[PP-F1] Earn A Living (Domarus)

The seasons were all a blur in this digital realm, the essences of all players in the virtual reality locked up within the confines of a hospital bed. Their soul however was free to venture forth into the wild blue yonder, each floor awaited the brave to venture through them and slay their guardians that blocked further exploration of the levels to come. Chiana was no poet when it came to speaking, however body language proved  superior than simple words could dictate. It was here that she would pave a road to the roads of Valhalla or Tarteris, whichever the gods intended for the heroine.

The bird’s of the first floor chirped with great jubilation, the crickets chirped with glee and their was the white haired demon now resting within  the gutter of society. Her wardrobe was worn till it seemed like the fibers of the threads themselves were peeling apart due to a lack of friction that kept the tightly woven together.  Each ripple of her body pulsed with the very breath that simulated life in the game. The bulbous chest rose and fell with each breath even while other signs of life still remained absent. The reason for her corpse-like state was due to a toxic potion that taxed the motor functions of the brain by dropping the user down a rabbit hole. It was just like Alice’s journey tumbling down a strange Victorian tunnel crafted by that bothersome hare. The depth of this tunnel knew no bounds  till finally she hit rock bottom. This was her true home, as an addict she couldn’t have wanted anything more from her life then to sit in this acid trip.

Chichi … what do you even think is going to happen now that you have finally fallen so low that you resemble that of roadkill that you would contemplate scrounging up while living on the streets. It’s pitiful to even think this is what has become of yourself.

Her better angels fought desperately to pull her out of this pit she fell into, it was no good though as that lost sensation could be seen in her eyes. Chiana’s eyes glazed over as she rested upon the ground now eyes fluttering and gasping for breath as she began to cough up her own saliva. The only thing she could do was wait till her body began to regain consciousness and the potions effects fully wore off. It was hours till those signs of such lucidity began to glimmer within her eyes. To onlookers another druggy girl hacking up her lunges wouldn’t be out of the norm, people like her even in a virtual reality found ways to get their hands on such toxins. As she rolled over a dry heave would only manage to expel saliva from her mouth as she now curled up in a tight ball tightly pressuring her stomach, as if urging it to expel the venomous poison from her system. As it ended she began to laugh, coughs intermittently bursting through the laughter.

“Damn that was a sweet ride, did good ole Mama Chichi say I knew what was best for you. *Coughs* Wonder who I can by the next vial from?”

@Domarus

Domarus walked along the first floor once again.  Until his armor was finished and handed to him he was still open to stronger attacks on the floors above.  However for now, he had a charm he could use during combat.  Hell's Wrath, which increased his two handed ax skill by one level.  He didn't have as much energy as he wished but that just meant he needed to power level.  Another charm he had made with his Artisan skills gave him extra searching skills so materials would be a bit easier to find.  And that was why he was out here at all.  He needed materials for his shop and while he'd like to get some from fighting monsters, it was time consuming that way and he didn't have time for that.  Thus Keres followed close behind him in a maid outfit she recently collected.  The outfit was purple and black rather than white and black.  He not only needed materials for his shop, but also to purchase things.  The issue was that he needed the col as soon as possible in order to purchase something of extreme value.  However he knew that other players would be seeking to do the same.  Thus it was a race, and he was far behind.  When he made a good enough craft then he intended to make an item that boosted the col he won from monsters.  This should make it easier for him to make it to the high goal he had set up.  Keres and Domarus made their way through the floor when he heard a wheezing sound.  He made his way around to investigate the sound and.  Found himself staring at a woman on the ground pressing against her stomach.  He could tell she was in some form of pain, most likely phantom pain, but then he looked at her again, mostly her face and expression.  He had seen this face and expression several times in the real world.  Particularly in collage.  Because he had become the one in charge he could talk to certain people and get drugs and such for people.  This woman seemed to be one of those addicts.  He stood there as the woman sat.  He wondered if he could use this woman in his endeavors.  It would depend on what her skills were and if she had the strength or even will to become powerful in this world.  He sighed to himself before putting up his 'knight in shining armor' appearance and walked over to her with a concerned face.

