[PP-F6] Killing The Feline << Beatbox And Gotz >> << COMPLETE >>

tumblr_maganlY9tV1qk46vzo1_500.jpg

The beer is cold to the touch, but at least it tastes sweet and refreshing. I probably gulped down about two cups of beer, and I refuse another round as a female NPC asks if I would like more beer. There is no way I am getting drunk at this time. I am in the mood for adventuring, and I need to keep my mind intact. 

I look around the lounge I am currently sitting in, only to find out that I am the only player to have no companion beside me. All patrons of both genders are having a good time with each other with chugging challenges, talks, romances (even the gay ones) and a classic, small bar brawl with the use of fists. I stare at the table blankly as I place my hand onto the full helmet that is sitting on the furniture's surface. Even though I am wearing normal clothes made of fine satin, I take the component into my hands and put it over my head while questioning my current action.

I become still and quiet as the players start to leave the lounge, and the noise slowly decreases until I am the only patron left in this place. One female NPC asks, "Sir, why are you wearing a full helmet in a safe zone? Do you intend to cover your identity?"

...who the hell is she to ask me such a question? I simply shoo her away as I respond to her question with: "Mind your own business unless you don't want to keep your spleen."

Edited by Gotz

Beatbox didn't really like the taste of Alcohol, but he was in the bar this time around trying out some of the many drinks that is available, he had his white leather armor on and his necklace was on too, but he kept his sword away as this is a safe zone. He tried a couple of drinks, mostly consisted of Beer and some wines, but he didn't really like the taste too much, he had to try it eventually... but, it just wasn't the drink for him. His familiar laid on the counter next to Beatbox resting, it slept calmly while in this bar. Beatbox looked around the area and noticed that everyone was with their friends... or they were all drunk and thought they were friends, who knows at this point. The crowd got thinner and thinner after a while, it was surely calming down. He over heard what the female had said to the male player, and what he had said back. He finished his drink and said out loud to the player "Excuse me, but that's not how you should speak to a lady."

@Gotz

Edited by Beatbox

I hear a voice which sternly berates me for my manners, and I turn around to see a male with feminine features, dressed in leather armor and some form of necklace. Usually, this is where I would shout back and probably start a brutal bar fight. But this time, I hold down my temper and my desire to commit ultraviolence against him, and let out a heavy sigh in my helmet.

"...sorry..." I speak in a low, but still audible voice. "I am in a s**tty mood today. And regarding your answer...I do not know either. Maybe I wish to hide my identity, or hide my emotions. It is up to you to interpret..."

The female NPC bows down as a sign of understanding my answer, and leaves the bar as soon as she grabs another bottle of ale. For the next ten minutes, the place becomes dead silent as I stare at the drink dispenser behind the counter. The only sound that is barely audible is the sound of my soft breathing in my full helm.

...should I kill something now...or should I stay in a bed...?

At this point, I think I forget the presence of the blonde male, as I soon tap my fingers one by one onto the wooden surface of the table.

Edited by Gotz

Beatbox stood up after hearing Gotz apologize to the female figure and walked up behind @Gotz and patted his back. He sat at the seat next to him and asked "So why are you in such a sh***y mood today? Somethin' bad happen?" he asked. He tapped the bar counter as a signal for his fox familiar to walk over, his familiar woke up, yawned and walked over to where the two was sitting, Ocarina sat down and looked at the player trying to get a sniff of his scent. Beatbox gave his familiar a smile and started petting it's furry head gently. He looked back to the player with a helmet that covered most of his face ans said "Anyways, the name's Beatbox. Its a pleasure to meet you." he said as he extended an arm out to him for a handshake. He figured to help him out today, Beatbox didn't have anything else better to do, he figured to listen to this player and maybe they would head out and kill something before heading separate ways. 

I take and shake his hand gently, feeling the smoothness of his skin as I mutter out, "Gotz...is what I preferred to be called." I notice the small, adorable fox and the sight alone calm my heart and my mind. Cute animals are like anti-depressants. All of your worries are instantly swept away as soon as you set your eyes on cats, dogs, or any other mammal that can be passed on as the cute kind. I soon remember that it is possible to tame a monster and make it as what is known as a 'familiar.' It can act as a personal guardian and companion. I do not know if it ever evolves as it grows stronger..I hope it does. Because a small familiar won't probably last long in battle...

I recall what @Beatbox said to me earlier prior to the appearance of his familiar, but I couldn't really talk to him regarding my depressive and violent state. I do not think he should know, no matter how much or effective he presses me.

As an answer to his question, I remain silent.

