(SP-F1) The Mysterious beast of the Mountain

As Jeremy was heading to breakfast to a place that was so better than subway than he was heading to someplace very good. Finally when he arrived he ordered a cheeseburger, a turkey same which and some scrambled eggs. He was starving. Then it was a whisper from two other players.

Boy1: Did you hear about the girl who was takin into the mountain by a huge fanged beast.

Boy2: I heard that it was a huge dog with drill teeth. And if a player is nearby it will attack then go away so it's a matter in time he'll be back.

Boy1: I hope someone kills it.

The boys leave.

Jeremy grabbed his starting sword and wet to go grab some gear. I will keep Alex and the others out of this one it's my turn.

I wonder if this monster is as bad as they thought so what some girl was killed maybe the beast had the element of surprise jeremy thought as he grabbed some food for three days. His list included; bread, cheese, fruit, and some eggs in a carton. Now he had to grab his supplies of gear. He whipped out of the kitchen down the hall way and turned the corner to his room. First he needed something to start easy fires. He searched the room until he found a flint striker. Next he needed wood for emergencies if he ran out of wood. Also he needed water. Three sport bottles of water he filled up through the tap on his kitchen sink. As well he'll need what? Oh a map! He grabbed his old map out. Now one more thing. How is a starting sword going to help? Aha! He can use the one he bought a few days ago! I can't dual wield but I can still take both. He grabbed a chest sheath for his blade he named ghost flame because it had blue flames all over the blade also it gave more attack. Maybe he should bring Alex his life long friend into this. No! I can. Now I got it sorted out time to get it into a bag. He grabbed a big hiking bag out of the closet. He was ready after today. Boy it was already dusk. He threw the bag into a chair and opened the menu to appearance and changed into pajas and hopped into bed for a good nights sleep.

As it was morning Jeremy realized he'll need a sleeping bag. He jumped up and got one in his bag. He was sure he was still missing one thing but could not think of it. What did he need he did not know but he'll figure it out. He was going to eat breakfast before he goes. He fried up some bacon and had a lovely breakfast. Now one last step mark on the map where I'm going. He grabbed a sharpè and put a x on the mountain. He was all ready. He grabbed his things and headed to the north where the mountain. He was going to need some luck. He unsheathed Ghost Flame and swung it around. This is going to be fun as he always says.

Jeremy trudged down and went north as the map told him to. When he go to the lake he was token by surprise by some kind of weak fish warriors. Is this the welcoming party? Jeremy asked them. All call you all bubbles!

Jeremy HP 5/5

Bubble warrior HP 1/1

Bubble warrior HP 1/1

Lead bubble HP 3/3

Jeremy came at the first bubble warrior as fast as lightning and struck Ghoat Flame into its ribs with a side strike which dealt 2 damage.

Bubble warrior HP 0/1

The next one Jeremy charged and missed. The sand shifted under his feet making him lose his balance. The bubble warrior hit him for 2 damage

Bubble warrior 1/1

Lead Bubble 3/3

Jeremy 3/5

Jeremy suddenly felt stronger than before. He was lv.2 now! Now with full life and HP of 8. He was better than ever. He grabbed Ghost Flame and looked to the battle. Then the last bubble warrior charged at him and Jeremy sidestepped and struck back with a critical strike of 6 damage.

Bubble warriors 0/0

Bubble leader 3/3

Jeremy 8/8

Jeremy charged the last bubble and brought a swipe straight down to its head but the leader steeped out of the way and hit him for 3 hit points. Jeremy now with only 5 HP swung at the bubble leader and hit directly for 4 hit points.

Monsters HP 0/5

Jeremy HP 5/8

See ya! Jeremy continued on his journey celebrating his victory. About 15 min. Later than he fully healed a huge 9ft bubble was staring at him. So you defeated my crew have you. Well now you have to go through me! He grabbed a spear that was about 5ft long. Okay. Lets Dance!