"You ok?  You look like your in pain."

Chiana groggily began to stir, the cold brick alleyway chilling her down to the bone as well as the aftermath of the potion she had drank. It was a shame to be keeled over in the alleyway when the weather and temperature of the first floor were always quite comforting. That sensation of summer turning into spring always on the cusp of this floor. That was when a glimmer of light blinded her eyes and deafened her ears. A small black and white bird chirping as it landed a few meters to the side of her. As she began to rotate about so her mouth was aimed down she coughed up more saliva, but this time it was mixed with the green elixir that she had drank just hours prior to her long rested nap. It was there she would lie till her stomach finally expelled it all upon the curb.

The tweeting bird now bounced about upon the ground it’s hesitance to approach her was well placed. As it reached her hand she smirked, knowing full well that she was such a pitiful display right now. “Well hi there little fella, you know it isn’t safe to wander up to any strangers now don’t ya?” After addressing the small creature it fluttered its wings from the approaching footsteps. The creature took wing and left her in the alley with the man who was now standing over her. She slowly pulled herself up against the wall, propping her weight against it. Eyes squinting as she tried to make out the features of him. What a beautiful deception, she thought now staring over the features of this gallant white knight seeming coming to her aid. Shifty lowlifes knew one another not by their manners but their intent. A devious glimmer was plastered behind the charming orbs. She laughed now glancing over to see what appeared to be a maid.

“Don’t you know their isn’t a thing a pain, of course mild discomfort can manifest such stimulation I suppose. Just another way to know you are still alive.” She smiled up toward the strange pair. No innocent man would keep a girl as his charge, least of all a maid. “Cut the crap why don’t ya help a gal up.”

Domarus watched her glance at Keres and laugh and Domarus rubbed his head as he had rehearsed for such an event and recited the words he practiced, while making it seem like he was just telling the truth.  He also allowed a little blush to flow to his cheeks to show embarrassment to make it seem that much more truthful.

"Oh yeah, Keres.  Heh heh.  Uh, see she had come to me and asked if she could be my maid.  I was shocked but if it's what she wanted then I wasn't going to stop her.  I want to help others with whatever they ask for."  He wasn't lying either, which only made his sentence that much more believable.  In the real world when he began his conquest over the school, slowly befriending the kids there, Raven saw who he really was and approached him about it.  Before he could do anything however she asked if she could be his servant, and if he could give her beatings.  He was shocked and a little uncomfortable with the request but after a long speech about her past as well as her desires, and almost bawling on the floor, begging for him to accept, he did so.  The woman talked about pain and while he said nothing at first, he knew this was not true.  Phantom pain, pain that comes from when the player expects pain and therefore the mind duplicates it, still existed.  Keres not only expected pain but sought it out.  Then she told him to help her up and he 'eagerly' rushed in and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, helping her to her feet.

"That doesn't escape the fact that you seemed to be in need of help.  Is there anything I could do for you?  Anything at all?"  While he spoke to her, Keres walked over and began to wipe the dirt off the woman's clothes.  Domarus was wondering if she would mention anything she could be addicted to or try avoiding that topic altogether.  Depending on which route she took would determine how he could proceed with this player.  Perhaps she could be a useful follower, perhaps not.  Only time would tell.

@Chiana

The explanation was a bit questionable, though she wasn’t positive that this was the truth. The girl didn’t seem to resist or even protest the story, perhaps she was simply a pet. She had heard of such women who subjugated themselves to such lowly lives she just couldn’t imagine the benefits in doing so. She merely shrugged, it wasn’t her place to judge after all she had more flaws to judge than any normal person as she was collapsed in her own filth for the past day or two. Chiana merely gazed up toward the gentleman as he happened to reveal himself. Passing perhaps as something he wasn’t she still wasn’t trustworthy wasn’t him just a self-defense mechanism that kept her alive.

