[SP-F1] A Nice, Chaotic Stroll <<COMPLETE>>

Dante: HP 16/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 13/13

ID: 67462

BD: 5

MD: 4

Both of our own weapons clash as we reach contact towards each other. This time, it is the rhino's turn to step back as I am violently clashing my blade against its horn, trying to break it. 

He is pretty comparable to a decent swordsman, as no matter where I want to swing at his face, his horn would always collide against my sword. 

Noticeably the blade starts to become a little dull the more I attempt to break the horn. But I do not care, I just want to f**k his face up, as he did to mine, even if it just a slight scratch. No one can mess with my face, not even players! I preserve my face for good looks and as a potential bait to f**k women! 

Screw you, you fat bastard! SCREW YOU!!

Edited by Dante Kurosaki
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dante: HP 15/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 12/13

ID: 67463

BD: 8

MD: 6

I make a wild, big swing towards the rhino, who is now attempting another charge.

Yet again, the horn pierce my armor, barely reaching towards my skin. Seeing this as an opportunity to deal some damage, I deliver a horizontal slash across its nostrils, causing a decent nose bleed.

The rhino turns around and sprints away for a while, intending to recover from the ordeal. He ain't getting away from this, I'm not finish with him yet.

I manage to climb up a small vine and get onto a branch. My plan is to make a leap attack onto the rhino, so at least I can 'ride' him while dealing damage against his spine. 

Jumping from tree to tree, I finally found the mammal panting heavily as he is glancing at the ground. The nostrils should be bleeding a lot by now. Standing from a branch just above the rhino, I let out a maddening war cry as make a leap of faith towards the rhino's back, moving my sword downwards with the blade being vertical.

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

Dante: HP 14/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 12/13

ID: 67464

However, my luck isn't at my side at this moment. I end up landing close to his nape, with my head being almost parallel to his. It attempts an upwards attack with a headbutt, and it actually works for him. The pain is comparable to hitting yourself against a wall purposely. That skull is quite thick!

I rub my head quickly, but not before I use my free hand to hold on to the creature. A rodeo ensues afterwards, as the rhino is now jerking up and down violently like an angry buffalo.

I have no taste in rodeos, for it is too rough and too nauseating for such a sport. I have to say that it is quite one of the most risky sports in my opinion, as it involves a real, large cattle and you can actually get hit or, in the worst cases, killed by that thing.

And since I hate rodeos, I lift my sword up to the sky, it is time to render the rhino blind. 

Stay still, you fatf**k!!

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

Dante: HP 14/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 10/13

ID: 67465

BD: 9

MD: 3

Plunging the blade into one of its eyes, the rhino groans loudly as I jump off its back and cut out its eye, digging out any remains of the tissue in its now empty socket with my bare hand. 

He is swinging his horn around, trying to at least deal one damage towards me. But due to its partial blindness, he couldn't see very well. I step back calmly every time his horn almost make contact with my armor or my head. I have to wait until he is calmed down, I want a clearer and static target.

I think he deserves another eye-gouging from me, so as soon as he looks around for me, I immediately step forward and initiate a plunging motion with my sword, trying to be accurate as possible.

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

Dante: HP 13/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 10/13

ID: 67467

BD: 1

I never even got to initiate my attack, and the rhino is already lucky this time. He swings his horn to the left, the tip finally pierce the side of my armor. I have to congratulate him for maintaining his determination to kill me despite losing one eye.

I actually got knocked to the ground due to the impact and the fact that I accidentally lost balance. The rhino must have heard my fall, because it is already turning around and running towards my position.

Soon i find myself lying down, with the rhino above me, looking close towards my face, its bleeding nostrils lets out another pile of steam, although in a lesser amount. My eyes are wide open as it suddenly lifts up its front foot, possibly aiming for my face.

Oh s**t. It's coming down fast!

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

Berserk Rhino: HP 7/13

ID: 67469

BD: 10

MD: 5

At a split second, I somehow manage to plunge my weapon into his foot, causing him to let out a loud, inhuman moan. I slash my blade out of his foot and scramble backwards quickly, getting onto my feet.

For a second I thought I was dead there...heh...this one's really challenging. And he also took away my mood for today's adventuring. After I'm finish with him, I am done with this place. Finish.

Now focusing towards the rhino, I immediately bring my sword down towards its head, hoping to split its forehead open so I can dig out his brain matter. I want to see the details of his genius mind in a battle like this. This is the first time that I, Dante, have been outsmarted by a monster. What a f**king insult!

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

Berserk Rhino: HP 4/13

ID: 67472

MD: 5

Gruesomely but carefully, I cut its forehead with my free hand gripping its horn, soon I begin to jerk the blade back and forth in the wound as I dig out some of the brain mattter of the rhino. It is groaning even louder, trying to strike me with its head and horn, but I step aside and keep on jerking it back and forth.

