[SP - F2] Beating a Literal Boulder into Submission <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Completed.)

As Beatbox waited for his new sword to be finished he had went off into floor 2 to where he had heard he could find an NPC near the summit of an extremely high mountain on this floor, it wouldn't be too too hard to find, plus he can obtain a skill that he kind of really wanted over time while in this game... <<Martial Arts>>. He had always wanted to use fist fighting for the longest time in this game just in case he can't access his sword at the current moment, it would come in dear handy at a later time. He had continued to walk up the path of the mountain and eventually found the hut in which the NPC lived. "Hello?" he said when he had reached the area, his familiar Ocarina looked around the area with interest on his face. "Oh, I see another player has come to learn the skill..." the NPC said as he stepped outside looking to see at the flashy blonde haired player.

Beatbox had looked over to the NPC that had stepped out from the darkness of his hut and said with a smile "Yeah, I am wanting to learn the skill. I've heard from some player's that I can get it here?". His familiar Ocarina had looked at the NPC sniffing in his direction seeing if he is friendly or not, Beatbox patted the top of his head with a smile to tell him that he is friendly. The NPC looked at Beatbox and laughed "You? You look a little puny to be fighting hand to hand popstar." he said to him as he gave the blonde haired player a pat on the back. Beatbox let out a "Oof." and looked at the NPC "Hey i'm not that puny Muscle head!" he yelled to him with a bit on anger. The NPC looked back down to him and said "Relax, I was only toying with ya. What you need to do is over here, follow me." he said as he walked off into the distance, Beatbox had followed behind and stopped when he did. "One more thing. Stand still." he said as he went to paint whiskers on the player. "U-uh... what is this for?" Beatbox said with confusion. "You can only get the skill if this is on ya. Done! You may begin!" he said with a smile as he took a few steps back away from him. A menu opened up in front of Beatbox for the quest, he accepted it and faced the boulder.

Player Stats of Relevance -

Damage: 1 Base Damage + 6 Familiar Mastery + 1 Athletics = 8 Damage 

ACC: 3

Beatbox had inspected the boulder, he felt the boulder to see how smooth it was... and its about as smooth as he thought it was going to be. Its a good thing that you can't break your bones in this world, otherwise Beatbox would break his hand before he would actually break this boulder. To think that this one boulder is breakable and give a special skill in doing so. He never really find breaking a literal boulder to be necessarily fun, but he wanted a secondary weapon skill to use just in case if he gets bored with One Handed Straight Sword. He looked at the boulder and took a deep breath and proceeded to make a silly fighting stance and swung his fist downward at the boulder. Once he had taken his fist up off of the boulder he had noticed that a dent had appeared on the boulder, with a smile Beatbox had continued to take a deep breath before attacking again.

-----

ID: 69924 - BD: 3+3=6

Beatbox - EN: 53/54 -1 EN

Boulder - HP: 42/50 -8 HP

Beatbox had taken another deep breath and banged his fist once more against the boulder, after his fist made contact with the boulder... he had heard a cracking sound. He looked at his fist again worried that it actually might be his actual hand, but after raising his fist from the actual boulder... he noticed that the boulder had started to crack downward on the boulder. "Sweet Progress!" he thought to himself as he looked at the crack that the boulder had grown onto. He looked back to the NPC and he gave the player a smile "don't stop now! you're making great progress!" he said to him with encouragement. He gave the NPC a smile and looked over to see that his familiar Ocarina had been clawing at the boulder in hopes to deal damage to it along with Beatbox, Beatbox had patted his familiars head and said to him "you're such a monster! get that boulder!" and giggled.