“Well then perhaps one day ya won’t mind me teach’n her and ya some methods of how to pleasure someone of your prowess.” She chortled before relapsing into her hacking fit that now left a large dangling strand of saliva from her lips to her shoulder where she had coughed it upon. He instinctively reached for the other shoulder now as he helped her two her feet. She fumbled at first but that was no matter she knew that it wasn’t gonna be simple. It was like learning how to walk again when you were in that stage between your hangover and the most glorious drunken moments one couldn’t recall. Chiana laughed as he raised concern for her before wiping a rather large streak of saliva from her face as she wasn’t well even in a virtual world like this.

“Please, I ain’t no damsel in need of distress ya see how I dress. Although ya know anywhere a girl can get cash?” She wore a smug grin as she merely glanced over applying her full weight onto the male as she still wasn’t quite stable. “I need more these potions.” A rather haphazard wave of a glass vial in front of the two would state that she had no intention of leaving her estate, the most luxurious alleyways in all of the first floor. That was when her world went black, Chiana’s limp body now shivering if he would continue to support her.

Domarus could almost feel the smirk on Keres' face as the woman talked about teaching her methods of pleasuring someone.  Domarus refrained from rolling his eyes as Keres was getting another influence to use against others.  Then the woman leaned against Domarus from an unstable balance, her body pressing against him.  He pretty much ignored this as Keres typically did the same against his back from time to time as he worked in the shop.  Then she asked how she could collect col and before he could respond she pulled up an empty vial.  Domarus took it and examined it.  It was a drug, a potion that gave her the effects of one being drunk, or high on drugs.  So she was addicted.  If that were the case maybe he could gain her services by providing more of these concoctions.  Suddenly the woman collapsed, blacked out from the after effects.  Domarus really did roll his eyes this time and lifted the woman up in his arms.

"Are we taking her home master?" Keres asked excitedly.  Domarus nodded.

"Might as well.  She could prove useful, and at this rate she'll only die.  I don't need potential followers dying on me."  And thus with her limp and unconscious in his arms, he carried her out of the town.  The players watching would point out to the woman who was dressed as thus.  Domarus wondered how she got the col to even get this outfit.  He doubted she actually fought any mobs, let alone left the very town at all.  As he reached the town gate, a message popped up.  It was from Macrodon with his armor attached to the message.  They could do that in this game?  He passed the player to Keres, who wasn't as strong as him but could hold the girl for a little bit.  He equipped the armor and saw Keres' eyes glimmer.  The armor was thick and cruelly shaped, a dark red glow pulsing from the armor.  He looked at it himself and was very satisfied with the design, pleased that such a nice player could create something so intimidating.  He took the player again and brought her to his shop.  No players ran into them on the way so it was a quick trip.  When he walked into the shop he told Keres to hold it and moved into his bedroom, placing the girl on the bed and tossing a potion that dealt with hangovers in case she'd have one when she woke up.  He then changed to his dragon bone armor again before sitting at his small table with a large container of whiskey at his side and began to pour himself a drink.

@Chiana

As her body was heaved up into his arms he would realize she had a fairly large muscle to fat ratio favoring in the side of her strength. Despite her numerous run ins with drugs before in her life she was mostly rehabilitated before losing her way in this world. Her complexion and composure while unconscious was that of the dead she could barely work through the sensations of the drug passing through her body till she would eventually wake up. The dream was the same as her first though, it wasn’t in the rabbit hole as she once remember it was at a dining table with the entirety of her family all of which were drinking coffee and eating what appeared to be a fish ramen. As this dream progressed she began watch events unravel with less than amused eyes. She knew the trips that she had taken and she didn’t care for this one, it was merely her parents sitting around with obvious disappointment upon their expressions. Even her two brothers couldn’t look at her with their once caring brotherly love.

As Domaruas and Keres exchanged the girl she began to stir a loud snort as she was trying to wake up from the dream. At first it appeared she wouldn’t wake up but as they arrived to the his shop her eyes scanned the building. Her fading eyes now noticing the room she was laying in. Her body reclined upon the bed as she groaned, “I didn’t ask for any help now did I?” Chiana sounded rather awful despite the fact that she wasn’t sick merely suffering from withdrawal. “Doll face get me something to drink will ya.” Her voice was commanding as if she knew her role in society and wasn’t planning to be controlled by anyone. Sadly, her ability to think rationally on her own life often drove her back to the same alley which she had named home.

