(PP-F4-NK) Slippery Serpents <<FtE>> (Chiana)

Hakai raised an eyebrow, annoyed once more. "Yes, i would remember you, twenty years in the future. I'd remember you as that dumb woman who wasted what was left of her life. I dont have a cheery outlook, just a realistic one. I understand myself and I understand how the world works, both this one and the real one. If you died tomorrow I would mourn for the fighter that you could have been. I wouldnt mourn for you as a person though. I barely know you. I'd mourn for your failure to help me, and by failing to help me, how you failed to help others." She stated, glaring at the woman. "I've killed before, in real life. I know what it's like to snuff out the candle of someone's life. Not like you, or the others in this game. They kill, but they dont experience what it's really like. The pkers of this world have an excuse. They can always say that they didnt know for sure. They arent real killers."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She laughed, "What part of becoming well known and fighting all the strong players in this realm mad you think I was wasting my life? I just intend to live the last few years of my life with people facing me in battle and matching my brawn with their wit or both." This girl really didn't listen to a word she said, it was rather pitiful besides the fact that she had wasted the first bit enjoying the recreational uses of potions and the like she now was prepared to be well known in Aincrad. "Don't worry, I'm not wasting my life, if you listened you would hear the eagerness to become stronger than even you one day. People will remember the name, Chiana. Simply helping another is not something that you must be known for, but if you really see me as such a failure despite the ambition I possess and spoke I suppose I will have to correct your failings to understand a single word I said girl." Her mention of death though made Chiana stop, "I know the meaning of life and death sweet Hakai do not speak such dribble like you have experienced more. Good bye child I wish you luck on your endeavors and I will be known as a warrior that is far fiercer to face in one on one combat. Honor in duels is the climax we should all seek here not escape."

"Your a very strange one. I suppose that from your view none of what your saying is wrong, and so I'll drop it. Its really all about how you look at the world." She smirked as the woman said goodbye. "Wait up Cinderella, it isnt midnight yet." She said before winking and motioning to the wilderness ahead of them. "Still a long way to go." She gripped her katana, still sheathed as she looked around. "The snakes dont seem to be here right now, we'll have to head further into the mountains." She cocked her head to the side as she looked over at Chiana. "I'm going to get strong and be known for my strength, not for helping others. Im still going to do it though because I want out. Thats my personal view. I definitely understand the glory of battle though. Now, climax... I prefer to find that in other ways." She said with a wink.

Chiana stopped as she heard her refer to her as a princess, Cinderalla no less as she now gazed back toward Hakai a curious brow raised as she made that analogy. "You expect to keep me around till midnight? Interesting endeavor but I doubt that I will stick around that long even with such a pretty face. It's an issue when personalities clash and I can see we are quite  opposites in our thoughts. I suppose that I can indulge you though, I'm not some weak princess though." After hearing her comment again Chiana smirked and stepped closer to Hakai running her fingers up her stomach and then tapping her chin. "I suppose you think that it's and easy feat to just push someone to their maximum abilities. I don't intend to lose in battle as well, but this is by no mean a battle that we are going to start losing now. I promise to be just as strong as you will be if not more so. When that day comes I hope to prove our abilities." Chiana now moved in closer as if she planned to show Hakai that she wasn't just a weakling. "Perhaps we will just have to rattle a few trees."

"It isnt an issue when personalities clash. It just makes things much more interesting." She sated with a smile and a wink before taking a step forward so that she was directly in front of Chiana, after she had moved towards her. She wasnt one to back down or hold her ground, she would advance despite whatever consequences might occur. She raised an eyebrow at Chiana's mention of them maybe having to rattle a few trees. Hakai wasnt entirely sure of what that metaphor meant, but she liked the sound of it however she tried to interpret it. She smirked and leaned in as though she were about to kiss Chiana. "Maybe we'll have to." She said before moving back a pace, her smirk still on her face. "So, I suppose we should continue on so that we can finish up with this quest." She stated as though nothing remarkable had happened at all.

