in and Beatbox swung his sword... however, he swung a little too hard and too early and lost his balance and fell onto the ground. THUD! He hit the ground hard, but not hard enough to deal damage to him. However, on the plus side the Giant Bat also missed. This battle is already getting on Beatbox's nerves... he was surely getting madder and madder by the second. He peeled himself up back from the floor and he stood back up very unstable. He gained his structure back together and gained an angered expression. He knew he wanted to end this battle soon, this is going to end on his next swing he thought, he was going to finish this and bring the child back to her mother, he promised to get her back and he will do so until the day he drops dead.

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67080

BD: 10-1=9 MD: 1

Regen 1 EN. Sword Art: Snake Bite (3 Energy) Damage: 7*(3*1)= 21

Beatbox: 257/300 (EN: 1/15)

Giant Bat: 0/50 -21

LD: 13+1=14 = Col: 50*5= 250 Col rewarded.

The Giant Bat tried to attack him one more time, however his wing hit the wall and it stumbled out of the air, it was a perfect time for Beatbox to strike and he took this opportunity to attack, he leaped forward to the Giant Bat and did a triad combo against the bat, when the last hit connected the Bat reached hit 0 HP and exploded into white and blue shards and floated into the air and disappeared. Beatbox had gotten tired, he dropped to the floor to catch his breath for a moment before getting over to the young child, he stumbled back up and offered her his hand. "Come little one... let's get out of here..." he said while trying to catch his breath. The young child grabbed his hand and said cheerfully "You've saved me mister! Thank you so much!" he gave her a smile and walked to the exit and fast as his energy allows him too.

He held the young one's hand as the the other was holding his sword hoping that he wouldn't get another encounter in this dark cave, he walked towards the exit while making sure the kid does not fall and hurt herself, he wants her to leave this cave in one piece. He looked at her and told her while still taking deep breath's "Promise me... you won't play in dark caves anymore... at least without someone... okay...?" he said with genuine concern. "I promise mister... can I know your name mister?" she said pretty cheerfully after just being saved. "Beatbox... its pretty dangerous to be playing in a dark cave that has Giant Bats in them..." he said with a slightly annoyed look. "Thank you for saving me Beatbox! I promise to not play in dark caves anymore..." she said. He nodded and looked back forward towards the exit knowing that she'll eventually go back into this cave and someone will come back and repeat the same process that Beatbox went through.

He walked back into town the young girl and was looking around for her mother, eventually he found her and delivered her child back to her mother. Her mother and her child hugged for a good moment and was thanking Beatbox for all the trouble, and was in total happy to be back together. "Keep an eye on her, hope this is a lesson learned." they nodded and walked off into the distance. Beatbox walked to a bench that was nearby and laid down on it, he got tired from fighting those two bats, he almost used all of his energy. Beatbox closed his eyes and thought to himself on how he wishes NPC's could actually learn a lesson.. he knows that someone else is going to have the same ordeal, sure quests are nice and simple... but sometimes it has topics that you think are stupid, like irresponsible parents. "It's just an AI James... its just an AI..." he said as he sighed, he thought about what to do. He realized that he should gather more materials so he could level up his Cooking stat, he got back up and walked to an area where he could find fruit. Audio, was on his head asleep, as usual.

Beatbox had wandered outwards for a bit to find an old location he'd used to go to... it had an apple tree that he liked, "Good times... good times" he thought to himself with a smile as he climbed the tree, he went from branch to branch to find some good apples. While exploring this tree again he remember a side of the tree where he mostly found rotten apples, he didn't touch that side after reminding himself about that...

ID: 67105

LD: 14+1=15

He searched around for a bit, this tree doesn't really look too too promising, however with enough time and patience he eventually found a good apple. He picked the apple and inspected it, it didn't look bad, it didn't look too perfect either. But materials are materials... he would take what he could get at this point. "It's been a while since we've gone Material hunting, huh Audio?" he said as he petted his familiar, Audio barked in agreeance and went back to climbing the tree seeing if he could find any good apples.