“What type of shop is this?” Chiana mumbled softly now peeling herself up off the covers till she was sitting upright. Her head still spun with a dizzying sensation. The right hand of the female now gripping tightly to the bedpost as she closed her eyes and began to feel herself slowly sobering up from the potion.

Domarus was slowly draining his third glass of whisky when the woman started to wake up.  He could drain the entire container and still not get drunk.  That was something he had worked on in the real world.  He had slowly built up an immunity to alcohol so that he could use it as a means of interrogation.  He had no reason to get drunk so therefore he removed it as a possibility.  He nodded to the woman as he poured another glass and when she talked bout help he gave a weak smile and shrugged.  She seemed suspicious of his kindness but given time she might buy into the appearance.

"I can't help myself.  And since you weren't conscious enough to ask I decided to go ahead and lend a hand."  When the woman told Keres to get her a drink he could practically hear the smile on her face.  Keres bowed to the woman.

"As you wish Mistress.  Did you want alcohol or something else?"  When she received her answer she bowed to the woman and left to get the beverage.  Domarus was curious about her voice of authority.  He liked that about her, but she clearly didn't know timing.  Once couldn't be commanding if they didn't have any real power.  Domarus couldn't do so with anyone besides Keres yet.  First he needed to power level to catch up with the front liners.  He was hoping to get a unique skill along the way as well to be honest.  Not only this but he was working towards gaining followers as well.  By the time he was finished he would be the most powerful force in Aincrad.  He would still keep up the nice guy pretense as if he didn't then the people would rebel.  This was common throughout history.  As soon as a man's true nature is revealed the world turns against him.  He heard her ask what shop it was and after he drank a little of the next glass he answered.

"Artisan profession.  Not only do I make trinkets, but I also give players tattoos.  I can also remove them if they wish.  However both have a col price.  This is because I need col more than anything at the moment."  Keres re entered with the drinks the woman requested and placed them on the small table.  Domarus walked over to help the woman get to the table seat.

@Chiana

The shop had an odd fragrance about it, perhaps an artisan as she remembered that they were capable of tattoos. A parlor was nearby and she did enjoy the permanent sketching upon her body that were there in the real world. It appeared though that the nerve gear did not retain the knowledge of such artistic designs only measurement and facial features. It upset her quite a bit, each one reminded her of those brothers and sisters that she had gained in her travels and now they were all gone just like her resolve to get better. These inner demons drove her down the path of self destruction with one intent. To somehow get back for her rehabilitation that had lasted no longer than it took someone to spit. Another hacking fit took over her as she listened to both Domarus and his slave for all purposes in her mind. “Of course alcohol what type of gal ya think I am?”

She disdained the necessity of these two, she wasn’t in a shape to go walking about on her own though. Besides, with her plans to make a night club she would need to detox just a bit. She laid back down resting an arm over her eyes as she took deep labored breaths. The air in this room definitely smelled of his profession. It was then that her suspicions of his business were verified. This gentleman as he tried to spin was an artisan who could make tattoos perhaps someday when she had the money to pay for them she would return and receive the same she had in the real world.

To bad ya only take col, I would’a paid ya a different way if you had taken services,” she winked toward Domarus and then the girl before placing the arm back over her eyes. “Grant it I need some to, buy myself a nice shop and stop drinking so much.” As he came to her she pulled herself back to her feet and stabilized herself against him slowly strolling over to the table where she could enjoy the glass Domaru’s maid got for her.

Domarus listened as the woman talked about payment in a different way and added a wink.  This woman was worse then Keres he thought, and simply shook his head with a light chuckle.

"Sorry but I'm not that sort of person."  He sat down with her and poured her a glass from the bottle Keres, who was making her way into the other room to prepare a proper meal for them, had brought the player.  When he poured for her, he poured his whisky in his own glass.

