{PP-F1} The Master and the Servant -Keres and myself-

Domarus had made progress.  Not much but it was still progress.  He had met one or two players who were suitable followers for the future.  Not only that but he had discovered from one of them a way to make his endeavors much MUCH easier.  And he was anxious, very anxious to see them in action.  However he would need someone to test them on, someone disposable.  And he just didn't have that.  He mentally cursed as he walked through the town with his false smiles and waves.  One npc walked up to him and lunged onto his leg.  Biting back his displeasure he forced a smile and chuckled as the mother of the child pulled the kid off and apologized.  These npcs.  So worthless.  So pointless.  No reason for existing other than to fill in the excess space here.  However the amount of pathetic players who slumped around, terrified and defeated, already made this place crammed.  Domarus couldn't wait until he was able to show these pathetic worms who was truly in charge and teach them some respect.  After that who knows?  Maybe a decent servant could rise from this stupid crowd.  Domarus almost growled out loud.  He couldn't take this much longer.  He needed someone to beat, someone to release his tightened and constricted anger and frustrations out upon.  Unfortunately his one and true friend and most faithful and loyal servant had gone missing after the announcement.  He went to look for her in their temporary meeting spot until they could get their own little lair to stow away in.  He heard that if you had a profession you could design your shop however way you wished, which would work out perfectly for him.  He'd have the shop on this very floor but far from any settlement so only those strong enough to please him could approach.  He sighed with frustration as he began to shake, too little for the crowd to notice though.  This had to end.  Maybe there would be a terrified idiot he could beat up in the alley.

@Keres

Keres yawned as she began to stroll through the fields of the first floor, she hadn't really done anything since she entered this world but she already felt the lack of excitement in her life. Both her arms rocking back behind her back as her digits interlaced with one another pulling from the left to her right. Perhaps it was just the comfort in this world that disgruntled her, the save zone were making it impossible to find any real  drama as their seemed to be less people practicing in the taboo's of the real world at least new the morals of not striking a dagger across the throat of one another thanks to the real life consequences of murder. Her she recognized their was an actual threat of running into player killers who would take her wild fantasies a bit to far and push her into the after life. Keres's eyes glazed over now as she began to enter the town of beginnings once more eyes glazing over as she sat down at the fountain in the town square. The girl's fingers danced over the hud display removing her shoes as she now planted her feet within the fountain. "What a lame world," she puttered out now slipping back out walking bear foot out of the town center toward the alleyways it was always simpler to just take the shortcuts as their were no worries of to much combat in the streets. Grant it they did have occasional muggings or kidnapping by forcibly dragging someone out of the safe zone but that was rare.

@Domarus

Domarus turned round into an alleyway, allowing the shadows of the city to cling to his features.  The only visible feature his targets would see would be his size and grin.  Other than that they couldn't accuse him of anything.  Even if they did nobody would really believe him.  He was too gentle, to sweet to others around him.  And he needed that to survive, to thrive.  For everyone to see him as the good guy, until the time was ripe to begin his conquest.  To acquire 'domination' over this world of Aincrad.  It was only a matter of time.  He found his first targets.  Now he needed to prepare and to plan.  But for that he needed a place where he could think properly.  He needed a lair and thus he needed to train.  He found it frustrating that he needed to increase the time he already knew was long, but that's why he was here.  To release his wrath and go back out to train.  Or rather, gather materials so he could purchase some equipment.  When Arc was available he'd enlist his help so he would be able to get the armor from that quest.  From what he had heard it was a weak quest, but without proper equipment it could prove fatal if taken solo.  His eyes caught movement on the other side and he put on his most cruel, evil smile.  However when the figure stepped into the light he stopped, his smile changing to a mixture of shock, hope, and relief.  Could it be?!  He narrowed his eyes and confirmed that he was staring at his faithful servant Raven, or in the game, Keres.  Finally.  Someone proper he could vent on.

"Raven where the HELL have you been?!  I told you to meet me in the graveyard and what did you do?  You just wandered around aimlessly!"  He stormed toward her, ready to release all the frustrations that he had been given during these past few weeks.

