[OP-F1] Towns are not fun

After the announcement and the classy exit out of the chaotic town, I headed for the next town. Among there were mobs and few people, making it the perfect place to grind with no kill steals or interruption. With quick flashy jabs or red and blue, I had destroyed the entire area of mobs in minutes, my weapon was wearing down, and with one more use, it disappeared into shards.

I was prepared for this kind of situation, however. I equipped on another beginner's spear, and allowed my cheap shield to break into blue and green shards. With the area around me cleared, I continued on my journey to the next town.

I found myself being complemented by a guy from nowhere, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion. I stared at him weirdly before I walked off, ignoring him. I soon arrived at the town, which I headed to buy better equipment.

I walked into a shop and said nothing to the NPC who had gave me a greeting. With a scroll through the list, I bought a simple, blue spear and a few potions, before heading to an inn to end the day.

I was a solo player, who knew he couldn't play alone for the rest of his life. "I know I'm kind of an anti-social person, but maybe just this time I'll introduce myself to the next player I see!" With this anticipation to meet new people, I literally began to run straight to the next town as soon as possible. I ran into the closest shop I found and walked up to the NPC shopkeeper and looked at the items. As I did so, I looked to my left, not wanting to interrupt the girl on my right and said, "Hey man, what up?"

'Oh god, you cannot be serious right now, why the heck are there people, and male, being beside me?!' I thought to myself nervously but my face had only shown a bored face and a small pout, but I was definitely sweat dropping. I finished buying my equipment and turned around, giving a slight glare to the other two and then sighing.

"So, exactly why are you stalking me, and why did you appear out of nowhere?" I asked both of them, pointing to each of them.