"Shops aren't bought, they're much easier to gain than that.  All you have to do is take and complete the earning a living quest.  It's a good way to gather materials when you're low on them as well.  As for drinking so much, well.  That's up to you isn't it?  Heh heh."  He took a long drink from the liquid in the glass, nearly draining it before setting it down.

"My name is Domarus, and the woman is Keres.  I'm glad I was able to help you out but would it be a problem if I asked your name?"  He wasn't sure whether this player was the type to work with Domarus or not, but either way he wanted a name.  With a name he could find her later on if need be.  The woman seemed to be like Keres, only on an extreme level, and instead of an addiction to pain, she had an addiction to drugs, alcohol and such.  She was an interesting catch and Domarus wondered not only how she would progress through the game, but if she would continue to interact with Domarus.  Only time could tell.  Keres of course was secretly hoping that the player would choose to be a close ally or follower of Domarus since she liked her.

@Chiana

“Shame, I’m sure ya maid misses out on lots of fun,” she laughed not really meaning much by her rather sexual advances. It wasn’t at all serious she preferred the company of greater men or women than him. As she stretched her muscles she felt herself slowly gaining full motor controls of her own limbs now taking a deep breath. It wasn’t long before she saw her own glass being poured from what seemed to be from the same glass was drinking from. It was quickly tossed down the back of her throat as she felt that burning sensation booze burning down your throat. If anything was going to help flush her system it would be a few glasses of that. An almost pained wince met the tingly of alcohol in her system. Another cackle pierced the air as she looked over. “You sur know how ta sho a gal a good time!”

As she drained the glass she sat it back down, a clatter accompanying it as she wasn’t the carefullest of people even off the drugs and alcohol. “I think I already took it, although I probably passed out mid quest.” Her shaking hand now jittered about till she finally tapped into the hud pulling up a long mission list which she had plotted out. First was earn a living as it was sure to be safe for a lower level player like herself. She was strong and formidable, but here stats meant the world and she was still a weakling. “Chiana.” She responded without hesitation when he asked for a name to go to her face.

Domarus watched the player wince in pain but made no reaction as it seemed to be something she wanted, or was very much used too.  He poured her glass again and poured his own whisky for himself, taking another drink.  She mentioned how she had the quest but passed out mid way.  He nodded.

"Honestly it's a timed quest.  It ends after a certain period of time, so we could chat or gather materials and it would still end at the same time.  And nice to meet you Chiana."  He took a moment to analyze her even more so.  Her hair was pale white and it reminded him of ash for some reason.  He mentally chuckled as he recalled something.  Esther had mentioned how everything about him, his smell, his hair and eyes, the warmth he gave off when she was against him, all reminded her of a fire, passionate, capable of comfort or destruction.  This woman reminded Domarus of the aftermath of a flame, seeing as her hair was like ash and she seemed capable of falling apart at any moment.  However......  The more he thought about it, the more it worked out perfectly.  He was the one who would rise in Aincrad and rule a large group of players.  He would have four generals, each who were vital to his success.  Currently he had a dps general and a scout general.  Well, suitable players who could fill in those roles of course.  If this player was willing to play as a tank or healer, he could offer to make her strong, and put her in a position where she could use her natural commanding voice however she wanted.  Not only that but being his general she would be doing a lot with him, therefore earning col.  If Esther was willing, she could sell Domarus these drug like potions and he could sell them to Chiana for a little extra col so that he got something out of it.  Not only this but she could be the darker crowd's influence.  Domarus was appearing to be a nice character, so he needed someone else to handle the less nice crowd where he couldn't.

"What build are you shooting for might I ask?  Currently there's a lot of DPS, including myself, as well as tanks although tanks can be pretty much invincible.  Scouts are a bit rare and healers are even more so.  If you chose a rare build then you could be a mercenary, offer your skills for the price of col or more drugs."  Domarus awaited her reply eagerly, wondering if he could somehow manipulate her into his services, or if she would be eager and willing to join the side of a powerful individual.

