(OP-F1) adventure getting started

starting off the adventure in the plains. I started this off by going to the plains and fighting some boars. Along the way i was hoping to make new friends and then go into a party. I would not want any stuborn or shallow players in my party just one i could become good friends with. when i slowly approched the first boar i slowly withdrew my sword. The boar unexpectedly charged and knocked me to the ground. The boar charged again hoping to finish krosis off. Krosis rolled to the side of the boar and stabbed the boar in the middle of its back. the boar was dead and krosis found himself wandering again hoping to meet more players

Rui walked lazily down the fields as she swung her sword around swiftly, apparently not even caring about her surroundings whatsoever or even the probability that she might possibly bonk someone in the head. But you know what everyone else says, YOLO! You only live once. Makes you jealous about those felines who apparently have "nine lives". The blue eyed girl would not hesitate in the slightest to kill any creature that got in her path anyways. If its annoying, the logical explanation is to get rid of it. And so she did.

In the distance she spotted a figure and creeped up behind it. She thought of some low-life things to do for no apparent reason, and obviously who the hell would jump in on a stranger and say hi? That would be a total creep out. But she had to train hard enough, and one day she'd get into the front lines if she could!

Luke hit a boar with the hilt of his gladius and then sliced threw it. Zylus flew onto his shoulder and they walked up to their usual resting tree. They had been hunting for a while now and they were tired. Luke picked an apple for Zylus and sat down. He saw two figures in the distance. A boy and a girl. He decided to just watch what would happen next.

((OOC: @ Krosis, just a heads up, don't double post and try to have them be a little lengthy.))

((OOC: @ Rui: Lets us have us know each other by now since we are gonna start that other one taking place before the realization.))

Miaki was traversing the fields of floor one. He wore a light brown trench coat with a matching fedora and glasses. He liked the fact that SAO provided a near infinite amount of styles and he choose one that was old western inspired. As he was moving over one hill, he noticed multiple players close together. One of them was Rui.

"RUI! Hey!!!" He picked up his pace and started jogging towards her.

Luke watched as Miaki jogging over to Rui and he decided he'd head over there too. Zylus climbed over onto his shoulder and they started walking over to Miaki and Rui. He started jogging towards them. "Hey Rui! Miaki!" He said, waving at them. He wore his usual black dress shirt over white t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes. He got there and said "Whats up, guys?"