Chiana smiled, a small chortle of laughter escaping her lips as ifs he was a giddy school girl once again instead of the aging woman she was. Life was indeed full of surprises and Hakai was rather unique that she could be pissed about the smallest ideas in a conversation and seemingly swap on a dime. It was much like other players who had secrets in this realm. Chiana new her purpose in life, she was to probably die before she made it out of this game she was living with a ticking time bomb within her planning extinguish her  blazing flame of life. All she wanted to was leave an long lasting impression with the ground she scorched. The close experience of near kiss made Chiana grin as she thought there was something keeping this  woman from committing to another perhaps failed love or love lost. It would be fun to unravel her past, but for now their was a quest that she too intended to complete in all due time. "Very well milady lead the way, after all you look more like the proper prince at this moment."

Hakai smirked at the woman, starting to enjoy her company more than she had before. She especially liked the fact that the woman had grinned after she had almost kissed her, leaving little doubt in Hakai's mind that the woman swung the same way as Hakai herself. She rolled her neck and loosened up her shoulders before starting to walk again. Maybe something would develop between them towards the end of this quest. In the meantime Hakai would be thinking about Sierra and what was going on with that. She had long since forgiven the woman, but the woman hadnt shown up again. She wasnt dead, but Hakai had little doubt that it wouldnt be long before that happened. She really couldnt blame Sierra. She had tricked the woman into marrying her for much the same reason that Sierra had cheated on her. Still, despite not blaming her she really didnt feel that much compassion or caring for the purple haired woman. Maybe she would die and maybe she wouldnt, as long as she didnt mess with Hakai's inventory that was fine with her.

Chiana continued to follow for a short period of time, the pace she took was a leisurely one as she now contemplated her own possible familiar. Perhaps a bird of prey, or a wolf would be useful for her to take. As she strolled along though she realized for now it paid no matter she needed to help find this bird. The silver haired maiden then glanced back to her compatriot who seemed to have a lot on her mind, "Want to talk to me about what is on your mind. You seem rather distant which is peculiar for someone with such a pretty face." General concern for the random person wasn't something she would usually contemplate for long periods, but she was rather unique. Chiana needed to become stronger and would one day face off with the monsters on the floors but first thing is first gear, familiar and finishing her build. This game was rather tiresome that the reward system for experienced didn't even feel tied with the slaying of monsters which normal games were based about. "I still haven't completed all the simple quests for myself, although I am seeking out a familiar in the not to distant future if you may one day join me on my searches."

Hakai smirked. "Well, it will depend on how this quest ends. As you can tell, its a pretty long and boring one. Its pretty terrible. So you'd need to make a pretty big impact on me for me to want to attempt it with you." She said before winking at her. "As to my looking distant, thats really nothing for you to worry about. I'd hate to see a frown on the face of such a beautiful woman." She finished, gripping her katana as she made her way into the more rocky region of the fourth floor. She didnt want to trip and lose her weapon. She frowned and glanced around. They should be approaching the area where the snakes were in only a few moments, and she could only hope that they would finally find and tame one so that they could finish up with this and maybe continue on to better and more exciting things. She sighed before continuing forward.

Chiana glanced over confused, "Oh, this is now an audition for you huh? I frankly don't care about all of this but I believe this might be a new situation. When did I ever agree to continue to see you out of this little endeavor." The silver hair maiden now wandering closer and up from behind Hakai as she knew that this would continue forward to the mountains that she was leading them both. This was about all she was able to do now, she had no special searching skills to assist in her exploration. As her companion equipped herself, she decided it would be wise to keep her weapon tight in her hands as she now pulled out the large two handed axe. "What exactly would you do with a new pet of yours. I don't really see how you would be willing to take care of anything else living. Pets are oh so distracting now aren't they." Rin now looked down over the mountain, "Sure these snakes will be worth it."

ID# 70235 results:

Loot: 9 +3=12 Found unbuffed familiar

Hakai saw a glint of gold on the ground beneath her feet and reached down to grasp the tail of a little goldne snake. She fed it a tiny morsel of meat, and the snake hissed happily before winding itself around her wrist like a necklace. She frowned and checked the stats, her suspicions confirmed. She gently slid the snake off of her wrist before slicing it's head off with her katana. "At least we found one this time. It didnt have the right stats though, we'll have to keep searching. And it will be worth it. Familiars are definitely worth it in this game." She explained to Chiana as she sheathed her katana. "I warned you that this quest was a long one." She stated as she looked back towards the trail. "We need to keep on moving."