@Chiana

He was full of questions, first asking her name now asking what type of plan she had prepared for the future in the terms of build. Honestly she had always been living from the first bottle to the next never planning on her build. Although on entry of the game she did place a skill point into her <<Two-Handed Battle Axe>> which left her with the option of going heavy bruiser tank or straight up damage. She enjoyed the idea of being in the thick of it though, getting down and dirty with the entire frontline of a charge was where she belonged. Perhaps her build would be partially centered around battle cleric. As she had the next glass filled up she drew it to her lips this time drinking it down with moderation as she already felt queasy. “Lucky me I can start up that club of mine I always wanted.”

Smirking toward Domarus and attempting to give him a strong punch on the shoulder partially missing as she was seeing duplicates. After a second swig the glass was empty again, her blood alcohol content probably was about normal for a woman of her weight and height. She was a rather large girl who had plenty in mind as she plotted her own underground ring of the like. Speak of dangerous group who were killing and kidnapping caught her ear and she wanted girls to work for her even if that was cheap labor maybe even some men. Perhaps, she could convince his maid for establishment.

As he eyed her she began to recognize the kogs spinning about and registering a possible plan with her most likely if she had to guess. “I suppose I am best seen as a Paladin build where I will charge in with my battle axe healing and sustain those around me. But don’t worry dat pretty lil’head of yours I can handle myself.”

Domarus listened as the player mentioned opening up a club, confirming most of his thoughts about her.  She attempted a punch towards him but failed entirely as the alcohol seemed to be kicking in.  He however, was unaffected by the drink as usual and poured them both another glass, wondering if this woman would lose consciousness again.  He noticed the familiar thoughtful look in her eyes and noted that she had plans of her own.  Thus if he wanted her assistance he would need to strike a deal with her.  He listened to her talk about being a paladin, healing others around her while at the same time using her battle ax.  He saw that she eyed him carefully and mentally cursed as his pretense was slipping.  However, if she said and did the right things, he might drop it altogether and open his plans with this woman, but only if she shared her own.  They both seemed to be schemers, but he had the art of manipulation on his side.  He would gain followers faster than she ever could.  Even if she gained some fast he doubted they would be as strong a bond he made with his own followers.  He nodded to her, wondering where this would end up.

"A club eh?  Interesting...  I don't doubt that you can't handle yourself in the future, but at level one it can be a real pain.  Unless you want to do non combat events for a long while you'll need someone to fight along side with.  At least temporarily of course."  Domarus wondered if this woman would attempt to be an obstacle that he would need, and would, clear out or if she would be willing to work with him.  Nobody who crossed Domarus in the real world ever got away with it.  Even in this game Domarus held pain in his hands.  Literally now, as he held the potion pain, crafted by Mari, to remove the pain dampeners of the system, in his inventory.  The potion was how he would keep players in line.  If he was somehow forced to drink the potion however, he knew he could withstand the pain.  That was another thing he practiced in the real world:  resisting pain.  He was a planner and he knew people would attempt to harm him physically.  Thus the process to remove that fear.

@Chiana

Chiana began to gyrate her head upon her neck, it rotated about on the axis as if she was desperate for it to let out a crack of relief. It wasn’t long before he passed her another drink, he seemed like the type of man she could learn to deal with. Perhaps if she was to be manipulated this wouldn’t be the worse of options so long as he helped her out. She knew that by herself it would take forever for her to reach the same ranks of the front-liners whom she wished to eventually match and possibly face off with it was just in her nature to seek out competition just like she searches out a new dealer of the drugs that her body and mind grew addicted to. A short cough ending her thoughts as she now gripped the glass once more, it was her third cup of whisky and this wasn’t something she was going to easily be able to mosey through now as she slipped the drink back down her gullet once more. A moan of relief as she now slid the glass over out of reach, she had enough she knew her limits and this buzz that was shifting into the full on deal was just where she wanted to linger upon.

“I’ll take ya up on your little offer of assisting me, I imagine ya’d be keep an eye on me even if I deny you the satisfaction so might as well give this ride a whirl now huh?” She laughed now pulling herself up gripping tightly to the back of the chair as she teetered about. “Oh ga …. I think between that potion and booze I should have really stayed in that bed for a longer nap.” She grumbled now glancing over to Domarus, besides perhaps he could prove himself to be more than the painting she was drawing.