The sounds of brain being severed is simply melodic, if only I could interpret it to some sort of a song. As quick as I plunged the blade into the rhino's head, I withdraw the blade from the spot like a scabbard. 

Something isn't right. The last eye is still healthy, I don't think it needs to be with the rhino, what do you think?

Welp, whether you like it or not I'm going to cut it out. Stepping back a few inches away from the rhino, who is now convulsing like a retard, I charge my sword towards the socket.

Dante: HP 12/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 4/13

ID: 67474

MD: 8

How long can this fatty move around despite having some of its brain spilled out from the injury at its forehead? What does it really take to kill such a persistent beast?

Even though it doesn't have time to use its horn, it uses the side of its head like a mace, delivering a blunt damage against my breastplate. That leaves quite a dent, and understandably I was getting more angry. I don't care if it has a weakness or not, all that matters is that I cut down this beast and I'm done. I want to eat, rest and sleep alone. I want to enjoy my new life in Aincrad.

The rhino charges at me at a moderate speed. I run forward towards it and have my sword aimed towards its neck so it would deliver a fatal blow.

Dante: HP 11/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 3/13

ID: 67476

BD: 7

MD: 9

That didn't turn out as planned. I manage to graze its shoulder instead, and the rhino uses the same 'mace head' technique as before. 

I fall to the ground, but quickly roll over at the side like a barrel and quickly stand up, panting. The rhino's nostrils is bleeding worse than before, and they can't even produce steam anymore. This is a possible moment of weakness, I sprint towards the creature and try a fatal attack by jumping and lunging my sword forward.

It seems possible to get hit by the horn again, and the rhino would already see that. I close my eyes, screaming in a mixture of fear and anger as my sword is coming close to its large head.

Dante: HP 10/20

ID: 67477

BD: 3

MD: 9

To my surprise, the rhino actually plunge its horn through my armor at the cost of being stuck among the small hole of the metal. Although the impact isn't too deep. I am hanging helplessly as it lifts the now-stuck horn, the tip is practically touching the soft skin of my chest. Damn it, if I move forward now, I'm going to be impaled...

I am totally f**ked, or so I think I was. I look at the gruesome wound of its forehead and an idea came to me like a train hitting a person. 

Grasping the sword's grip with both hands, I grit my teeth as the rhino attempts to shift the horn forward. You are not going to stab me you stupid f**k!

You are stupid and you know it! You are out of commission! Fired

Dante: HP 10/20

ID: 67478

MD: 2

While struggling to pull my armor away from the grasp of the horn, I repetitively try to bring my blade forward to the injury. But every time I do so, the horn would already be close to my chest.

Part of me warned me on not to attack any further unless I am released, but the thing is, I want to kill this thing THEN get out from the horn's grasp. But it would risk my chest being plundered, hopefully a little.

The rhino is trying to go rodeo again, and I'm not gonna let that happen. I brace myself for the risk as I lean forward and bring my blade forward again, this time in a faster motion.

Dante: HP: 9/20

Berserk Rhino: HP 2/13

ID: 67479

BD: 6

MD: 8

Just a little more! I thought to myself as my blade partially plunges itself into the crevice of the wounded forehead. I can feel the horn's tip making its small entry towards my skin, the rhino isn't making any sounds except for heavy breathing. 

It's just a flesh wound, come on, kill already! I keep shouting these sentences to myself as the armor seems to be loosing by itself.

"AAAAHH!!!"

I lean myself forward again, attempting to ignore the pain on my chest. My goal is almost complete. Just...one...more...stab...

tumblr_l98sl4ZCAw1qbzf0vo1_500.gif

Dante: HP 8/20

Berserk Rhino: Hp 0/13

ID: 67480

It's amazing how once you actually complete a difficult goal, you suddenly want more difficult s**t and dangerous adventures. It's like ecstasy, and that is exactly how I feel after plunging my sword deep into the brain of the rhino.

The rhino lets out a heavy breath before slowly collapsing to the ground at its side. Because it was slow to collapse, I had to dig my sword further and further into the brain matter until I could not longer see the entirety of the blade.

The body lets out a loud crash onto the soil, and soon I manage to get myself out of the horn's grasp. F**king hell...my chest really hurts. What a pain in the ass.

I never want to face animal creatures again. It's tedious and not exciting to me. I want a proper monster, like an undead knight, a corrupted NPC, or even a dragon. I wasn't serious about my thoughts of enemy variety though, and I know that creatures like dragons will be very difficult to fight against. 

My chest doesn't stop bleeding. Luckily I improvised by removing my armor and shirt, ripping off part of the latter and wrap my wound around like a bandage. It should help cover the blood from germs for a while until I get to a real healing center.

Time to head back home.

Edited by Dante Kurosaki

On the way to the Starting City, I thought of the iron ingot I got from the abandoned hut. I swipe my finger down and view my inventory, taking a closer look at the ingot.