-----

ID: 69925 - BD: 8+3=10(non-critical) 

Beatbox - EN: 53/54 -1 EN / Regen 1 EN

Boulder - HP: 34/50 -8 HP

After watching his familiar claw at the boulder, and patting his familiars head... Ocarina looked back at Beatbox and barked as his tail had started waging, "that's my fighting furball..." he thought to himself with a smile as he patted his familiars head once again. He took a deep breath again and did another silly fighting pose, his familiar barked again and moved away from the area Beatbox was going to hit and barked at him to give him encouragement. Beatbox giggled and smiled and slammed his fist against the boulder in the same spot as before. He hit the same spot and heard another cracking sound from the boulder, he smiled as he knew he was making really amazing progress, the boulder at this point looked like it is half way finished. He took another deep breath and looked to his familiar with another smile, he patted his head and said "I'm making really great progress huh Ocarina?"

-----

ID: 69926 - BD: 3+3=6

Boulder - HP: 26/50 -8 HP

Beatbox had smiled and patted his familiars head once again, as he barked at his master and giving him encouragement, he scratched the bottom of his jaw and went back to concentrating on the task that was at hand. Right now he was in the middle of a quest to get a weapon skill, and what is in between Beatbox from getting that skill is this boulder right in front of him... and all he had to do... was split this boulder in two. He got into another fighting pose again and took another swing on this boulder, he hit the boulder with incredible power and dealt another good chunk of damage to the boulder, he had heard yet again... another cracking sound. He removed his hand from the boulder and inspected the crack that had grew largely... the crack had grew all the way almost to the bottom, it looks like 2 or 3 hits would finish this boulder off.

-----

ID: 69927 - BD: 3+3=6

Boulder - HP: 18/50 -8 HP

After inspecting the boulder some more, the NPC that had been watching him came up behind him and gave him a hefty pat on the back, "You show promise my child! I have seen people attempt this many of times before, but I have seen someone like you deal that much damage before! You show a lot of promise!" he said with a giggle as he took a few steps back again to watch Beatbox with a smile. Beatbox had looked back and he gave the NPC a smile and a wink. He had turned back to the boulder and gave his familiar another pat on the head. He did another silly fighting pose, one that is different from the poses he had done before and he took another deep breath and hit the boulder again with the same amount of power as before, hearing another cracking sound he can see the boulder wanting to separate from each other but cannot since it is still connected in some way.

-----

ID: 69928 - BD: 7+3=10(non-critical)

Boulder - HP: 10/50 -8 HP

Beatbox had taken another deep breath, this task was almost over... he just need maybe one or two more hits on this boulder and it would finally split in two. Beatbox prepared for another attack against the boulder, when he hit the boulder... he didn't know what he had done, but his hand started hurting really really bad and the boulder hadn't changed. He removed his fist quickly from the boulder and hissed in pain. "God d**nit..." he whispered to himself. His familiar Ocarina as caring of his master as ever ran up to him and pawed his chest to see if he was okay. "I'm okay Ocarina... just hit the boulder wrong is all..." he said as he patted and ruffled his familiars hair on his head. He gave his familiar a smile and and went back to the boulder shaking the pain away from his hand that had been disappearing.

-----

ID: 69929 - BD: 1 (NOOOOO!)

Beatbox - EN: 52/54 -2 EN / Regen 1 EN

Boulder - HP: 10/50

Beatbox had shook his hand one more time to get the pain away, the last thing he wanted to do while trying to break this boulder in two is to increase the pain that was in his hand. The pain finally subsided and he took another deep breath as he looked at the place he had been hitting, his familiar had moved back to the spot it had been watching Beatbox attack. Beatbox had finished the breath he had been inhaling and exhaling and he struck the boulder again with the same amount of power he had been doing before hand. He heard a louder crack and he saw that the boulder had almost fully separated in two... all it needs is one more hit. He took another deep breath and looked at the boulder with determination, all he needed to do was one more hit and he had fully completed the quest that was at hand.

