[OP-F2] Getting hyped! (Alex, Jeremy12, Miaki, Keith, Rayne)

Jeremy not done with his fort realized Alex was the enemy he remembered Alex sience he was little. He grabbed a sled and raced down the hill grabbing Usagi pulling her down with him. You're coming down with me! He only 12 was practically a little kid inside. So? he asked Usagi. Do you want to build a snowman or ride our bike up and down the halls! I don't see you anymore come out the door its like you've gone away. Jeremy left Usagi going down the mountain as he got off.

I think it looks amazing too bad you can't bring it to life like Olaf. Jeremy made a face and said hi my name is Olaf and I like warm hugs! No that would be cool. If only he brought his snowboard oh wait! He did. He grabbed his snowboard and sled down the hill super fast than caught on a piece of ice flew backwards and did a double backflip than landed on another one and stopped himself. Jeremy grinned. How was that?!

"Dude, NOT COOL" She giggled a bit...

"Anyway, Keith with be mad but I CAN make a new one."

She said as she started to make the base of keith's again.

she grunted as she started to finish it.

"Now, to make Miaki!" She giggled as she started a new type of base- like half a circle.....

"I'm making this base like this because your UNIQUE!" She smiled and turned back at him...

Keith had scaled the icy mountain and stood at the mouth of the cave he had come to see. he looked down into it, light mist and icy stalactites made it look very uninviting, yet Keith cautiously readied a teleport crystal as he went into the tunnel. Mist grew thicker as he continued down the cavern, and he hopped none of those others followed him.

He kept walking and then felt himself run into something hard and cold. His eyes came into focus as he looked up and saw a large humanoid figure above him, yet made entirely out of ice.

-Frost Golem-

HP: 30

Keith drew his sword and looked up at the monster with a whistle. "Well! Look at you big fella!" The monster made a long moan as it raised it's arm, then bringing it down on Keith, causing a typhoon of snow to erupt all around. The snow cleared and Keith held his sword above his head, which had stopped the monster's blow. "I hope you like the cold buddy, 'cause you're about to get iced!"

I followed the footsteps up to the golem.

"Why did you leave us?" I say going to attack the beast.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1-2] MISS TO USAGI

[3-5] DODGE FOR LION

[6-8] HIT, LION LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, LION LOSES 2 HP.

Golem: 10/10

Usagi 13/13

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

-1 HP to it.

"Dude.... NOT COOL." she spoke in a large voice.

• 8 months later...