Jeremy HP 8/8

Bubble Titan HP 13/13

The Titan wasn't that fast at attacking even with his ultra strength. He stabbed three times and missed Jeremy each time. He just jumped rolled or spinned out of the way. By the fourth Titan strike Jeremy rolled turned really fast and struck down on the spear with all his might causing the spear to break. The Titan was so mad he grabbed his end that he had in his hand and dealt 3 damage. With five HP Jeremy attack the Titan and swung his sword at him and dealing four damage. With Jeremy having 5/8 HP and the Titan having 9/13 Jeremy wasn't sure who would win. He just knew he could beat this water freak crying home to his wave mommy.

As the titan bubble cried out in pain from Jeremy's slash he came and attacked back. The titan had hit him for four damage! With one life remaining he attacked back for a total of 4 damage.

Jeremy 1/8

Titan 5/13

All of a sudden the Titan screeched and exploded into crystals like monsters do after death. Jeremy did not understand until he seen the girl with the twin longswords. You were almost dead! what were you thinking a probably lv.1 boy fighting a whole league of beasts! Where were you heading anyway! The girl would not let him talk! I'm lv.2 and I alone am heading to the mountains to kill the mutt beast that lives there! You alone with not really any advantages at all! Okay lets start this over Jeremy said. I'm Jeremy and your name is? Samantha. Okay Samantha would you like to come with me? sure.

Jeremy led them to the wild plains which ended in the base of the mountains. Chilly Jerey put up his hood. Brrrr! Jeremy looked at the sky. It was getting late. Samantha we're going to have to find a place to stay for the night. Ok let me take the lead. Jeremy stopped and let Samantha lead the way. She led them to a path of roses where she finally came to a stop at a old farmhouse. Walking inside Jeremy asked where are we? In my old countryside house we can stay the night here. Okay where do you want me to sleep. On the couch in the living room. Jeremy grabbed a pillow and quickly fell asleep.

As Jeremy woke up he sat in silence on the couch waiting for Samantha to wake up. He grabbed his bag and got some of the bread out and quietly ate it. All ready eating huh? Jeremy jumped an withdrew he sword. Samantha laughed. It's me! Jeremy sat back down. Here I got you this. She tossed him a green long sword. It's a eleven long sword. There is wolf monsters in these areas. We're leaving after an hour. Jeremy finished his bread and tried out his new sword. What so you call it? Name it I don't name my weapons. I'll call it leaf. He stood up with both Ghost Flame and Leaf in his hands. Just wait tell I go see Pepper. She'll not be able to decide which sword to leave. After a while Samantha said it was time to go. Jeremy walked outside fresh breeze on his face. Lets go!

As Jeremy walked the plains with Samantha he realized she really wasn't bad at all. She was a very kind funny person. They were talking about some ridiculous quests and what the ridiculous players did. Then barely he heard something in the tall grass. He shushed her and pulled out his new sword. Leaf glowed a soft evergreen color. Samantha pulled out her swords and watched his back. Then a huge wolf sprang at Jeremy. Lickily he swing his sword at it knocking it aside. All of the other wolves came out on Jeremy's side. Samantha turned around to fight by Jeremy's side. It was a small wolf pack. 5 wolves in all. Well bring it Jeremy yelled to them.

Jeremy HP 9/9 Lv.3

Samantha HP 12/12 LV.4

Alpha wolf HP 5/5

Wolf HP 2/2

Wolf 2/2

Wolf 2/2

Wolf 2/2

Jeremy attacked a wolf with excellent speed and swung and the wolf jumped into it causing 3 damage. That was the end of that wolf. But than the alpha wolf attacked him for 3 damage. Samantha charged and hut the alpha once with each sword causing four damage! Jeremy backed up and got in a counter attack stance. The two wolves jumped at them and the third stayed behind with his alpha wolf. Then the third wolf sat down and howled. The Alpha wolfs HP increased but the wolfs life decreased. The wolf died and the alpha wolf was full HP. What?! Jeremy said. Shows their devotion as he swung at a attacking wolf killing it. Now it was just them and the alpha. The alpha charged and hit Samantha for 5 damage. Jeremy looked a Samantha. And yelled heavenly strike and jumped and stroked down with much force than to the side hitting the wolf for 7 damage in all!

