[OP-F3] Breezy days

The weather was being wonderful, sky blue and clouds moving at their usual, slow pace. The sun shined brighter than ever, nothing was dull today. The black hair girl rubbed her eyes and let out a groan before she moved off the bed. Taking a quick shower and drying herself, she blew her hair dry with a hairdryer, then brushing it till it was no longer the previous bedhead mess.

She equipped herself with her usual clothing, it had changed after being in the game for so long, her outfit now being a white dress with a light-metal chestplate over it, and purple designs all over it. She had white thigh-high boots with blue on them, with a white headband placed on her head. To her left waist was a rapier of her's, a trusty mob drop she got, a black and yellow implemented all over the blade, which was held to her waist with a silver chain and belt. A white and blue scarf was wrapped around her neck, keeping her warm on this windy day.

Out of the door, she headed for the breezy fields, trying to enjoy herself in this game.

With a warm aura around her and a happy smile over her face as she enjoyed her breakfast under a shady tree, arriving at the nice plains. When she had arrived to the open field, the breeze instantly gave a cooling feel to her body, making her feel light and able to do anything. With a bright smile, she partly covered her eyes with her hand as she stared up to the sun, and watched as it being covered by a cloud. With a quick sprint to a shady tree, she plopped to the soft grass and enjoyed her day, trying her best not to fall asleep.

I walked through the plains, enjoying the gentle morning breeze. It was cool and peaceful, making me feel rather serene. I looked up at the blue sky and, despite knowing it isn't real, marveled at the beauty of the whole landscape.

I looked down at my shoes as I walked across the plains. I was feeling a little lonely. It had been a while since I had talked to anyone I knew. I'd kinda distanced myself from everyone. I felt I needed some alone time, but it was starting to take its toll on my emotions.

I continued walking until i noticed a figure sitting under a tree. "Is that...?" I got closer and my initial thoughts were confirmed. I approached the girl and called out. "Long time no see, Kat." I wasn't sure if she'd recognize me, considering how long it'd been.

The vibration of footsteps was heard, waking me up slightly, I kept my eyes close, before I recognized the voice. I rubbed my eyes and forced them to open as my purple orbs met another pair. It was Koutei.

"Hey Koutei, its been awhile huh?" I told him awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my head. My hair, beyond my notice, was in a mess, leaves and grass all over my hair with it being in tangles was obviously messy.

It was a relief to hear the sound of her voice again. It gave me a bit of inner hope that I had been lacking recently.

"Attractive look you've got going there." I said teasingly. "Going for a 'one with nature' theme or something?" I said that jokingly, but I actually did think she looked pretty cute in the state she was in. I couldn't help but smile.

I raised an eyebrow at what he said before I realised my hair was like a bird's nest right now. My face turned red in embarrassment and I quickly plucked out the twigs and leaves in my hair, along with getting rid of the grass and untying the tangles. "Damn you hair, this is why I hate life." I muttered irritably to myself as I attempted to undo the knots of my hair.

She seemed to be extremely embarrassed. I smiled and laid down on my back, looking directly up at the green leaves providing us shade as they swayed with the wind.

I closed my eyes and laid there peacefully as the combination of the cool shade and cool breeze made me feel extremely comfortable. "So how have you been going lately?" I asked her.

She passed me one of her teleport crystals. "Thanks, I owe ya one." She called out the town name and quantized in a dispersal of blue and green shards. "I'm so freaking lucky." I said to myself, smiling like a child in a candy store.

I held up the teleport crystal and called out the same town name that Kat said, teleporting me to the town.

"And we are here." I told him as I opened the door and the bell chime could be heard throughout the room. A short blue haired girl looked up to greet us, before she gave a huge grin and walked towards me.

"Kat, I finished the clothes you ordered, shall I go get them for you?" She asked, looking bright as ever.

"Yeah, sure thing." I told her before she walked to her storage room to get my things.

"So Koutei, I think you met Ashley before right?" I asked him, not really sure if I had introduced her to him.