(PP-F4-NK) Slippery Serpents <<FtE>> (Chiana)

She was annoyed. Xion had failed her. They had failed to get her a familiar. She paced outside of the main settlement on floor four, wondering if she should go out and try to get the job done herself. She absolutely needed a familiar for her build to work. She continued to pace. She was definitely going to draft someone to help her out with this. It was simply to boring to be out there by herself, wandering around. It was probably her greatest flaw, how easily she got bored. She frowned and looked around, waiting for someone to exit the settlement who looked like they could help her out. She gripped the handle of her katana as she paced, wondering if she would manage to find a pet this time around, whether they be human or a familiar. She smirked, thinking back to Rin. She had been pretty close, but a certain someone had gotten in the way. When Addel got killed by someone Rin would come crawling back to her. And Addel was definitely going to die, although not by her hand. She had just taken note of peoples reactions to him. He had plenty of high level enemies.

@Chiana

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The silver mane flowed down the woman's back like a cascading waterfall the gangling mess reached down to her rump. The outfit she wore was one that allowed the under cleavage of her ripe bosom to hang precariously, although secured in it's place. The days had been to long, and despite the cool snow that battered her flesh she seemed unchanged. The best part of the countless potions she drank was that they warmed the cockles of her soul starting inside out. She glanced about the snowy town, the woman's life mainly persisted of sitting in the slump of the first floor though she now saw that the climates changed drastically from floor to floor as she had only visited the first and this. She furrowed her brow inquisitively seeking out what type of shops laid in store, none off the top of her head were active alchemists that she had trusted to trade with. As a sprouting play she had no col, no experience and no gear. A death sentence to most solo players who sought out adventure and honor in a realm where both flourished.

The woman hung her head, hands massaging the lids of her eyes as she didn't see anything of importance here. Chiana sighed this world was quite bothersome simply training wasn't enough she needed to complete missions and gain SP which was nigh impossible for her at this point. Gullibility of people was the only characteristic she could count upon from people. Perfect gear and weapon was what she sought to increase her odds of lasting in a fight. A large battle ax hung across her back as she began to murmur, "This isn't going to get any easier if I don't stop laying in stupors all the time."

Hakai smirked, seeing a beautiful woman wandering around as though she were looking for something, a large battleaxe strapped to her back. The woman look like the very interesting type, just the sort to spice up this quest. Plus.... Well, judging from the way she was dressed she was probably pretty easy going. That meant a few things, all of which Hakai was fine with. She smirked once more and made her way over to the woman. "Hello beauty. Are you up for doing a quest or two? You look like you need a little jumpstart to get going." She stated, noticing the woman's lack of gear. That likely also meant that she had a lack of skills as well. She patted the demonic weapon at her side. "Its a pretty simple quest, and there shouldnt be any fighting. Easy Sp if you want to tag along. If we run into anyone I can keep you safe."

The woman's long arms reached back and forth, loud cracks creaking out form her joints as she began to prepare for another journey. Where it would take her was unknown but she imagined their would be a great deal of people to meet along the way. It was at that time when a rather peculiar voice spoke out to someone who was apparently beautiful. It was only fitting for her to expect it was addressed to her, primarily due to the lack of people that were wandering about the city outskirts. As she spun, her hair was lobbed over her shoulder now smirking as she saw the smaller woman before her. "Ya to kind complimenting me like that lass. Although it is befitting to receive such praise from strangers." She was planning to question her reasons for being out and about during this wintry weather, but this was the fourth floor everyone here was accustom to these elements.

As she mentioned the jump start Chiana laughed, her voice bellowing out as she realized that she was caught in the act of being a scrub in SAO. She regretted  her actions up to this point that locked her down to a position that was lower then some of the pitiful creatures she had met so far. Change was necessary no matter how discomforting or addicted one was. The large female then wandered over, if she was given the chance she would pull Hakai's entire body against her chest the back of her head would be cushioned by her chest and her arms locked about her waist as she whispered. "I do say I should protect you from the size of it, sadly you are undoubtedly  right I am to weak to fight any monsters. So beautiful you got a name?"