"Gotz eh? That's a pretty cool name." he said with a smile, it quickly turned to a grin as he said nothing to why he is currently upset or anything. Beatbox didn't know exactly on what to do at the current moment. He thought to himself for a moment on what to do, he didn't really know. Gotz had not been much for conversation at the current moment. He continued to pet his familiar and was thinking to himself for a moment. Beatbox really didn't know what to do in this instance, maybe he would want to fight something? Who knows, he figured to ask. "So uh, you want to go fight and kill something? I got some time to waste and I don't have anything I should be doing at the current moment." he said to him with a smile, if he would not answer Beatbox would have NO idea on what to do, he figured if he didn't say anything he would think that he would want time alone, and he would leave him be.

The silence breaks with his suggestion of monster hunting, and immediately I stand up and remove my helmet to reveal my face, staring at his eyes as I browse my inventory.

"Sure.." I answer. "Let's go to the outskirts of the Amazon."

Finding the set of plate armor in my inventory is a little tedious, but alas I found it. As I select the equipment, pieces of armor appears around me and falls to the floor. Without any hesitation, I begin to wear the sabatons, followed by the greaves and cuisses. The clothes I am wearing have strings that can be used to strap on armor, so it is quite a relieve that I do not need to find a special garment to arm myself.

It is at the breastplate area where I stop myself from continuing, and I look at @Beatbox while holding the cuirass of the suit of armor. Since he is here, I figure he may help me putting on the rest of the components, so I ask: "Could you help me finish the arming process, Beatbox?"

Beatbox smiled as he stood up and revealed his face and agreed to go fight with him to kill something. Beatbox stood up and started walking to the door, however he needed to finish arming himself, he helped him finish the arming process and he directed him all the way to the outskirts of the Amazon, he didn't have much to speak about... he figured to help him out by fighting something. "Just so you know Gotz..." he said as he looked at him "I happen to be level 21, you seem to be fairly low in levels, just let me take all the damage of the monster that we'll be facing, if you jump in front of some strikes... you could be taken down. I don't want that to happen, its the thing I don't really want to see today." he said as he looked around for a mob, after a while a Cheetah revealed itself and looked ready to strike against the players.

ID: 69055

BD: 7 / MD: 1

Beatbox prepared his sword and was ready to strike against the Cheetah, the Cheetah leaped at Beatbox and he quickly moved out of the way, leaving Beatbox an opportunity to attack. Beatbox lunged himself at the Cheetah and performed a series of combo's in the form of a star, dealing a good amount of damage to it.

Beatbox: 420/420 EN: 36/42

Gotz: ??/??

Cheetah: 162/210 DMG: 60 -48 HP

@Gotz

Edited by Beatbox

Cheetagrowl.jpg

It is sweet for him to prevent me from going berserk despite the fact that I am donning full metal armor and a tower shield. As we walk along the small fields that are surrounded by the jungle, he tells me about his level as well as his battle advice while we are looking for something to slash on. A while after he finishes his explanation, we encounter a Cheeetah.

The Cheetah bears no mutation, but it is still dangerous to fight against as its claws and teeth are quite sharp as well as having the ability to pierce one's flesh...which may not happen as we are armored. It lets out a loud roar as Beatbox makes his first moves and successfully damage it with a star-like attack pattern. 

ID: 69509

BD: 1 MD: 5

As soon as it is my turn to attack, I charge towards the big cat in an attempt to bash its face wih my shield. To my surprise, it does the same with its head and soon, both of the metal surface and the animal skull clash against each other like shield walls, and this is where I realize his strength. I stand onto the ground as best as I can as I attempt to shove his head away from the struggle.

Gotz: HP 120/120 Energy: 10/12

Beatbox: HP 420/420

Cheetah: HP 162/210

Edited by Gotz

(Don't roll for MD past this point, I'll take care of it.)

ID: 69066

BD: 8 / MD: 10-3=7

Beatbox had watched as Gotz attempted to strike against the cheetah, however he wasn't too too successful in dealing damage to the monster. He shook his head and realized that he could be fairly underleveled in comparison to Beatbox. He didn't mind that he was fairly under leveled, he just worries that the cheetah would eventually attack Gotz, he doesn't know how well Gotz can take hits... he fears that he could fall to the cheetah faster than Beatbox could blink. While he was thinking about this the Cheetah leaped up and scratched Beatbox, dealing a incredible amount of damage, Beatbox surely wasn't expecting that much damage to be dealt. Beatbox lunged back and performed the same combo as he had before and dealt an impressive amount of damage to the Cheetah. He nodded to Gotz, it was his turn next. He just worries that the Cheetah would eventually strike down the player. But its attention was at Beatbox which is good.

