Atlus...

I will avenge you. I shall stop the spam in your name and I WILL see you again. I promise you that. But if we are to never meet again, than let me say you are an incredible guy. I will miss you, and I am glad we were able to become friends. God Speed, you over-manly dude.

Dear Mr. Awesome Atlus guy,

Even though we never really knew each other I must say, over Skype you are one of the funniest guys I know and you are pretty cool. I really hope you don't leave, but you are so that's saddening :(. Don't worry me, Keith, Zelrius, Garou/Yon, Miaki, Erron, Shark, Ryu, C.C, Aoife, Light, Shanok, Daeron, Kirito, Rage, and everyone else will miss such a great Rper as yourself. If this is the last time we ever speak, I bid you farewell dear friend. :)

Dear Mr. Awesome Atlus guy,

Even though we never really knew each other I must say, over Skype you are one of the funniest guys I know and you are pretty cool. I really hope you don't leave, but you are so that's saddening :(. Don't worry me, Keith, Zelrius, Garou/Yon, Miaki, Erron, Shark, Ryu, C.C, Aoife, Light, Shanok, Daeron, Kirito, Rage, and everyone else will miss such a great Rper as yourself. If this is the last time we ever speak, I bid you farewell dear friend. :)

Way to include me -_- anyways, Atlus, you'll be missed dearly, hardly know you but I hope you return one day so I can get to know you better.

Way to include me -_- anyways, Atlus, you'll be missed dearly, hardly know you but I hope you return one day so I can get to know you better.

Sorry Swift but it would appear you were overlooked. I am honored that you would acknowledge me as a worthy RPer.