-----

ID: 69930 - BD: 5+3=8

Beatbox - EN: 52/54 -1 EN / Regen 1 EN

Boulder - HP: 2/50 -8 HP

Beatbox took one more final breath, he was determined to beat this quest right here right now... he focused and hit the boulder as hard as he possibly could at this current moment. He hit the boulder and the boulder finally split in two and fell to the ground. His familiar jumped off and climbed up to Beatbox's shoulder and licked his face. Beatbox had giggled and pet his body with his hand. He turned around and faced the NPC, the NPC congratulated him and said to the player "Congrats popstar! You now have access to the Martial Arts skill, use it wisely!" he said to him. Beatbox had smiled and patted his shoulder "Will do, good luck on the future players that want to get the skill!" then walked off into the distance and looked at the quest finished menu that displayed in Beatbox's face, he smiled and clicked the accept and closed the menu... he sighed and thought to himself... "what to do now?"

-----

ID: 69931 - BD: 5+3=8

Beatbox - EN: 52/54 -1 EN / Regen 1 EN

Boulder - HP: -6/50 -8 HP

Beatbox had received Martial Arts and 1 SP at end of thread.

Beatbox didn't really know on what to do while waiting, and his new skill needs some more SP before he could actually use it at the moment, so he decided... just get some materials. Beatbox went out to search for some materials out in the distance, he had passed somewhere that had some berry bushes and some tree's that he could inspect, once he had reached the area in which he had found he decided to search the berry bushes for some materials that may be there. He patted his familiars head and said to him "Now now... don't you jump in the bush and eat all the materials again..." he let out a giggle and proceeded to look through the bush in hopes to find some good berries to use, and after a bit of time he had found some pretty good ones and he found something that he could use.

-----

ID: 69970 - LD: 16

Materials Gathered: 1 

After finding some berries that he could use later, he figured to double check the berry bush just in case in he had missed anything of use... Beatbox has been known to look past things and miss out that materials may be there in the first place. After a tad bit of searching once more he found a collection of berries that he could use in one of his recipes in the future. He smiled and patted his familiars head and said to Ocarina "I have finished looking through this bush, have fun and eat well sweetie!". And with that, his familiar Ocarina jumped from his shoulders into the bush to get some berries to eat, because his familiar was rather hungry around this time. Beatbox was feeling rather hungry at the moment too, but he didn't care as much and he kept looking around for some materials. Beatbox had moved onto the next bush to look for some materials.

-----

ID: 69971 - LD: 15

Materials Gathered: 2

Beatbox had headed to the next berry bush while his familiar was in the other one chowing down on some berries that Beatbox had passed out on and he decided to search the bush that was in front of him. After a bit of searching he had come to the conclusion that he is very terrible at finding any form of material. He let out a sigh and figured to not let himself be defeated like this and he decided to try again to look through this bush like his first attempt meant nothing to him. However, he still hadn't found anything. "Maybe I can find something on the other side...?" he said to himself with a sigh. He stood up and walked around to the other side in hopes to find some more than what he had found, sure he had gotten more than normal... but he still needed just a bit more.

-----

ID: 69972 - LD: 4

He decided to keep searching, he wanted to find another material that he could use at a later day... however after a bit of searching again... he still hadn't found anything. He sighed as he didn't find anything yet, however he still decided to search one more time, he wouldn't let this game beat him so easily just like that when it comes to materials. However... he was still rather unsuccessful. He let out another hefty sigh and stood up with a stretch, he looked over to see that there was at least one more bush that he could look through, he eyeballed the other bush his familiar was in and saw that the bush was shaking and he saw his tiny hands taking some berries off the branches. "How cute..." he giggled to himself as he looked back to the bush he still hadn't searched yet... hopefully he could find at least 1 more.