@Keres

Raven yawned and continued wandering forward with a rather board expression crossing her face, what was a girl suppose to do in this stupid game when the only people she knew kept disappearing on her. Worse of all she didn't even remember that guys name that she was suppose to be meeting she sighed and then blinked seeing a pair of feet in front of her in the alleyway. His shoes alone seemed rather familiar as her eyes trailed up his trousers past his lower abdomen and torso till she finally rested her gaze upon his face. "Domarus? Why in SAO are you just lurking about in this alleyway didn't you," as she spoke she then heard him lash out at her violently her eyes growing quite dim as he seemed to be rather agitated that she hadn't met with him in the graveyard like they had discussed. As he stomped forward at her she smirked and merely crooked her head, "Isn't this as much as your problem as it is mine since you are no longer in the graveyard? Honestly how am I suppose to find a silly boy in a place that he isn't even at any more." Her words laced with a toxicity of most gamer girls hoping to provoke him. "Just remember now Domarus in this game their are consequences for striking a women within the confines of a safe zone."

@Domarus

Edited by Keres

Domarus growled as his servant mocked him.  How DARE she talk to him in this way?  How DARE she bring this around on him?  It appears that the game and safe zone had turned her into a spoiled brat who needed a lesson.  A lesson he would gladly provide.  Nobody punished more severely than he did.  When he was directly in front of her struck her with the back of his hand with such force that she was thrown into the nearby wall very hard.  He wasn't usually this forceful with his punishments but he knew about the pain dampeners and that he needed to put forth extra force for her to feel pain.

"Don't EVER talk to me like that again!"  He walked over and grabbed a long thick branch, not bothering to break off the twigs and walked over to his servant who tried to remove herself from the wall.  He grabbed her and threw her into it hard before beginning to thrash her with the branch.  He used all of his force, injecting all his frustrations into each blow.

"To HELL with what they think!  Nobody will find you here, nobody will CARE about you here!!  And don't you DARE try bringing this back around to me, you understand?!"  Again and again he struck at her, all throughout his punishment his eyes flared with wrath, all throughout he yelled insults and demeaning words at her.  When the branch finally broke he tossed it aside and kicked her shin before stepping back.  He heard nothing in the vicinity other than his panting and knew that no one had seen him.  Despite what he said he did need a reputation, and this might ruin it.  However he had finally expelled the bottled up frustration and took a deep breath.

"What do you have to say for yourself?  WELL?  Speak up!"  After the beating was over he knew that she'd probably be ready to take her rightful place by his side once more.  When she did they had much to discuss. 

@Keres

"Oh calm down boy you know that I only tease you because it annoys," as he approached her though she winced her entire body now being pushed along as she felt the slap connect to her face. Her body jerking over from the sudden impact as she smiled seeing him all angered and aggressive toward her. Bringing her own hand up to her face she began to massage the reddened cheek as though she felt little to no pain she could still manage to remember how it felt, an intoxicating feel now rushing through her as she thought of that pleasure. "Just like that you already are racing to discipline me without any of the usual foreplay, how rude didn't your mother tell you it was wrong to hit a girl unless she asks for it first?" She calmly spoke still a lackluster sound to her voice, an undertone of lust however slithered off her tongue as she wasn't quite able to conceal the joy she felt in feeling alive once again. Recoiling from the blow she now looked back up to the man who would attempt to reclaim his rank as master, a little game she enjoyed teasing out of him since he always thought of himself as that extreme villain type. Just when she began to approach she then blinked noticing pull down a tree branch wrapping her again across the back of the head and then her torso as she collapsed gasped feeling the slightest twinge as he assaulted her.

"Come now you can do better then that can't you Domarus?" She shrieked as she then fell back down feeling him belittle her as nothing more then property with each swing and remark of how she was lower then dirt. A rather embarrassed smile pressed over her lips as she just laid there curled up. "I'm sorry master, I know it was wrong to tempt you please forgive me." Her body now huddled up with a arm over her face as he continued to hit at her, with the tree branch cringing as she realized her own pathetic existence some how got off on this treatment even with the dampened pain."

After finishing his release he breathed in and let out a sigh, squatting to her level and stroked her face.  He rarely used words like the ones he had recently said but the deed was done and she had lost her arrogance.  She was once again his servant but he did not want her affection for him to die down.