Edited by Hakai

Chian barely caught a glimpse of the beast, the serpent slithering upon it's stomach just as the God from the bible had intended for such a vile creature. As Hakai grasped the tail and pulled it form it's place at their feet she wondered, it didn't seem like an effective creature to have as a companion. Perhaps if you used it as a whip with poisonous fangs it would make an ounce of sense. After a rather tired yawn she halted, the decapitation of the snake left them at the beginning once more. "You realize how long it took us to find one of those golden living sticks. If you were just gonna wear it as jewelry anyway why you need a special one, of course people like you and I don't care about the appearance so long as it fits our needs. It was weak you saw through it's facade."  She smirked now strolling over and wrapping her arm about her friend's upper torso a hand gripping firmly upon the cleavage as she now lead her forward through the snowy tundra. "Let us continue?"

Hakai raised an eyebrow as Chiana wrapped an arm around her in a very suggestive way. She didnt say anything though, and did her best to ignore it as she led the woman further into the mountains. "This familiar will be the basis of all of the damage that I deal. My build wont be complete without one. You wont understand until you get stronger." She explained, her free hand absentmindedly playing with the pommel of her katana. She really hated how long this quest took. She had taken it once before and her partner and herself had both ended up quitting from how long it took. After all, they did need to eat and sleep. She glanced around the snowy floor thoughtfully. "I cant fight this upcoming floor boss if I dont get this familiar. Thats how important it is. And trust me when I say that they need me." She smirked. "Would you believe me if I told you that almost all of the floor boss fight casualties come from betrayals from other players? Yeah. Frontliners get f***** up pretty badly mentally. Or at least, the weak ones do."

Chiana nodded, "It does seem that way that this new update made monsters far more beneficial to players although it is strange that it isn't dependent upon a specific classification of fighter. You think that people would have to specifically call out to be a beast tamer." The silver haired witch smirked now coiling her arm back from about Hakai's shoulder to behind her head as she thought. It didn't seem at all like the right game, a beast master should surrender their own weaponry for a beast that will fight upon their behalves or perhaps armor. The factors that created the stats and gear in this game were mediocre at best and the familiars even more so. It was a wonder if this game was actually developed with a dedicated team or if the cardinal system was merely seizing through methods of counteracting it's own failings. It was amusing to say the least. A brief roll of the neck would snap out the kinks she had worked up in it, between the cold winter air and her own work out schedule it wasn't a shock that she would need a masseuse.

"Ever wonder if the people in the real world are helping keep up your physical strength for your return to the real world," a valid question from a woman who seemed to have troubled thoughts on the subject. It wasn't simple to return to your body after a hiatus as long as this, they had no way to keep their bodies fit and prepared for walking once they defeated the final boss, so long as Kayaba didn't intend this an eternal prison only ended through physical decay or binary suicide.

"I'm not shocked one bit, to be honest my purpose in this game is not to help such traitors escape this hell. They deserve to remain in this world that is why I intend to duel them once they are not scared enough to fight me on equal footing."

Hakai truly had no understanding of Chiana's point of view. She really just didnt get what she meant by calling frontliners traitors. She didnt say anything though, preferring not to start that conversation up again. "I'm sure their doing what they can to keep my muscles from atrophying. Still, by now they've probably stopped. We've been here for a long time, we're old news. In all likelyhood the government had a fund going to keep us alive, I wouldnt be surprised if its running dry after all this time. Then only the richer players will be alive." She stated dryly, glancing over at Chiana for her reaction. She doubted the girl would really care that much, seeing as she was probably dead either way, likely before they even escaped this game. "Thats nice. Im glad that you have a goal. Most just have some crazy broad goal of escaping but dont actually know how to reach that because it's so broad."