Gotz: HP 120/120 EN: 10/12

Beatbox: HP 383/420 EN: 31/42

Cheetah: HP 114/210 -48

Edited by Beatbox

The cheetah gives up on headbutting as I manage to bash him away from my shield, but this one is really non-hesitant to harm one of us. It quickly side steps and leaps up towards @Beatbox, giving him a mild scratch to his body. I quickly turn around as guilt immediately washes me over for not being able to protect him as a tank myself. Luckily he pick up his pace and move on to give the big cat another brutal slashing in the form of a star. I think somewhere in the middle, his sword slashes his face, because I notice blood spilling out from the cut wound on the cheek. The cheetah lets out its iconic roar as I bang my sword against my shield to get his attention, and it works.

ID: 69096

BD: 7

Energy: 6/12

Used Vertical Arc! ( 2 x 2)

Gotz: HP 120/120

Beatbox: HP 383/420

Cheetah: HP 104/210 

As soon as the cheetah finishes turning around to face me, I am already charging my sword like a lance, striking its neck as I grab its head with my strength and jab the flesh multiple times, before kicking it away from my range. The cheetah grits its teeth as, despite maintaining its speed and strength, it starts to move in a limply motion. Drops of blood from the wounded neck drops to the ground, it growls menacingly.

Edited by Gotz

ID: 69112

BD: 3 / MD: 3-3=1

Beatbox had watched Gotz fight against the cheetah, and he did more damage than I thought he could be capable of. He nodded his head and smiled, this guy had potential... but he shook of his thoughts and kept focused on the battle that was at hand. Even though this guy had potential he could find himself killed if he's not careful at how much he attacks. He shook off his thoughts once more and tried to strike against the cheetah, his sword glowed a bright white as it tried to connect with the cheetah, however... it unfortunately missed. The cheetah pounced back and Beatbox moved out of the way from harm. He looked over to Gotz and said "Becareful, if I miss again the cheetah's attention will be switched to you! And if he gets to you he'd be too strong! I don't want to see you die." he said with an angered look.

Gotz: HP 120/120 EN: 6/12

Beatbox: HP 383/420 EN: 30/42

Cheetah: HP 104/210 

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 69116

BD: 7

Understandably, I nod at his stern advice and now trying my best to predict where the cheetah might attack. It is still paying full attention to Beatbox, and now I crave to deal as much damage as I can to the beast. As it lets out a scary growl at both of us, I slowly step back in a way that from its perspective, I am retreating to let it maul my comrade in peace. Acknowledging this, the cheetah slowly steps forward, its sharp stare aimed towards him as it is ready to pounce once more.

Out of nowhere, I do the same kind of attack towards the giant feline, this time severing its body with my Sword Art. For extra measure, I withdraw my sword from its flesh and bash its skull with the pommel as violently as possible. After four quick successions, I shove it away with my tower shield, causing it to fall onto the ground.

Energy: 2/12

Used Vertical Arc! (2 x 2)

Beatbox: HP 393/420

Cheetah: HP 94/210

Edited by Gotz

ID: 69117

BD: 5+1=6 (Concentration Used.) / MD: 2-3=1

Beatbox had watched carefully as Gotz attacked the cheetah, Beatbox was hoping that the Cheetah's attention was still on Beatbox and not on Gotz, Beatbox was supposed to be helping Gotz to level, not to kill him. But the cheetah still had interest in Beatbox, however it was eyeballing Gotz as its next target, Beatbox wanted to keep the attention of the cheetah towards himself, he wanted Gotz to remain perfectly okay in this situation... he didn't want to use it just yet, but he didn't want to risk missing and Gotz getting another successful attack on the monster. So he used his concentration skill to help aim for the cheetah, and prepared a sword art. He lunged himself at the cheetah and did a series of combo's again that formed a star pattern, the cheetah tried scratching back, but Beatbox moved out of the way. The cheetah's attention should still be at Beatbox.

Beatbox: HP 393/420 EN: 25/42

Gotz: 120/120 EN: 2/12

Cheetah: HP 46/210

Edited by Beatbox

ID: 69120

BD: 6

I'll be damned. Beatbox really impresses me with his Sword Art and attack moves that harbor tons of damage to the cheetah, who is now bleeding profusely as it somehow gags out a small amount of blood. As swiftly as I can, I sprint towards the beast and slash its incoming clawed paw, causing it to back away and roar at a loud volume. As it does so, I take the advantage of the cheetah's brief lapse and swing my sword vertically to its skull. By hearing the little sound of the bone being fractured, I could tell that it is unusually thick, although not as tough as the skull of a Stegoceras. 