+1 MAT

ID: 67106

LD: 19+1=20

Beatbox after searching around for a bit more noticing "decent" apples but he's looking for something... perfect looking, at least to him anyways. Audio was roaming around the other side of the tree, not really finding much. After a few minutes of searching Beatbox eventually found something that fits the bill, he got happy when he saw the Apple and picked it without a second guess, he inspect around the apple... and needless to say it looked PERFECT. It was evenly round, didn't have a bruise... and hell, maybe it even tasted really really good. He resisted the temptation to eat this apple and he then put it into his inventory. He was already happy with the results today, he had gathered a short amount of materials and had fought successfully two giant bats... and saved an NPC, but knowing the AI they would find them self back at that cave where he had found them. He shook it off and was back to searching for more apples.

+1 MAT

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67109

LD: 5+1=6

He had looked around the tree, went from branch to branch trying to find some good apples. He thought about Alisa for a moment here... maybe he could make her something for when they see next... a tasty treat gift never hurts anyone... maybe he will make one after some more searching for more apples. He had the idea to make a really really good treat for her, sure when he would be able to open up a shop, but it would still taste really really good when that day comes. He got distracted for a moment and thought he had found another good apple, however when he picked it he felt a really bad bruise on it, which caused him to immediately drop it in disgust. "Geez... whats wrong with me...?" he asked himself as he questioned on why he let himself get distracted like that... he shook it off and went back to search for some more apples before he would get ultimately distracted from what he was doing and from forgetting what he was doing in the first place.

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67194

LD: 13+1=14

Beatbox shook off all of this current thoughts and went back to searching around the apple tree for some more apples, most of them don't look too pleasing to him. Some where just too average looking, some looked pretty bad... and he would come up with the occasional good apple that is in front of him or too far away to get it. After a bit of searching he eventually decided "Screw it" and went for an average apple, decent is still decent. He picked the apple, and found that it wasn't average, it was almost there but not yet. It had a bruise and and looked like it had scratches somehow, it wasn't good enough to use. He through the apple behind him and went back to looking. "Hey Audio! Found anything yet?" he loudly said trying to get his familiars attention. His familiar barked back in a sense that says "No" and he went back to searching for some more apples. 

ID: 67211

LD: 19+1=20

He looked around for more apples since the sun was still out, and for a while he wasn't finding anything... he thought that there was no good apples anymore. A couple more minutes later he could hear Audio barking for Beatbox, he climbed his way over to Audio and searched that area for a bit and he found an apple that was just as perfect as the one he saw earlier. He picked it and inspected it making sure that it was okay, and lone behold its just like the other one... perfectly round, not even bruised... perfectly colored. Of course, he had to resist the temptation to eat that apple right here right now so he put the material into his inventory. So far this has been a good day so far for Beatbox, he got a nice supply of Col... he got some materials... could this day get any better? ...Great, he probably jinxed himself.

+1 MAT

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 67214

LD: 20+1=21 (Lol, 21.)

The sun looked like it was about to set soon, he wanted to find another apple before he would leave back in the town for the night. He paced himself to find another one before it gets too too far down. With a bit of patience he found another perfect apple just like the previous two apples he had found. He picked the apple and quickly inspected it and found that nothing was wrong with it. He put it into his inventory and climbed down the tree. "Come on Audio, lets go back into town." he said loudly so his familiar could hear him. Audio climbed down the tree as fast as he could and leaped onto Beatbox's shoulder then his head and fell asleep. He pat his familiar and then put his hands in his leather jacket and started to walk towards the direction to the town. He thought about today and smiled upon it, sure he wore off his energy fighting Giant Bats, but he got a good amount of Col from them and received enough materials for a later day.

+1 MAT

Beatbox walked all the way back into town and didn't see the mother and the child, must have gone somewhere else... he laughed thinking about it, he knew that the AI would do the same thing all over again with the next day or so with a entire new player that takes the quest. He walked to a street bench and sat down petting his familiar, he leaned back on the bench and sighed, he could wait to be able to purchase property and have a home to his own. It would be a while before that happens though, in total today was a good day for him. He smiled when he realized he soon could purchase the equipment he has been wanting for a while. He closed his eyes and let out another sigh, maybe another time soon he would start another quest, gain a little more experience fighting... maybe sometime he'll get used to the fact that he has to fight.

Edited by Beatbox