Domarus watched as she submitted in her drinking by pushing the glass to him.  He shrugged and poured himself another glass, allowing the liquid to slip down his throat as he listened to what she said before laying it down and giving off a sigh.

"Well I admit I'd be a bit worried about you, but everyone deserves a bit of privacy, wouldn't you agree?  However if you do want to work with me I would love to help you out.  And yes, you probably should have had more rest,"  Domarus made a gesture with his hand before pouring another glass.  This woman was intriguing and he wanted to not only get to know her more, but he wanted to seek every opportunity to work with her.  She looked like she could be strong, when she wasn't on drugs, hangovers or alcohol effects.  However he wouldn't know until he saw her in action.  She certainly was in no position to fight in her current state of course, but if she truly did accept his offer then it was only a matter of time he would see how she fought.  Domarus channeled his passions into his combat.  His wrath giving him strength, his fears giving him heightened senses, his sorrow giving him force.  Alisa seemed to have the potential for this as well but she had no training in controlling her emotions on any level.  When he broke her however, he intended to reforge her, transforming her from a pathetic canary that could only depend on others, into a strong and fierce dragon that intended to burn it's foes and crush it's enemies.  He decided that each of his generals should have a symbol of some sort to represent them by but he didn't want to them to have animals, no no no.   It had to be something much more spectacular and meaningful than just animals.

"You need a moment?"  As timing would have it, Keres walked in with a tray of food for them.

@Chiana

Chiana now leaned against her chair, it had been a few days since she had to endure such aftershock from her potion intake. Normally she just drank up the day after and made sure that she wouldn’t be coherent enough through the hangover. It was awkward, not painful at all but she needed to know that something was wrong with her body which only made the circumstances worst. She now began to smack her lips, a bit distasteful as she could remember that concoctions taste she drank it  smelt like frogs and piss rolled into one. Knowing alchemists and their ingredients they used it wouldn’t have surprised her if those were the main two ingredients in it. “Privacy is overrated we were born into this world without anything hiding our true selves just like the story of genesis with Adam and Eve right. We are a forbidden race who are filled with the sin and wickedness that would defy God. This game is the perfect representation. We can now create our own realities, he should fear us.”

She coughed again now looking a bit ill as she began to rest her head upon her arm, it wasn’t every day when people suffered symptoms of sicknesses but when you specifically took potions that wore down a character it was simple. Lots of alchemists felt obliged to create the cocktails that would keep those who missed the high under their thumb the more that went cold turkey the worse it was for business. “Ugh you are can help me by getting the next potion I need an alchemist to help with that.” She smirked planning on taking any alchemist she could get as her own personal creator. She needed a supply and the best was by getting yourself your own real life one.

“Nah I just need to fill my stomach get some col and continue on my way I guess. Though I do need to do a few more of the easier looking missions.”

Domarus listened to the woman's words on privacy and sin.  She really did delve into the darkest thoughts of mankind didn't she?  It mattered not to Domarus of course, although it might if she chose to go against him in the future rather than help him.  The difference between them was Domarus could clearly fool others into aiding his cause while she made it clear what sort of woman she was.  He doubted her deception skills were very high, especially while drunk or on drugs.  No doubt her addiction would get out sooner or later.  When he heard her request he shrugged.

"If that's really what you want then I can do that.  The alchemist who makes my potions is a master at it and can make any potion you desire.  However she's quite a few floors up and hidden so unless your lucky or get a guide of some sort, I doubt you'll find her.  As for filling your stomach, Keres brought us food so fill up as much as you require.  In the sense of col I understand your need.  I also need as much col as I can get my hands on, but our goals are most likely completely different.  And there aren't many missions that are non combat so good luck with that.  I could help you with combat until you get back on your feet but, well.  I'll be playing a mercenary for a little while so I'll do it for col.  You won't have to give it to me at first as you don't have any, but you could pay me back in the future.  Besides, it would be a good way for me to get some experience points.  Leveling up is an essential in this game."  Col and levels was what Domarus needed.  He required materials as well of course, but that was for the shop so he could craft items.  When he finally had a good amount of materials coming in then he would be able to craft that item the player had ordered.  He wondered why there were options for uncommon and rare items when nobody ever bought those.