I let out a raging grunt as I kick it in the face like a football, and briefly look at Beatbox, not breaking a single sweat. Admittedly, I enjoy his assistance and this fight. I cannot wait to commit ultraviolence against the poor sod. I mean...the cheetah. Not him, as I have no desire to kill him since he isn't hostile.

Energy: 1/12

Used Vertical! (1 x 1)

Beatbox: HP 393/420

Cheetah: HP 39/210

Edited by Gotz

ID: 69123

BD: 10 / MD: 6-3=3 / LD: 3

No loot :c

Beatbox had took a deep breath after Gotz had resorted to only swing once... "He must be out of energy..." he thought to himself, he shook his head and figured that he should just end this mob right here, right now. The cheetah in its last effort jumped at Beatbox for one last huzzah, and despite its efforts... Beatbox moved out of the way. This was it... Beatbox prepared his sword one more time... his sword glowed a bright white and exploded as he lunged at the cheetah, he performed one last series of combo's that lead to a form of a star and without looking back, the cheetah exploded into white crystals. However no loot was acquired, only a little bit of HP. Beatbox grinned at the sight of no loot, but he shook off his thoughts. He got to fight a little bit and help out another player, I guess today was okay.

Edited by Beatbox

"That was such a good fight," I remark as I put my shield and sword away, staring at the jungle through the visor of my helmet. Somehow I have a feeling that there is something sinister living in the forest, maybe it is because of the sketchy look of the area. Look at the darkness within the trees...it's like a void that leads to nowhere. Who the hell would ever dare to venture through the blackness of the vast jungle...?

This floor is where everything in Aincrad starts to become more beautiful...and more sinister. That is just my thought. Though I cannot wait to see and fight epic creatures, I am unnerved when I think of their unpredictable strength and the increasing dangerous abilities such as spitting venom or breath out flames. I turn my head to look at Beatbox, who is now panting and grinning at the joy of disposing the cheetah.

...no...stop thinking about it, Gotz...it could be never right to his perspective....

Beatbox let out a hefty laugh... "a good fight" he said... that wasn't a fight at all to Beatbox at all... maybe to Gotz, but surely never to Beatbox...for it to be remotely a challenge he would have to fight 4 of them at once, at least then he could potentially die. "I guess it was a good fight, but lets be a little honest here, that cheetah had no chance against a player like me. My stats were way too high for a single mob to handle. Now a group of those things and... well, we could have been in trouble. A group of those things could bring a player like me down without question if I am not careful." he said as he laughed some more. "Becareful when you fight Gotz, a group of mob's may seem weak... but they can deal loads of damage in comparison to a boss." he said as he gave a smile to Gotz.

"..Good statement," I say to Beatbox as flashbacks of my fight with the thief invades my mind like Vikings. That was exactly what I did, just rushing and slashing to him without ever thinking of his capabilities. I sit down on the grassy field, and stare at the sky as it is starting to get dark. I wish I have something to say to Beatbox, but I cannot find a better topic to talk about, except about Aincrad, which may sound boring to him. On second thought...hm...

"Are you a lone wolf, Beatbox?" I ask him. "I am always a lone swordsman, travelling in and out of the early floors of Aincrad. However, I sometimes search for players to party up so it would be a little easier, though none ever accept my proposal so far. Also, I used to have a shop in the Starting City, which is still standing today...I somehow lost interest in blacksmithing, as I found out that potions are more attractive than equipment. There are already tons of blacksmiths in Aincrad, and it is more than enough to provide every inhabitants with the best armor and weapons available."

This random rambling is sounding like noise to my ears, but I couldn't help myself to get more acquainted with the blonde, graceful male. 

He looked at Gotz with a smirk, he heard him say "good statement." which isn't typical with beginners, some of them ignore our warnings and essentially kill themselves because there stats aren't high enough to deal with a group of mob's. He thought to himself, and looked back to Gotz as he asked the question if he was a lone wolf in this game. Beatbox giggled and shook his head and told him. "Well, in all technicality I am part of a guild called Celestial Ascendants... however its just starting and there is very few members and its not very active. So in the mean time, I am a solo player, even if I have a guild logo above the health bar. You're telling me, the profession I chose I don't like... cook. It's not that needed in Aincrad at the current moment, but its whatever." he said before turning back around away from him and yawned while stretching his arms "It's getting around that time for my nap... catch you on the flip side." he said as he waved goodbye to the player with his familiar off into the distance.