-----

ID: 69974 - LD: 4

Beatbox had searched this bush in hopes to find some more that he could make some tasty treats at a later day, and as he searched and searched for a bit... he had found a couple really really good ones! Beatbox was happy to see that he found some more and he placed them into his inventory and took another deep breath. "Sure... I am happy that I had found some that I can mess around with so far... but finding these materials is just so hard after a while..." he thought to himself as he exhaled. He looked around at the branches where berries had hanged from, he thought about his profession... was it right to him? Sure, he enjoyed making delicious treats, but he doesn't feel like it had been suiting him at the moment... he kind of grew upset at this thought, but... it was the profession that he had chose, he will accept it as it is.

-----

ID: 69975 - LD: 19

Materials Gathered: 3

Beatbox had double checked this berry bush and searched from branch to branch this time around and found some perfect looking berries that he could use later, he carefully removed them from the branches as he didn't want to ruin any of them and carefully put them into his inventory, he found perfect berries and he wanted to make a tasty treat with it. Beatbox after finishing double checking that bush he sat down next to a tree and thought about what profession he would like to have if he wasn't a cook at the moment... "I guess a profession that strikes out to me is Tailor since now many people are Tailors and when people are... they are mostly inactive or always closed..." he sighed "I guess if I had the chance to change my profession I guess I would be a tailor at this point..." he thought to himself as he looked up at the tree had be sitting onto and saw apples.

-----

ID: 69976 - LD: 20

Materials Gathered: 4

Beatbox sighed as he figured to keep looking for materials to keep himself distracted from his thoughts that he had grown onto himself. He climbed the apple tree and roamed from tree branch to tree branch in hopes to find some more apples that he could use later for a tasty treat or drink, however this time around he hadn't been so lucky in finding anything at the moment. He sighed and took a moment and sat on one of the many tree branches and looked off into the distance, he saw many tree's mostly some he had seen in the past year or so... but he loved looking at scenery like this, it distracts him from the world of chaos he had been living in. It has mostly been chaos, meeting new people, fighting along side new players... its awesome at times, but again... we are all trapped here, like mice in a cage.

-----

ID: 69979 - LD: 3

Mice in a cage... the comparison to us in this game to that kind of scared Beatbox for a moment, we are all here trapped against our free will and dying here only brings death to our real selves... and not to mention people are in this world going crazy and killing for fun... nothing about that seems right at all... he sighed and shook off his dark thoughts about this world, there were good things about this world too, like the fact that we all can dress and be ourselves rather be limited in the real world due to money issues... this world couldn't be too bad. He roamed again from tree branch to tree branch in hopes to find some more materials, however in his attempt in doing so... he hadn't found anything other than really bad ones, what a shame... he let out another sigh and forcibly put another smile on his face.

-----

ID: 69980 - LD: 3

Beatbox had realized after looking for some materials for a bit and looking out into the distance, he had forgot about his familiar Ocarina that had been eating some berries, Beatbox had called out to his familiar and Ocarina ran out of the freshly cleaned berry bush and ran up the tree and went over to Beatbox and climbed up onto his shoulder, he smiled at his familiar and patted his head "Had enough to eat buddy?" he asked his familiar with a smile and his familiar barked in a happy tone. Beatbox giggled and went back to search for some materials, after searching around from tree branch to tree branch he had found an apple that look rather delicious. He had picked the apple and inspected it and liked how it looked at the end, Beatbox placed it into his inventory and patted his familiars head one more time.

-----

ID: 69981 - LD: 18

Materials Gathered: 5

After patting his adorable familiars head a bit he had continued to look around for some more materials that he could use, and after a bit of searching he had seen that there was another apple that he could use for a tasty treat. He had picked that apple and inspected it and like how it looked, it looked rather perfect in his opinion. He had smiled and placed it into his inventory, he looked out into the distance and saw that the sun was setting, with an "Eek" he looked at the time and it was getting rather later, "Shoot, I need to get to my store..." he said to himself as he went down to climb down the tree and run off into the distance, it was getting rather dark and he doesn't want to risk fighting anything just to get home. That was something he didn't really want to do at the current moment.

-----

ID: 69982 - LD: 19

Total Materials Gathered: 6