Hakai raised an eyebrow as the woman turned her and and hugged her so that her had was leaning against the woman's bosom. She was certainly a straightforward one, just like Hakai herself. She smirked. "The bigger they are the harder they fall. So I would think that either way it would be me protecting you, whether this was real life or as it is now." She stated. "I'm Hakai, the serpent." She said before extricating herself from the woman's hug. She patted her katana again. "Plus, with your size and weapon you cant be that fast." She commented, making the point that with her katana she was liekly much faster and more accurate. "Either way we shouldnt be fighting anything, We just have to wander around until we find the familiar im looking for. And by being in my party you get skill points." She finished, wondering if the woman would go for another seductive hug or the like.

As she held the woman, she smirked at first she didn't fight it as if she deserved to be the one out of control an din the control of another woman. As she spoke it began to register, perhaps she was a more deceitful creature in this place.  Her comment about her height being the a detriment wasn't completely wrong. A few minutes passed before she slithered out from her grasp, she was a snake Chiana just hoped she wouldn't feel her bite it could be deadly. The silver haired maiden then frowned this was disappointing she wanted to keep the smaller one as a daughter of sorts, though she probably would have been a more effective bodyguard. This quest she had spoken of was rather disappointing, a simple search and locate a creature that would be her new pet. "What type of pet was this that you are looking for in a snowy place like this a wolf or something?"

Chiana questioned, her arms now sliding up and resting against the back of her head as she supported them. Chiana continued to loom over Hakai as she practically called her out as a weakling now, sadly she didn't have the power to prove her wrong. "I guess you are right about that I need your assistance more then you need me."

Hakai raised an eyebrow. "I'm not doing this for you. I just get bored easily, and i need a companion to keep me company. I know from experience that this quest is a pain. Its boring, has no fighting, and takes forever." She stated before smiling. "But as long as we keep the conversation interesting it shouldnt be a problem, and we'll both finish with what we want. You with some skill points and a potential ally, and me with this familiar." She nodded out towards the forest that was just outside of the town. "We're looking for a golden snake. Its thin and small, and very rare. And the taming mechanic will only make it harder. We just have to hope we get lucky." She explained before starting to walk out of the safe zone and into the forest. "So, how did you get stuck here? Some people have interesting stories to tell."

Chiana smirked form the female's comment, it was true she needed allies in this world least of all ones that were capable of defending themselves and possibly herself. These early level's frankly sucked, she hated this game's grind as it seemed the purpose in participating with other players seemed to be the most effect method of leveling oneself up. Those who sought power without developing the weaklings about them would merely lag behind. This quest did remind her though, she saw a small monochromatic bird that bounced along the alleyways of the second floor city she intended to tame one and teach it to strike her foes down with disastrous affects. The smaller creatures were always underestimated as they could be quite feisty ironic considering the size difference between her and this new companion. The description of the serpent was easy enough, most were the same she just could imagine this woman being the type to enjoy a slithering reptile about her neck or the like as it was the best way to keep a snake. "I suppose you are right, but if this becomes to boring I might have to go back on my original search for alchemists and the like. The reason I joined this game?"

She stopped and thought back to her past how her addictions had slowly increased to the point where she knew that her life was fixed to a certain time frame. Eventually her form would have grown decrepit and frail thus she needed to make the most of her new life. "I suppose it was out of curiosity. Have to grab life by the reigns and hold on tight yeh? My parents thought it would be a good method to keep me off the streets I suppose they were wrong."

Hakai wondered why someone like her would be looking for alchemists when she likely didnt even have any money to pay them with. Hakai let out a short laugh as Chiana finally answered the question she had asked. "I'd say they did a pretty good job. Its not like your actually on the street in the real world. You have a way to get in trouble and mess around without actually causing much damage to yourself. Even in the real world you have dangers of dying, but in a game like this there are places where you are quite literally safe from anything that would cause you harm." She said. "So, a world like this might actually be better than the one we have in real life. Smoke all you want here, it wont hurt you." She said, raising an eyebrow. She'd always thought that people looked pretty bad a** when they smoked. She'd wanted to try it, but she didnt want to have to deal with addiction and the extra costs associated with it. Here however, she wouldnt need to worry about that. "So, its only fair that you get to know how I got here, right?"