"There.  Now that I've vented perhaps we can start over.  Where were you all that time?  You knew where the graveyard was and I waited three full days there.  When I didn't see you I feared the worst but you were still on my friends list.  I felt betrayed.  That and I haven't had anyone to vent on for the past few weeks.  You don't know how annoying it is to play nice to all these people.  It can get on my nerves real fast.  Especially when most of them are pathetic."  Domarus sighed and sat beside her.  She was his only friend and the fact that she showed him affection made him want to show some back, despite the master and servant roles they played.  He rarely opened up like this but when he did he was genuine and he hoped she appreciated it.  There was only one other time he did this according to his memory and that was shortly after their friendship started.  Other than that she was his servant and he was her master.  She loved the role which is why she was the perfect servant.  Completely loyal and trustable.  Nothing he shared would come out of her lips.  If she was ready for it he would need to begin talking business to her.  That is, after all the affection was over.  As he thought all of this he would stroke her face some more or play with her hair, whichever she enjoyed more, while at the same time wrapping his other arm around her.

@Keres

As the battery stopped against her avatar, Keres began to pull herself back to at least a partially reclined position as her arms were stretched out to support the majority of her upper torso. Tears ran down her streak while she still smiled as this was the first time in game she had actually felt alive again, she knew that the world still had people just to many lived in fear unlike Domarus. As she wiped away the stains from her crying she now nodded and watched as he stooped to her level, a mere peasant for the most part in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I meant to go to the graveyard like you had asked of me I just was feeling rather bored and decided to see how the game worked for a bit. I know that I'm suppose to adventure and slay beasts but it appears that I'm a weakly. Sorry sir for not going to you immediately." As she finished up her apology her head would bow down like a loyal servant who had finally realized her sins, crawling forward ever so slightly to nuzzle against him knowing a hug was probably out of the question. The gentle stroking of her tender cheek made her moan pleasantly as she remembered the pleasures of the flesh, few men were capable of offering the pain and pleasure she adored. "Thank you sir."

@Domarus

Domarus heard her apologies and was satisfied that her cockiness had leeched out of her, but at the same time was more than pleased to see the soft smile on her face.  He knew it wasn't totally her fault for just running off like this.  She felt invincible in this world, and while he knew the feeling very well, he also knew that it wasn't good for her to have that with her naivety towards the world.  He was the only reason she would be able to survive.  Without him she would be crushed and destroyed.  He nodded to her as he continued to stroke her, hearing her thank him in pleasure.  He loved it when she did that.

"Good.  Now that you remember your place I'll show grace and forgive you for your sins.  It's easy to be stupid when you feel yourself invincible does it not?  Maybe you'll respect me a little more now that you understand a little more of what it's like.  Just because you feel invincible doesn't mean you are.  You have to be the smartest person in the room, knowing full well what's going on and how to alter the situation."  As he spoke his voice dropped into a soothing and calming voice.  He continued to stroke her face, pulling her in closer with his arm that was currently wrapped around her.  His servant was still his servant yes, but their relationship went much deeper than that.  Being his only friend, and vice versa they enjoyed each other's company very much.  After several more minutes of this he leaned his head in to whisper into her ear.

"I'm glad to see you again."  He pulled away and resumed his mastering tone.

"Now get up.  We have work to do.  Follow me, I found a place were we can eat and discuss my plans.  There is much for you to catch up on."

@Keres

Raven knelt down before him her head and body prostrating as any loyal servant would, she continued to keep her rather downtrodden demeanor as she had enough of a beating for now. Perhaps later that would all change and her own glutenous tendencies would crave another lashing, today was quite long already for her and she found herself now peering up a rather lustful smile upon her face. "I live to serve master, please forgive me of my sins and forgive us our trespasses as I trespass against them. Lead me into my temptation and deliver me from evil." A prayer of her own as if worshiping her deity as she now tilted her head down once more. His stroking hand of a job well done reassured her as she now tilted her head against as he treated her just like any master would their pet. "But aren't I the smartest person in the room," she winked at him jokingly before now pulling herself back up to her feet as she knew he was probably not going to discipline her for such halfhearted sarcasm. As she stood up she leaned in resting her head against his chest her two fingers walking up his chest like a stick figure. Suddenly he pulled away from forcing a frown, she knew that he didn't really seem to think of her as anything. "I'm glad to see you to sir," she said curtsying.

