[PP-F1] Surprise meeting, unexpected partnership (w/ Raze) COMPLETED!

Darkness had already claimed the day by the time the pair reached Starting City. The had agreed to eat food at a local establishment, but he didn't know which one. Once in the main plaza once again, Zulas sat on a nearby bench that overlooked most of the restaurants. "So... what are you craving for?", asked Zulas to cut the awkward silence that had befallen the both of them. "I could eat anything, right now I think.", he joked looking at all the places to eat to see which one caught his fancy. He wasn't going to be the one to choose but, if his partner didn't pick one he would. One caught his eye, it was a restaurant that had a coal smell coming from it. The outside of the restaurant didn't have anything out of the ordinary, but the smell coming from it was everything but ordinary. Zulas took a deep breath of the smell and then his stomach growled in response. "S-sorry, I think I found a place? Do you want to go?", he asked embarrassed and cursed his stomach for making such noises.

Edited by Zulas

Raze and his compatriot strode down the street, searching for a suitable place to get some grub. They sat on a bench at the plaza and scanned the storefronts. "I agree with that, I'm not picky, so anything is fine by me." Raze sighed, it felt like it was a long day, yet the day night cycle in Sword Art Online was typically shorter than earth's. He looked up at the night sky and stared at the false stars, It isn't fair for these people living here, they had lives and people who cared about them, they deserve something better. I guess this is where I make my pivotal choice, and I choose to serve the people in this world as well, I have nothing to live for on the other side but I'll fight for the freedom of the players trapped here. Raze concluded. You have my word, he promised to the twinkling lights in the sky. Raze refocused on his friend and accepts his offer, "Seems like this is the place to go."

They enjoy some food and drink together but any conversation is hardly existent, each instead being caught up in their own thoughts. Eventually, it was time to go, and while technically there was nothing stopping them from staying there until morning, Raze felt that he needed some sleep. So after another handshake and a few parting words, "We should do this again sometime.", they went their separate ways. Unfortunately for Raze he didn't have the col required to stay at an Inn so he wandered around town for a while before settling into an alleyway near the edge of the town and laid down on the cold stone before closing his eyes and giving one last thought. I promise, I'll save you all.