Chiana stopped at the woman chortled rather amused by the situation that was now before them. It wasn't the best of reasons but alchemists were capable of warping the usual boundaries of this world that didn't allow for the same pleasures of smoking or drugs. "It's difficult to get those same effects of an addiction while in this game, the only upside being that it won't force have as many of the negative effects. Although if you are already expecting to die it doesn't matter all that much." Chiana smirked as she noticed the woman seemed rather amused by the idea of smoking being nothing short of a habit now. "Perhaps the less healthy portions of smoking is what really intrigues some of us and are disappointed in those lose effects." It was then she spotted a glimmer in her eyes as she seemed interested in smoking something before her time in this game was up. As she stated she ought to know the reasons for her appearance in the game caused her to laugh, "You think I care about the way you got here, I'm afraid I'm not that interested in people."

Hakai stared at her, frowning. "You should probably get interested in people. In this world it's one person who's keeping you here, and the biggest enemies are other people. You wont die to a mob if your at all intelligent." She stated, a bit annoyed at the woman's attitude towards others. She didnt particularly want to share her story, but understanding how other people worked was the basis to survival in this game. "The real predators in this game are your fellow players." She stated, wanting to get her point across.  She scowled and gripped the handle of her katana, thinking back to the stupidity of certain front liners. Certain individuals who had set back the fight for freedom by more than they apparently could understand. They needed everyone for the final fight, especially those who were determined enough to become as strong as they had.

It was her comments about how other players are the undoing of oneself in this world, she knew it far to well her own intent for the portion of her life that would remain stuck in this game was to die a warriors death. Not and overdosing addict, not some sickly woman who would eventually pass away from the diseases that inflicted the woman. "I haven't ever bit off a fight that was bigger than I could chew, but one day I will meet my foe on the battlefield and we will see who lives and who dies in that moment. The only thing that can keep you alive here is your courage and personal strength. I intend to finish every mission on my own eventually possibly with the assistance of someone making sure I don't pass-away unexpectedly. I'm more than willing to die at the hand of one of those predators dear child. The death to  someone more powerful then oneself is an honor that I could only hope to fall to." Chiana then popped her finger up and down the menu as she forced a small cigar to appear planting it between her lips as she took a drag and released a puff of smoke above her head.

"We're all deadmen or women walking Hakai. We can only decide how many of them we take with us as we go out swinging."

Hakai smirked. The woman shared an opinion with many other people that was absolutely wrong. "But what if your power isnt just yours, it's that of yourself and all of your allies combined. Thats more power than you'll ever achieve by yourself." She cocked her head and smiled patronizingly. "We're all deadmen and women walking, but that doesnt mean that we have to go alone under our own power. Might as well be a deadwoman walking under your own control rather than that of a madman and his game." She stopped talking and looked at Chiana very seriously. "So help me. Help everyone else in order to help yourself." She said, looking the woman in the eyes with determination showing in her eyes. She didnt even care that the woman was a newer player, with no skills. Everyone was an asset in this fight for freedom.

Chiana smiled and shook her head, "Why would I help everyone else when there exists no one who can help me of the problems that I have gloomily worked under. Don't attempt to know the circumstances that govern me, I'm not like the other players in the realm I don't care to escape due to a personal matter. Despite the possible escape all our bodies will be weak  and lacking of a normal muscle mass if we don't finish in reasonable time. Although some of us grow frailer then the rest." Chiana stated as if knowing all to well what form would await her on the other side of this game. She knew that these appearance wouldn't last as she was at her peek of physical fitness and prowess as a woman in her prime under the circumstances that she would more than likely not make it out of this game alive one way or another. "Perhaps it is best not to be controlled by a madman's fantasies but I see no reason to save those that can't save themselves. As for myself I seek no salvation other than the damnation that awaits me." Chiana had turned her back as she now tilted her head over shoulder and grinned. "Perhaps with the right motivation I will manage the strength to care about others fates but mine is sealed. I might even demand that you fight me in a duel to the death before this companionship is through, but not till I'm on equal footing with you."

ID# 69566 results:

Loot: 1

Hakai smirked, starting to get annoyed. "Your stupid if you think that you dont share the same problems as the rest of us. I think that what you arent understanding is that this game is based on parties, groups of players teaming up. Thats the whole point of the floor boss fights, the only fights that really matter. No one here can save themselves, they all rely on their allies and the other players. If you want to go alone and get in others ways, ill kill you myself.  So how about you work on unsealing your fate and work on improving your live and the lives of everyone else in this game so that you can change your fate and your future. Dont be an idiot. Change your fate. And the only way to do that is to get the hell out of this game."