Domarus smirked as she began to literally 'pray' to him, playing of course but giving him a feel of ultimate control over her.  He liked it that way.  He placed his hand on her head, pressing down only slightly.  He knew that while she enjoyed pain she could only handle so much and he knew when she reached her limit.

"Very well.  I, the lord of Deceit and manipulation, forgive you of your transgressions, and shall lead you down the path to ultimate glory under the shadow of my dark wing.  None shall taint you so long as you follow me.  You may rise my faithful servant."  He knew that anyone observing this would have thought they were a cult of some sort.  He didn't care as the shadows spread across the ally covered their features.  As she rose to her feet she placed two fingers and began making them walk up his chest.  Only she could make him this excited he thought.  He allowed his dark features the hint of a smirk at her comment.

"Not nearly, but we will make you more clever than any mortal that crawls in this land.  Follow your lord faithfully and be rewarded my dear.  Now that you have risen, reborn again from repentance, follow me.  We have much to discuss."  He turned and began walking away, expecting her to follow him closely behind.  His stride was his natural one.  One of power, authority, of cruel dominance.  However as he exited the alley he switched this to his pretense of the knight in shining armor with swiftness.  For now that he had finally vented his frustrations he was able to deceive with ease and not the slightest bit of hesitation as he smiled and waved to others as he passed by.  Soon they reached a restaurant and the two sat down, opposite of each other.  The place was completely empty besides the npc owner and waitress.  The waitress noticed them and began to walk over to take their order.

Edited by Domarus

As her hand was touched by him, she held back her insatiable thirst for pain by simply crooking her head downward with disgrace. Just any girl was incapable of appeasing her lord, she smiled up now as she felt him practically bless her with the amount of pressure applied. As her fingers finished their brisk walk up his chest she began to twirl around him and plant them against her rear now leaning back to back against him. "Well then sir, where shall this glorious darkness be taking us first, perhaps a small inn room or maybe you have already wooed another poor maiden with your dark ways into taking us in for the night." A slight cackle now piercing the air as she truly enjoy mocking him in a teasing sense. It was more fun to drag him along on most of her stories then to listen to the truth whatever the case may be. Although she was partially hurt after hearing his rather offensive comment about her intelligence. "Excuse me, perhaps I didn't pay as much attention as you in school but just because I feign  ignorance doesn't make me a stupid girl Domarus  you would be wise to remember that even if you are my master."

As they walked out into the street she huffed and began to walk forward now in the direction of the restaurant which he was taking her as she was a bit upset about that comment. As she was seated she then glanced across the way toward the knight that was her deceptive friend. "I do think I would like your most expensive wine, oh make that two actually as I would love to take one home. As for the meal just make that the most expenisive thing you have as well." She grinned over toward Domarus, "Surely that is fine by you?"

Domarus thought about what she had said and thought about it.  She tended to get cocky sometimes but he also tended to underestimate her.  He grinned at her and patted her hard on the head as they began to walk away.  When he heard her taunt him by ordering the most expensive meal and wines he wasn't nervous at all.  He knew she'd do this and that was why he found the cheapest place to visit.  Despite it's cheapness however it was decent food.  He looked at the waitress and ordered a spicy chicken sandwich with double spicy sauce on it.  He also requested the wine as that was the only good wine here.  The waitress bowed slightly and walked away.  Domarus turned to his servant.

"I seem to have underestimated you back there.  You have the knowledge and while you are decent at deception you are not a master as I am.  However that isn't where your talent's lie and that is perfectly fine.  Now since you claim to know so much please tell me everything about this world."  Despite her confidence he knew she didn't know much about SAO.  Her only source of information was the lowlies here who were too cowardly to leave the city.  Those players were pitiful and had no sense between their ears whatsoever so how could they possibly share information with her?  And he knew Raven.  She would never stoop so low as to speak to those sort of maggots.  This was all true and therefore her response should be one of humility, admitting that she knew nothing.    At least in this world that is.  When she did so he would begin to share his knowledge on what stats there were, what weapons there were and which builds there were.  He would also inform her about material gathering and the different professions.  He heard from somewhere that players could heal others with a certain skill and wondered how efficient it would be to have her take this skill.  Overall he believed it to be her decision on the matter but he disliked the idea of needing assistance in combat.  Nonetheless he needed the most efficient way currently.  No more and no less.  He would also tell his servant of the two potential followers as well as Mari and her...  Ingenious potions.