Chiana glanced back toward Hakai, her gaze confirming her thoughts about what she thought of her. "I suppose it is all just a matter of time to tell if we will all escape this, but I have no disillusions of surviving this game. In fact, I fully expect to be slain by one day by a pker or killed  as a pker in the near future due to my moral standings and code. I just can't abide useless people and when push comes to shove I'm a fighter till the end of my days." As she crept forward each step the snow sunk deep into her shoes wincing as she started to finally feel a bit nippy with her outfit and it's rather large holes. It didn't leave anything to the imagination and it was lighter then most shirts she would have worn, but the cold was always her element perhaps the issue here though was the perks in this game that kept people safe and sound. Survival, perhaps. This game didn't leave anything up to chance or general human comforts of the living world. "Anyway, we need to find you your new necklace don't we."

Hakai smiled at Chiana as she spoke. "I tend to avoid useless people in general, or those without potential. I only want people who I can actually use on my side. A lot of people dont seem to understand that for some reason." She smirked as she noticed Chiana wincing, the cold finally seeming to affect her in some way. "And i'm glad to have a fighter like you on my side. You seem like you'll definately be able to hold your own in the future." She stated, smiling as she walked next to her. She place her hand on the pommel of her katana without even thinking about it as they started to get  further into the wilderness, unnerved by how long they had been out and by how far they were away from the safe zone. They would probably have to turn around soon or risk being attacked by some wandering player killer or a field boss that they couldn't handle. That wasnt a problem though, Hakai knew of other places that these snakes spawned.

Chiana shot a quick grin toward her companion, each detail of her jawline displaying a different feature: her voluptuous lips puffing out with the lust of the flesh, a small crook where her mouth disappeared into her cheek hooked up with sinister intent, and the final gap revealing snow white canine tooth. "You sound as ambitious as myself possibly more so. Perhaps if I hadn't handicapped myself I would be the one feared on the front lines right now. Unfortunately addictions are a problem no matter where you go I guess. Rehabilitation and motivation. Those are the keys to receive what I most desire though." The silver haired villain slowly slipped away to the point where Hakai's Katana or her ax could reach one another but nothing else. "Don't get me wrong I don't intend to serve under anyone. Unless I realize that I'm out of my match and require their assistance to earn my place." As she wandered ahead her hips swayed wondering just how problematic it would be if she was to face those who were superior to her in most every way.

"I suppose I will best be seen as the merciless mercenary one day. Though if you pay well or know how to peak my interest," she whispered. "I'm sure that you are able to pay through the nose one way or another though who knows maybe it will be my ax against your blade if I am hired by the Laughing Coffin. I see no purpose in discriminating especially if I can cut down the amount of useless people who are not strong enough to slay me instead."

Hakai smiled at her, before sprinting the short ways to catch up to her, walking beside the woman. "If thats the case, I'd rather enjoy your company while you dont have all those ties. It's getting late and I doubt we'll find anything else here." She smiled to the woman before turning her eyes downwards a little so that Chiana would get what she meant. "Would you like to stay the night with me at the inn? I'll pay." She stated before looking back up at Chiana's face, smiling and wondering if the woman would take her up on her offer. She was certainly hoping that she would, but it was fine if she didnt. Hakai had spent plenty of nights by herself. It had been a long time since Sierra, and it was about time that Hakai got a chance to spend a night with someone else. Her thoughts went back to the submissive purple haired girl. She had been fun to have as a partner, but it was past time to move on.

Chiana blinked at the offer, a wicked smirk now taking hold of her face as she slipped in snugly against her companion. "Sounds like a marvelous idea I really couldn't have thought of a better way to finish this day." As she wrapped her arms about Hakai she would lead them back along the snowy trail that had already filled in the divots of their tracks. It was possibly the most reassuring thought in Chiana's mind no matter what they did nature wouldn't bow to their will, leaving their marks simply was out of the questioned. A mother whom Chiana wished to one day challenge and rival in strength as she regretted the few months she probably had without  forcing herself onto Aincrad making her presence known to those whom she wished to challenge. "You are definitely paying, you should know that I have no money at the moment still working on cleaning up. Although I'm sure that this relationship won't help in staying clean." She laughed now nudging her with her shoulder as they went off to the inn for a night of pleasantries.