@Chiana

Chiana now reached down, her voluptuous chest bounced as she forcibly tossed her head up causing the grey strands of hair to whip from around the front of her shoulders to behind them she slowly yawned and gave the man and woman a smile. It wasn't often she graced people with a display of joy, she was grateful that the man was going to help her level and feed the addiction that continued to shade her mind. Despite her evil tendencies and idealist point of view of conquering those in charge to bring about change she was deep down beneath it all a remarkable woman off the drug. That side was hidden though and she preferred it that way, where their were emotions their was weakness and in order to challenge all the frontliners and expel them from their tyranny she would have to develop ranks that would help her fight them off in this endeavor. No one would be safe so long as she reached for these dreams especially herself, she knew that her life would most likely be a short one so she was hoping to make the most of it. Before entering the game she was told that she had a disease that would most likely kill her without constant supervision of the nurses and doctor, lucky for them they had their excuse to keep her in their custody and she wouldn't complain one bit.

From the conversations she had it sounded like she could have had a long life ahead of her or a couple of years so that was why she felt so reckless in these years to come in this game. Perhaps take on her new role as queen of anarchy that would rain down chaos upon the players of this world. Their were to many of them that lived in fear of the monsters around them, it disgusted to see such weaklings being babied by the higher levels and she intended to show them that the world isn't just good food  and sunshine but she had no means to do that. For now she would remain unknown and unheard with her intentions. "Just tell me where she is and I will find it out eventually, I don't care to much for the middle man they always force exorbitant charges on goods that could be way cheaper. Unless you are willing to simply buy them for me, or did you think I would eagerly buy up any drug that you could offer to me." She coughed again and groaned slowly reaching over to grab some of the food. "As for the mercenary part, I don't intended to ask for help at first, I plan to make my own way in this world from the first quest all the way up to the last. Don't play me for a fool, sir? What was that name of yours again?"

She grinned now wiping away some of the coughed up whisky that was upon her lips, she would work with him with no payment necessary but she wouldn't become some indebted servant. His sources for drugs and growing strong in this game would become her own in time. "I have nothing to lose and everything to gain what about you?"

Domarus watched as the woman began to think.  He knew that face very well.  She had plans.  Big ones.  Plans that involved all of Aincrad, but kept secret from them all.  It was a face Domarus had when he contemplated in secret.  In public he kept this face hidden but like he suspected, she did a poor job at deceiving others.  Still, it would be enough to deceive most of the more ignorant ones, but not Domarus or other clever players.  He listened as she demanded the location of Mari's shop, refusing to trust him with the price.  He shrugged as he wouldn't have received much col from the woman anyways.

"Her shop is on floor ten, a huge cavern that's pitch black with no light anywhere.  You'll need to avoid the monsters as much as possible or you could get in serious trouble.  And what do you mean by play you for a fool?  I only want to help you.  And my name is Domarus."  This woman was ridiculous.  She acted like she was in control of everything when in fact it was, and forever would be, the other way around.  She was addicted to drugs and alcohol, was at the lowest level, had no friends, was pathetically weak, and treated everyone like garbage.  Domarus on the other hand was power leveling like crazy, gathering col as fast as possible, had a servant, a friend, allies and potential followers, and when he rose to his full power in this realm, would be essentially untouchable.  Not only invincible to attacks, but anyone who had respect or a good reputation would risk all of that if they tried to remove Domarus.  He would keep up his nice pretense and therefore make it appear as if there was no need to do so.  His violence would only show when he punished players who attempted to murder or manipulate his followers.  Then he heard her next question.  It was bait, and if he answered wrongly his pretense would shatter in a million pieces.  He smiled at her.

"I have the real world to look forward to when we escape this place.  Not only that but there's so much to gain here as well.  We may think we have nothing, but everyone has something they don't wish to lose."

@Chiana