[F3 Armory] Centurion Zone (Rank 3) << OPEN >>

fantasy-viking-helmet-vector-1021780.jpg

Previous shop: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13303-f1-armory-swordaria-aspirant/

Welcome to my new armory, the Centurion Zone, named so because it is a shop that focuses entirely on various kinds of armor. That's right, now I only aim to forge armors for this particular store. Maybe you need to protect your beautiful self as best as possible, or maybe you need to enhance yourself through the way of protective clothing/suits. Alternatively, you may be here for higher tier armor.

The reason I choose to exclusively forge armors for most of the time is because in my perspective, new weapons and shields are not really necessary to buy once you have the maximum damage or mitigation of such equipment. Combined with your Sword Arts and weapons skills, you are already an expert slayer of the beasts. 

Now, just because this shop only sells armor, it doesn't mean that you will not get new weapons and shields from here. In fact, if you do want them, be sure to drop a request here, and I will forge the customs for you. 

As before, keep in check of my stats, and remember that bad items are junk to my eyes. 

Happy adventuring and slaying, warriors of Aincrad.

STATS

Spoiler

EXP: 52

Materials Owned: 17

Crafts Per Day: 4

Rolls: 1 (Pathetic Attempt), 2 - 3 (Failure), 4 - 5 (Bad, possibly salvaged), 6 - 8 (Good), 9 - 10 (Uncommon), 11 (Rare), 12 (Masterpiece)

PRICES

Spoiler

Good = 200/300 COL or 1/2 Material

Uncommon = 400/500 COL or 2/3 Materials

Rare = 600/700 COL or 3/4 Materials

Perfect = 800/900 COL or 4/5 Materials

Legend: On Display/Custom

Custom weapons/shields also apply to the same prices as custom armors

ON DISPLAY

Spoiler

GOOD

Spoiler

Spoiler

only-existing-viking-age-helmet-norway.j

Name: King's Helmet

Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Good

Description: An exact copy of the only Viking helmet known to exist in Earth. The original belonged to a king fallen in an unspecified battle. Provides decent protection, and will not break.

Spoiler

935.jpg

Name: Coroza Armor

Description: Breastplate originated from Spain. One of the good replacements of the starter iron breastplate. At least one will look nice when donning it onto his/her chest.

Spoiler

trojan_helmet_2.jpg

Name: Trojan Helm

Description: A standard, black Greek helmet worn by Trojan warriors. Contrary to popular culture, the hoplite does not signify the wearer that he is a king or any other similar profession.

UNCOMMON

Spoiler

RARE

Spoiler

PERFECT

Spoiler

Edited by Gotz

forging-armor.jpg

I almost gave up my profession as a blacksmith as no one came to buy or drop requests in my previous shop, Swordaria. I remember thinking of replacing my career with an alchemist type, for potions draw more attention than equipment, since they are always needed to be supplied with. It is true that they are vital, but sometimes when you advance to the dangerous floors, you need a better suit of metal, or at least a single, thorny breastplate or helmet. 

So I swear to myself that I only forge weapons as requested by my customers, and also to not overwork as I usually do. After closing down my shop, I proceed to head to the Elven city of Floor 3 and set up a new armory here. The shop, known as Centurion Zone, is a little smaller than the previous, but at least it is spacious enough to feel comfortable and walk around. Plus the floor is now made of shiny marble, so that is a plus to me, as I feel like walking into a store in a shopping mall. Centurion Zone contains my workspace in the basement, and the forge and anvil are simply the same as before.

Grabbing all of the metal that I still have with me, I start the fire with a mixture of charcoal and some burning pieces of paper, then I take three metal ores and smelt them into ingots.

1. ID: 69382 CD: 8

Good armor forged! Gained 2 EXP!

2. ID: 69389 CD: 4 LD: 2

Bad armor forged. Best salvaged or discarded. Gained 1 EXP!

3. ID: 69384 CD: 7

Good armor forged! Gained 2 EXP!