As I stare at the fine texture of the material, I begin to see my younger self, looking at the process of smithing in terms of weapons and armor. To this day, I am still a weapon and armor enthusiast. 

I always want to dress myself in full plate armor, no matter the appearance, although I usually get attracted to a meaner-looking set. Plate armor was such a technological advancement in military history. To the people of the Middle Ages, this was probably as close as they can be to be immune against swords or whatnot. However, this doesn't stop warriors from using blunt weapons frequently. You can't forget the fact that trauma can be delivered with a powerful blow, and a weapon like a warhammer would be enough to break some ribs.

What really makes me curious regarding to the players is why a lot of them are wearing cloth armor, or even exotic clothes like a trenchcoat. I only manage to see a girl donning a breastplate and greaves at one point. Also there was a guy that wears the same breastplate, and nothing else, save for his clothes.

Is metal armor that heavy to casuls? Or maybe only the advanced players wear full armor. I mean, I understand I am in the beginner floors, but I was expecting someone to at least cover his entire body with metal to make himself virtually immune.

Even worse, I saw some females wearing skimpy clothing or armor. That's not how you protect yourself, you f**king idiot! W..what you want to seduce the monsters as a distraction to them? That aint gonna work!

At least wear that in you own home with a partner sitting on your bed. Who the f**k legalize this clothing in the battlefied?!

Ahem, sorry for the rant. 

Anyway, I don't know how long I was staring at the ingot like a stoner, but I know that I was imagining myself opening a smithing shop, banging the metal together to form a formidable weapon or armor. Then there are mental images of equipment hanging on the wall, or simply in the shelves for display with price listings at the counter.

Yes, maybe I can finally upgrade my equipment without needing to spend any Col. Hell I would probably make tons of Col and make a living from smithing.

However, I still need two things: somebody teaching me how to smith, and dozens of materials.

...I turn my head to the left, and notice a small area of rocks. They are arranged in a circle, kinda like Stonehenge except you got normal rocks instead of unusual ones.

I approach the rocks and realize that they have some sort of ore in them, based on the color of their surfaces. I may not have a pickaxe, but since some of them look fragile enough to be broken by hand, I could scavenge a few materials here. 

Time to get to work.

ID: 67507

LD: 12

I keep on taking out fragments of one of the rocks, but there are no signs of metal ore in it. That's fine. Maybe somebody already took em out.

I walk to another rock and take a closer look at it, seeing if it has any ore in itself. It would be a waste of energy of I start digging out the fragile stone without even knowing if it has something worthless or the opposite.

It is after a few seconds I realize that the sun is beginning to set. Looking at the ball of fire, I start to wonder how the other players are doing. What are they thinking as they drift off to sleep? Their lives? Reality? Their ideal lovers?

...we will never know, for each desires and thoughts are personal, if not grotesque in the worst cases. 

ID: 67509

LD: 2

I sit onto the same rock as I ponder whether I am a fool for thinking that these rocks have metal ores, or I just do not care because I want to start my profession as soon as possible. 

There must be a sign of said ores, I thought to myself. There must be...hm..

I see something shining among the grasses, and at first I was thinking that it's probably someone's valuables. But then, I think of the possibility of the mysterious object being a material, so I jump out and approach it carefully, drawing out my sword as part of me thinks that it could be a trap. You can never be too careless in a hostile world like Aincrad, no matter how peaceful the surroundings look.

ID: 67510

LD: 12

Mmph. It turns out to be a broken, silver necklace. There isn't any real value to it. The necklace is lined with chainmail, and at the end of it is a heart-shaped diamond of some sort. 

I want to keep it, but it doesn't seem right to take the valuables of another player. Maybe they accidentally left it while looking for ores here...

....or maybe this marks the resting place of a player. Immediately, I begin to feel unnerved, and in the end I just put it back to where it belongs.

There are still some rocks that I haven't checked yet. It is still evening outside, but the sun is gradually setting. I approach one of them and look around its surface for an ore.

ID: 67513

LD: 10

Nothing. I think it isn't enough to just look at the surfaces of rocks. As a sort of an experiment, I attempted to cut away a small slab of rock. Surprisingly it works due to its fragile nature.

I keep on swinging my sword against the rock, cutting out more of its slabs to reveal a metal ore, if it is ever there.

I remember the loud noise of my sword clanging against the rock, because the boars are giving me a puzzling look at a distance, before walking away.

ID: 67515

LD: 13

Panting from the swinging, I plant my blade into the ground as I stare at the setting sun. Although there are only two more rocks left unchecked, I already feel like going back to the city and have a nice, cold glass of beer in the Good Luck Lounge.

But I'm not giving up yet. Walking up towards the unchecked rock, I begin to strike it harshly as it starts to crack and eventually break down slowly like a crumbling building.