[PP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

Alex was at the local steakhouse again, home of the best cheeseburger in the game. This was also were Alex was getting info most of the time now. But this....... this was big. supposedly there was a village in the west from here with a horrible disease. The only way to cure it was to defeat the monster plant <>( He didn't know if he was pronouncing it right) They said. The Little Nepant Was big. bigger than at least any player in the game. It was told to be as big as a boss. they said they didn't know if it was a boss or not. Alex ate the cheeseburger and left to find a partner in this quest....................

MAN, what happened to me being solo?

She had been skipping around the village and talking to some people...

"Do you know of something fun to do?" She asked to the cheese burger man as she sat near the boy that was asking people to partner with him.He finally spoke up to her about the quest.

"I would like to take this quest with you!" She smiled in joy at the man named <> and had gotten invited to the small party."Do you have any other party members?" She asked after a little while after she was invited to it. "I saw you asking others to join you on the quest!" She tried to explain why she was asking him that question.

" Actually, nobody was actually interested. the people who were cower in fear. I sure am glad your not a coward. but, before we leave, I thought it might be best to visit the store. Do you have any money? cause' I can pay for the both of us. we could probably sneak a meal in, to. to get to know each other."

Alex was thinking, What if we die doing this?

"Oh, ya, we also have to find the NPC.

"Seems great. Lets go!" she smiled as the two went outside in look for the store.

"You seem to know your way around here too well! You should lead us." She smiled as she followed the man.She had a long pink braid flipped toward her right side. Her pink sword in it's pink case. Her pink eyes lit up.

"The architecture here is so cool!" She smiled as the two had been led to the store after a short amount of time.

"You know, Your the only person here of my age. thanks for coming along" When they got to the store, Alex looked for a new sword to replace one of his two blades. He kept two so If something were to happen to the other one, He wouldn't be unarmed. He found an expensive blade, with a bonus evasiveness rate. It helped the user with dodging. it also was a good blade. "Usagi, what are you looking for?"

She scratched her head. "Really isn't much." She smiled as she rubbed it.

He had been shuffling his inventory around as he had finally seen her looking around at all the cool sights that were around.

"Nothing really. Just came to see all the cool sights!" She smiled at <>.

She smiled as she equiped her warm pink sweater. "I'm gonna buy something now!" She thought in her head as she went up the the NPC and bought a pink jeweled gold chained necklace with small imprints of her name. She payed for it and smiled as she equiped it.

"I'm not real picky. Anywhere is okay with me!" She smiled and rubbed the pack of her neck some more. "So do you know where this place is located?" She asked <>. "Because, I might have it on my map." She said as she pulled up her menu and looked at her map closely. "I just want to make sure we know where it is, or at least close enough to where it is." She smiled as she turned her head toward him.

"Sure, are we teleporting there or something, cause right now where on the first floor, don't forget about the quest, too!" She smiled at him as she skipped around him naturally she was a bit hyper. "So You should make a list." She smiled. listing everything into her brain was hard. So she told him about it. "First, we would eat... Second we would probably finish the quest, then we could do that adventure some other day..!" She smiled as he was making a list of what they were doing. She stopped jumping around and suddenly turned her head towards him. "So what was your reply for dinner?" She asked slightly blushing towards him. As if she had forgotten about it suddenly.

"Sure!" The girl had said as the boy named <> (That was around her age) dragged her to the sandwich shop."Sure smells yummy!" She smiled as she looked at Alex and went inside the store.

I wonder if he is as strong as I am with a weapon. I wish I could see somehow how good he was in battle by the look of a boy. That would be much easier than wondering until we fight something.

Alex had ordered a spicy Italian sandwich on itallian herbs and cheese bread with a drink of rasberry lemonade.

"Usagi, did you know I broke a rock that no sword could break with my own hands? Any sword that hit it shattered to bits. You do anything co----ll-l in this game?" Alex was chowing down his sandwich, leaving no bite to spare.

She had ordered a turkey on rye sandwich with a american cheese slice on top. "Eh, just came into this universe... Haven't done much." She said chewing her small sandwich between words. Then wiping crumbs off her mouth with her napkin. "So, what is next on the list again?" She smiled and stood up off the small chair next to the table they sat across from each other on.

"Well I thought you knew where it was!" She laughed trying not to make <> Cry too much."Well, guess where stuck unless someone who gave you the Quest knows of it." She said as she looked over at him."Common lets go walk it off and try to think of it near the lake I know of, its just a small walk away!" She smiled as she took his hand and led him to the lake where they sat near it and thought about the quest. Her hair swayed in the wind near the lake and had eventually switched sides and went to the left side of her shoulder. "Good thing I have this sweater on. It's very chilly!" She smiled as she looked into the lake.

"Come and get some lion." She said as the lion stopped near her and she drew her sword.

She began to fight the ferocious lion with her pink sword.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1-2] MISS TO USAGI

[3-5] DODGE FOR LION

[6-8] HIT, LION LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, LION LOSES 2 HP.

Lion: 4/5

Usagi 5/5

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

She hits the Lion -1 HP