RESULTS:

Spoiler

only-existing-viking-age-helmet-norway.j

Name: King's Helmet

Description: An exact copy of the only Viking helmet known to exist in Earth. The original belonged to a king fallen in an unspecified battle. Provides decent protection, and will not break.

Spoiler

935.jpg

Name: Coroza Armor

Description: Breastplate originated from Spain. One of the good replacements of the starter iron breastplate. At least one will look nice when donning it onto his/her chest.

Edited by Gotz

As the evening comes to a stop with the departure of the sun, the flames of the forge brightens up most of the basement, allowing me to eat and drink easily. Where in the world do they get salmon here...I don't recall seeing any forms of water such as lakes, rivers or whatnot in Floor 3. Maybe this food is imported, mm. It's f**king delicious though. I am practically craving for more. 

After gobbling up the salmon meat happily, I face the forge as I notice the ingots already formed from their ore shapes. They are lying on the burning, hot surface as the bright yellow color emerges in their textures. Very carefully, I pick them up and get on to my usual smithing, remembering my first ever attempt to forge a single sword. I find armor to be more easier to work with. Though it uses more materials than weapons, at least there is plenty of room to bang my hammer against. 

1. ID: 69433 CD: 1 

This ingot is nothing but trash! Shamefur dispray! Gained 1 EXP.  Advanced to Rank 3.

2. ID: 69434 CD: 3

You are a failure! Gained 1 EXP

3. ID: 69435 CD: 8

Good armor forged. Gained 2 EXP

4. ID: 69436 CD: 4 LD: 7

Bad armor forged. Best salvaged or disposed. Gained 1 EXP

RESULTS:

Spoiler

trojan_helmet_2.jpg

Name: Trojan Helm

Description: A standard, black Greek helmet worn by Trojan warriors. Contrary to popular culture, the hoplite does not signify the wearer that he is a king or any other similar profession.

Edited by Gotz

At this point I don't really have anything to monologue, because everything else is eventful, aside from the fact that I am ready for another adventure, if an NPC ever comes to me to ask for a quest. No matter how many NPCs I interacted in Floor 3, they are either 'busy' or simply aren't the right people to give me dangerous quests.

Even worse is that whenever quest I receive from random NPCs, they always belong in the fetch category. F**king fetch quests, why are they so prevalent in MMO or any other fantasy games? Why not you just get a badass weapon and armor then collect your own s**t, or even try stealth. I don't care how much they are paying me, I hate doing that kind of quest because they are so f**king tedious that I rather have my d--

Oh damn..my ingot is overheating....I guess I should stop ranting now, and move on. ....heh...

OOC: Roll is in next post due to some error I realized and corrected.

Edited by Gotz

1. ID: 69777 CD: 11

Rare armor forged! Gained 5 EXP

2. ID: 69778 CD: 3

You are a failure! Gained 1 EXP

3. ID: 69779 CD: 3

4. ID: 69780 CD: 3

RESULTS: 

Spoiler

DISCOS%202633.jpg

Name: Thorny Armor

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: 69777

Roll: 11

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 Thorns

Description: A metal set of armor that are entirely covered with thorns, which are sharp enough to severe the flesh of an opponent. The armor pieces are binded with straps.

Edited by Gotz

Zulas walked inside the shop. It seems that it was familiar to him somehow. That's when he saw the signed next to the counter that said the shop was moved. It was the same owner as the previous store he had visited, but this place seemed bigger. He looked around at the displayed armors hanging on walls and shields propped up against stands. He didn't see any weapons, but he didn't need to get one like the last he was there. This time, Zulas was looking to have a piece of armor made, it was about time for him to upgrade from his starter clothes. He had already obtained the weapon that he wanted, so he just needed a piece of armor that went along with it. 

He found the order form that was on top of the sales counter, and proceeded to fill it out. He filled it out with the specifications that he wanted and left it inside of a envelope. After he had decided what he wanted and filled out the form, he thought about it once more. The paper in his hands felt heavy, as he debated with the decision, and then he finally made the choice. He crumpled the piece of paper, and threw it away. 

"There will be time for this another day." - he finally said before heading out the door.

Edited by Zulas
Cancelling order