Sword Art Rank: 1

HP: 100/100

Energy: 10/10

SP: 12

COL: 300

Materials: 4

Previous Character: 

About: History/personality

Aincrad is now my new sanctuary, I can finally turn myself away from the troubles of reality...

My name is Gattsu, and I am 20 years old. If you wish to listen to my 'history', I am afraid you will be disappointed, for you see, I am just a normal human being. My history will not be important to you, and it is none of your business. However, you can get to know the fact that SAO has been in my heart since its official release. To me, it is a new reality to escape to. Although it is a paradise, Aincrad is a piece of s**t. Everything hostile will kill you, and the only choice have is to fight....

Fighting...that is part of my life now. I enjoy fighting. However, I have a recurring wish to open a blacksmith shop, as it is my favorite profession to get into.

Virtues:

Great Strength: Despite my frequent use of swords, I happen to possess a great amount of strength. I can break somebody's face with a single, brutal punch. I may even lift up and break heavy objects with my bare hands. However, as using my body is considered a waste of energy, I resort to my weapon, unless I am really desperate, or angry.

Protective: Anyone who dares to harm my friends, lover, or my acquaintances, shall be dealt with harsh force that you will be rendered unrecognizable. I will not let any of my peers suffer within your hands in this mortal world. Have you no shred of humanity, you scumbag? 

Patience: Whatever happens, I will always be patient. A long line in a shop? I can wait. A party taking a sweet time in donning their armor? I can wait. You are late to our meetup for today? I can still wait unless you take such a long time that the day or night is almost over.

Flaws:

Violent: Violence is my ultimate thrill, and a part of myself. We all enjoy all sorts of violence, as deep down, we are animals. Or in a more appropriate term, savages. I find it pleasing to deal large amounts of pain towards everything targeted or despised by me. Even if they beg for mercy, I will not hesitate to end your pathetic life. You are only a waste of space, so f**k off and rot in the dirt, would you kindly?

Stoic: My thoughts are the only part of me that is very communicative. They represent my feelings and opinions to certain subjects. If you found my silence unnerving, fear not, unless you are a threat to me. Feel free to speak whatever's on your mind. Maybe I can try to get into your conversation.

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:

Weapon skills:

>> Heavy Armor (Rank 1) (+3 MIT)

>> One Handed Sword (Rank 2) (+2 DMG)

Inventory

Spoiler

gallery_20343_27_703736.jpg