Whoa! Samantha did you see what i just did?! he heard her groan in agony. Oh wait i forgot. Sorry. I'm okay i have 7 Hp left wheares you have 6 HP left so you should worry about you. No I'm fine. We should keep moving. Okay. Just then a boy came and attacked Jeremy with a damage of 3. Jeremy struck back missing but luckily Samantha got him knocking him to the ground. Jeremy got up quickly kicked the boys sword away and pointed leaf at the boys throat. Who are you? Jake. Should we kill him samantha? No, prisoner until further notice. Ok. They dragged him by his feet. I thought you guys were wolves in the tall grass. Im sorry! don't buy it. Please! Ok fine we'll let you up. They unchained him. ok cmon

Jeremy, Jake, and Samantha trudged down the path to the mountain. Finally reaching there Jeremy sighed. Thank goodness. Now getting dark as they had traveled 5 hours after the of the wolves. Jeremy grabbed his fruit ate it and gave some to his friends and pulled out his sleeping bag after starting the fire. Goodnight. Sleep pulled Jeremy under.

As Jeremy woke he woke the others. Time to go hike the mountain. Jeremy put on his backpack and grabbed his sword and looked up. He walked up the narrow passage up the mountain. He looked at Samantha and Jake. This was it. He turned back as he heard a screech. He turned the corner to the wide passage. That's when he seen the a bird. A big bird. The bird spread its gigantic wings. It screeched louder than ever. Give us a break already. Jeremy grabbed his sword and looked to the others. Lets do this.

As the bird attacked with blinding speed, Jeremy hid behind a rock to avoid being swooped away from the mountain. Jake pushed Samantha down and jumped to the other side as the bird swooped at them. Jeremy charged at the bird and as it came at him he jumped and sliced downward at the wing. The bird screeched. He had hurt it for 4 damage. But sadly it had 32 HP. Samantha struck at the beast but instead it hit her for 8 damage. She reacted and hit it for 5 damage.

Jeremy 12/12

Samantha 4/12

Jake 9/9

Bird 28/32

Jeremy got Samantha out if the way and he and Jake ran keeping the bird busy. It could give a great deal of damage but not a lot of speed was there. Jeremy hiding behind a rock and the bird attacking Jake he lunged out and attacked for another 3 damage. Jake attacked the bird as he turned to the bird dealing 2 damage and the bird did not attack.

Jeremy 12/12

Jake 9/9

Samantha 4/12

Bird 23/32

The bird seeing Samantha dived at her but she dodged and the bird smashed into the ground causing a big loss of 8. Jeremy then took his advantage and attacked leaving Jake behind he needed to save him. Jeremy got behind a rock an d messages Jake and Samantha do it as well. They hid before the bird got up. When it did it walked around looking for them. Then out of the corner of his eye. He saw Samantha. The bird saw it to it screeched. The or sarted going slow then Jeremy jumped in front of her and took a small damage of 3 when he hit the ground. Then the bird hovered over him. Then it brought its mighty leg down to destroy him.

As the leg swing down at him it was stopped by a blade. By a player who was not Samantha or Jake. Go up the mountain now! The boy jumped up and attacked with a powerful attack. Jeremy grabbed jake and Samantha and ran. They ran and ran tell they were out of breath. As they heard a screech they seen the boy sheathing his sword and walking up. What week you thinking. All of you. He was almost dead! Now who do think you are if you can fight straight like that. Now go on led the way. Jeremy felt like attacking this player but not yet. Then all of a sudden there was the beast standing at the peak of the mountain. There he is he said as the beast walked back. Oh you guys are going to fight the trodoman beast are you. Well tough luck. With 14 HP that things going to kill you. Well we have to try.