Dante Kurosaki: A Potential Psychopath's Journal [DECEASED]

1445138638-c6c1850545054bf91e67f5b629a1d3cf.jpeg

On a side note, I do not wear glasses nowadays as my vision is better.

Username: Dante Kurosaki

Skill Points: 4

COL: 300

Material(s): 15

HP: 20/20

Energy: 2/2

History/personality

The only things you can know about me is the fact that I lived somewhere in Akihabara, and my lifestyle, as of today, is quiet and alone. Anime and video games are the roots of my entertainment, and the combination of these was what drawn me to Aincrad.

My name is Dante Kurosaki, and I am 20 years old. 

Now even though many people think that my 'psycho' self is a sign a multiple personality disorder, that isn't true at all. My supposed 'angry and violent' personalities are just parts of my nature. Now please, read on about my colorful personalities while I have a cup of iced, strawberry kompot.

Virtues:

Combat Hungry: There is a reason why I consider this positive. It is a staple food source for my fighting spirit, and what is more exciting than fighting epic creatures and slaying bandits or lizardmen? It is like Dark Souls, where combat is gritty and fairly difficult, but fun as you feel like rainbows piercing your heart at the end of a successful battle. 

Strong: Even without a sword, I can still dispatch creatures or people with my bare hands. I am also used to lift up heavy objects, and that probably would be useful in a sub dungeon or whatnot. Despite my strength, I usually prefer to use my weapon, as it would be a total waste of my body's energy to use my fists all the time.

Sociability: It might sounds like a contrast when I mention that I am comfortable around people and I like it when we are having conversations, despite the fact that I live a quiet and lonely life. You may come up to me and start talking, I do not mind this at all. Hell, maybe we can even share our personal lifestyles, believes, or just talk about Aincrad in general. I like people. But there is still something you should know about me when it comes to society. Read on.

Flaws:

Violence: You see, one distinctive flaw about me is the fact that violence is the ultimate thrill for me. Let me tell you a little fairytale. I remember having a stepmother who would not only being busy with my father at most times, but she would just not care for me. I did not mind since I can take care of myself. 

However, as soon as my dad died, my stepmother became drunk out of depression. She became an alcoholic, abusive woman ever since, and when she went too far one day by attempting to slam my head against the table, I fought back. 

I remember the feeling of satisfaction as I not only slammed her head against the wall, but I also happen to grab a cleaver and cleanly chopped her head off. Serves that b**ch right. 

As a satisfactory ending, I covered up the evidence of my crime, and I was adopted by my uncle and aunt. Long story short, I lived happily ever after and got my own place later on in Akihabara, my favorite town.

Now know this, I am indifferent to people, but I swear, if you ever try to attack me, or even insulting me in a way I do not like, you better run before being beaten to a pulp. At some point, I may murder you, depending on what you do to me. So unless you want your friend to find your head in a bag, don't be hostile to me eh? You may argue with me about any topic, but do that peacefully. I love peace.

Loneliness: This flaw can be hurting at some point. I am not really good at introducing myself to anybody, and sometimes, I long for a companion, maybe to keep myself as a normal human being. 

Longing for a lover? Well, that would be another story, as usually I never thought of having a lover. 

Temper: If I do not wish to commit violence, perhaps to avoid attracting unwanted attraction or whatnot, I can simply become angry at a hostile person and insult him with the harshest words I can think of. I would find it satisfactory if he feels threatened and leaves me alone. But if he still persist, well buddy, you get a free coupon of punches in your f**king face. 

Aside from that, I have learned to control my temper lately, so at least I wont yell at my friends if they did something wrong.

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
>> Heavy Armor (Rank 1 = 3 MIG)

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory

>> Dread Sword (+1 Bleed) 

>> Light Plate Armor (+1 Recovery) 

>> 2 Minor Healing Potions (Recovers +10 HP)

Roleplays

>> [SP-F1] A Nice, Chaotic Stroll 

>> [SP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> Ctankep Cave 

Edited by Dante Kurosaki