Edited by Hakai

Chiana glanced back to companion and shook her head disappointingly, "I'm afraid you underestimate the circumstances that govern my choices. What would you do or care about if you were told that you had an estimation of a year to live or possibly less depending upon the way you live from that moment out. Would you give up on all the hopes and dreams you once aspired to meet. Or maybe you would simply fall in line attempting to struggle on with a few more pathetic months that you can muster out by following instructions down to the letter. Lastly would you simply not care about the consequences of your actions for others and yourself and simply explore the different options that life offers you?" Chiana's voice was dead serious, as if she had been asked this question before, her eyes beaming at the woman as she winced a bit annoyed that Hakai had no background on utter despair. "This game is the only way to change my fate Hakai," she puffed smoke into the girls face. "Don't talk to me as if I'm a child like one of you."

"I really dont underestimate your circumstances. Im just telling you what you need to understand. There is always hope, even if you dont choose to belief in it. And even if your going to die, dont you want to make a difference while you can? Whats the point of living if you dont leave ripples behind. This game wont change your fate. This game wont keep you alive either. If your going to die in real life, your going to die here to, so your fate wont change. Not unless you get out of here and change it yourself." She stated heatedly. She hadnt wanted to get in an argument with the woman, but she truly believed that the other woman was completely and utterly wrong. "Help others so that you can live on through them and their memories. And thats just if you decide not to hope that you wont die. Change things, prove those who say that you dont have long to live wrong."

Words of inspiration, this was the least suspected conversation she had intended to have with a woman of her ability and stature. "I don't intend to leave ripples, I intend to leave a wave that will topple those that are weak and strong alike. That is the purpose of my time in this game Hakai. I seek ambitions far out of my wildest reaches and I intend to leave behind a legacy in the wake I make. But helping the weak isn't something I intend to show, I'm not a charity fund and those who are to weak to make their own way out of this game by paving a path deserve to stay locked in this prison as they see it. My fate in the real world doesn't matter, it's what these people in this game see of me. A monster or a stalwart heroine I see no difference in the two rolls. Either is simply a word that has a bias opinion behind it." The white haired woman smirked before wrapping an arm about the other woman's shoulders.

"None of that matters though now lets change this silly topic as I don't expect to make it out of this game alive and neither should the majority. Even the strong have fallen so I might as well prove myself not against the strength of a boss but of those who think they are capable of taking such beasts on." She stretched one last time.

The woman was an idiot. But at least she wanted to drop the topic. She frowned and stepped away from the woman as she tried to wrap her arm around her. The woman was free to have her opinions, but it didnt mean that Hakai had to like them or let the woman cozy up to her. "Good luck with that." She said before looking around. "Do you want to look for materials or something?" She asked, not sure what other things they could talk about and instead suggesting that they do something while they walked. She wasnt actually enjoying the other woman's company as much as she had expected, but that was fine, At least she wasn't too bad. She was just a hopeless woman who seemingly wanted to kill everyone? Or something? She didnt fully understand, but she was pretty sure that she would in the near future.

Chiana frowned, this child really was lost in her world she thought that she was a woman but a girl could only think of the world and how the people around needed to gather together. It seemed almost, uncharacteristic for a woman whom she thought had the heart of a stone cold killer deep down awaiting a moment to burst forth. She reluctantly pulled her arm back stretching it out toward the sky as she began to think. "Perhaps you are right, even those who have but a year to live should waste the last few moments of their life in the idea of being known as one of the brave warriors of the front lines who helped everyone else escape. Although, the only memorial's some people will get is the monument of life that is displayed. So if we leave would you really remember them? I thought you were the type of person who merely saw others as a means to an end." As she wandered back into the topic she laughed, "Apologies I just couldn't let sleeping serpents lie. Would you remember me if I was to die tomorrow? Would you remember me twenty years in the future. Just want you to know the world isn't a bright and shiny as you may make it out to be. A cheery outlook is a good place to start but death will visit you sooner or later and it will be bittersweet or perhaps one you love."