The Tricolor Armory(F1-Town of beginnings) Closed at the moment.

In the town of beginnings, in the middle of the town, lies a small armory with a sign that reads <<The Tricolor Armory>> Each word written in a different color. The Exterior of the building has a roofed patio area, with a few small chairs, and a few small Lamps, fueled by magma snails that were caught by the owner. On the inside, the decor is similar, except with a small room for orders, another for a bedroom, and another for the crafting area. In the first room, which is the only one acessible to customers, is a small counter with a set of order forms. behind the counter is the owner, Tricolor_Mina, who welcomes you with a smile. "Welcome to my shop! Here, players levels 1-5 can get a free uncommon weapon with their choice in enchantments. here is the pricing list for levels 1-5:

VVVV The Beginners Discount VVVV

Spoiler

Good items: those are free

Uncommon Items: 125 col

Rare Items:175 col

Perfect items: 250 col

For those Above Level 5, I will take either col or Mats

Spoiler

Tier 1

Spoiler

Good Items: those are free

Uncommon Items: 175 col or 1 mat

Rare Items: 250 col or 2 mats

Perfect Items: 400 col or 3 mats

Tier 2

Spoiler

Good Items: those are free

Uncommon items: 275 col or 2 mats

Rare Items: 350 col or 3 mats

Perfect Items: 500 col or 4 mats

I hope that If you enjoy the Armory, that you will be a repeat customer! Come again soon!"

Edited by tricolor_mina

VVV ORDER FORM VVV

Spoiler

Name: (give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?)

Your Profession: (what profession are you? This is just so we know you're not a tailor making a meal or a fisherman performing a song)

Your Rank: (this is so we know you're not making something that comes with rank 5 when you're only rank 2)

ID: (the dice ID)

Roll: (what did you roll on the crafting die?)

Item Type: (using cook as example, pick something from the bolded list in the profession guides... such as snacks, desserts, meals, or feast.)
Tier: (Self-explanatory)

Quality: (Uncommon, rare, perfect. Anything below does not need to be approved)

Enhancements: (Self-explanatory)

Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Payment Option: Col, Mat's, or getting their free uncommon weapon :D

VVV INVENTORY VVV

Weapons

Spoiler

Tier 1

Spoiler

Name of Item: Salamander

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Dice ID: 66582

Roll: 10

Item Type: Weapon

Description: A one-handed straight sword with a bright red blade, and a greenish gold hilt

Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/10676-sp-f1/#comment-485480

Tier 2

Spoiler

Name: Masamune

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 2- Apprentice Blacksmith

ID: 67748

Roll: 11

Item Type: 1-handed straight sword (weapon)
Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Tier-2 damage(1), Tier-2 Bleed(1)

Description: A Black and gold sword, with a beautiful black gem in the center, with shadows seeming to be moving around inside of it... as if they were alive almost...

More items to come...

Shields

Spoiler

Tier 1

Spoiler

None Yet!

Tier 2

Spoiler

None Yet!

Armor

Spoiler

Tier 1

Spoiler

None Available Yet!

Tier 2

Spoiler

None Available yet

Tools

Spoiler

Unavailable at the moment

Material Inventory

Spoiler

3 from earning a living

-2 for daily crafting

+6 from Itzal

-2 for daily crafting

-3 for daily crafting

-2 for daily crafting

+2 from thread

Total Mats: 2

Rank 2 Blacksmith

16/40 exp

Edited by tricolor_mina

(I do my Craft rolls separate from my salvage rolls)

I opened up the window with a sigh, and I gazed out the window, a blank expression on my face. "Na, Naa... A first day in my shop huh... I best stock up on supplies and weapons before I start accepting any requests from anyone... Na, Naa... Crafting, Craaftiing~!" singing to myself, I pulled out my hammer, and I tried to make some high-quality items, However, Knowing my luck... It would probably be some completely Bulls**t weapons.

ID#: 67743

CD: 5 (Broken Kunai)

I groaned when yet another broken Kunai showed up... my tendency to craft those was rather... odd... I sighed and I melted it back down to try to fix it...

