[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Minerals and Materials (Complete)

As the girl entered the city walls, she didn't waste a single second before heading towards the Artisan NPC. She was excited to finally try her hand at making some jewellery and with today's earning she knew that there'd be some room for failure; her goal was to make at least one good quality ring.

She started up a new page in her notes - which she'd been misusing as a diary - and began to jot down an overview of her day:

Today was like all the others - woke up, went to brush my teeth, remembered we can't even do that anymore. It wont be long before we all forget that brushing out teeth is even a thing, it's gonna be hard to get back into the groove of doing it once I'm back in the real world.

Anyway, I decided to swing by a new restaurant earlier, turns out that there's a lovely little sandwich shop right near the Bluebird Workshop! Afterwards I revisited the profession quest, I forget what it's called - Making a Living or something? Whatever, I went to a cave and found some goodies, but remember to watch out for the monsters lurking deeper within. Definitely gotta grab some armour before heading inside there again, I need to find a tailor.

The forest is nice too, if a little bare. The flowers were pretty! Especially the pansies. Grab some more pansies next time.

A small side note, I found a little golden nugget in the river. I don't know if that's the systems way of teasing me or something, but remember to grab a sieve the next time you go there.

She signed the page off with her name and clicked saved, giving a sigh as she closed up the menu. Standing only a few meters ahead of her was the NPC she needed, and a smile crept onto her lips as she approached him. "Got your goods, Sir!"

~~~

Thread completed:

Birdie: +1 SP, +400 Col, +7 Materials

Edited by Birdie