ID#: 67745

LD: 11

I let out another annoyed groan when I saw the Item shatter, effectively taking away my precious material with the shattering peal. With an annoyed sigh, I headed back towards the anvil with a fresh Ingot.

ID#: 67746

CD: 4 (Rotted Steel sword)

I let out a snarl of frustration, I kept crafting Items that were crappy! I furiously threw the mess of a sword back into the flames, and I tried again to salvage the mistake of a weapon...

ID#: 67747

LD: 16 (success)

I sighed in relief when I saw It form back into an Ingot

ID#: 67748

CD: 11

I cheered when the originally failed craft, had turned into a beautiful Black and gold Single-handed Straightsword, and I tapped on It to edit the enchantments...

Spoiler

Name: Masamune

Your Rank: 2- Apprentice Blacksmith

ID: 67748

Roll: 11

Item Type: 1-handed straight sword (weapon)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Tier-2 damage(1), Tier-2 Bleed(1)

Description: A Black and gold sword, with a beautiful black gem in the center, with shadows seeming to be moving around inside of it... as if they were alive almost...

Post Link: None needed here!

*waits for Masamune to be approved...*

Edited by tricolor_mina

<<Day two>>

I woke up almost immediately, and I headed into the main room, and once again tried to craft a decent weapon.

I laid the material out on the anvil, and I struck down on it...

ID# 67784

CD: 1

The material blew up in my face, and I started another Piece, Praying that It was going to do better

ID#: 67786

CD: 10

I let out a cheer when a shield formed, and I looked over the status of the shield

Spoiler

Name of Item: thorny shield

Item Tier: 1

Item type: Shield

Item quality: Uncommon

Enchantments: Thorns(1)

Description: A simple shield that damages any attacker

I sat down with a huff of breath, and I allowed myself to take a break, and I enjoyed some water...

Edited by tricolor_mina

<<Day Three>>

Dice roller ID#: 67953

CD: 6

Salvage Roll ID#: 67954

LD: 19 (Salvaged Material)

Dice Roller ID#: 67974

CD: 12 (Perfect Item, Natural roll)

Dice roller ID#: 67975

CD: 6

Salvage Roll ID#: 67976

LD: 6 (Material Lost)

I sat up in my room, and I looked outside, and I gazed at my sleeping familiar, Akame, and I woke her up, getting a good morning chirp from her as a thank-you for not scare waking her. I went outside, and felt rain hit my face, It was raining pretty heavily, so I headed back inside, and I pulled out my hammer, and pulled out 3 ingots, and I placed one on the Anvil, and as I struck it, it began to glow bright red, and formed a twisted star-shaped piece of metal, so I tried to salvage it, and I was successful in that. I placed the same ingot on the Anvil, and tried another time... but this time, the Ingot turned into a beautiful Single-Handed Straight Sword. I tried again with the second Ingot, but I failed to craft a good Item, and I ended up failing to salvage the Ingot as well. I checked the stats of the Single-Handed Straight sword.

Spoiler

Name: Ascendant's Rosario

Your Rank: 2, Apprentice Blacksmith

ID: 67974

Roll: 12 (Natural roll)

Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight sword)

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: +1 tier-2 damage, +2 Tier-2 bleeding

Description: A beautiful icy-blue Straight sword, with a sea green gem inside of the hilt.

Post Link: None needed here ^^

I walked back to the outside and sat down. shortly falling asleep afterwards.

<<End of day three>>

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 1 month later...

Dice roll ID#: 70569

BD: 9

CD: 8 (Good Item(Shield))

LD: 3

MD: 9

Dice roll ID#: 70570

BD: 6

CD: 8 (Good Item(Dagger))

LD: 10

MD: 1

I hummed to myself as I smacked my hammer down on the Ingot laying on the anvil, carefully shaping it into the form of a Shield, and after it formed, I gently laid it in the display case, and I went into the back room to grab another ingot. 'I'll probably have to go get some more Materials soon... that was my last Ingot...' I laid it on the counter, and after a few minutes of smacking it with the hammer, it formed into a Dagger. I took the Dagger and laid it in the weapons rack, and I admired it for a moment, before going to the back, and taking a nap in one of the chairs

(-2 Mats, +4 Profession Exp for 2 Good Crafts)

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 4 months later...