[SP - F1] Testing the New Blade <Completed!>

Beatbox had finally received his new sword "Sharpened Stardom" from Macradon, it had been a while since he had bought a new sword, heck since the last time he had bought new equipment since he had also bought a pair of Gauntlets for his new weapon skill <<Martial Arts>>. He figured to test out this new blade of his since he had nothing much better to do at the moment, plus he needed to get some more Col so that he could buy a home soon... he hated the fact that he had been living in his store just to have a roof over his head, it wasn't that great of a situation to him. Plus he didn't want to risk getting into a quest with a weapon that he didn't like. With that, him and his familiar Ocarina had walked into the plains of floor one to fight against some mob's to test out his new sword and get some col and materials.

It didn't take long for Beatbox to head into the fields and find a group of Boars that he could take down, he whistled at the group and caught their attention. He prepared his sword and smiled at all four Boars "Come at me piles of bacon, looks like i'm eating steak tonight..." he said with an evil grin and a giggle as all four boars started to charge the blonde haired pop star. All four boars one by one tried to hit against the player and yet all of them had been too slow and Beatbox had moved easily out of the way. Beatbox smiled and struck all of them with a AoE attack on all of them, after one hit a lot of health had been removed from them and he had saw that they we're bleeding and paralyzed. Beatbox looked at the damage he had done and he let out a smile, he liked his progress he had been making in the game.

-----

ID: 70018 - BD: 10 - MD: 3-3=1

Sword Art Used: Vertical Square (Damage: 11+1+2=14*4=56)

Beatbox - HP: 575/575 / EN: 48/56 (-8 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: 244/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2)

Boar 2 - HP: 244/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2)

Boar 3 - HP: 244/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2)

Boar 4 - HP: 244/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleeding 2/2)

Beatbox stood there as he drew his sword to all of the Boar's faces, the Boar's couldn't move, they were all paralyzed and all they could do is watch as Beatbox would attack them. Beatbox looked at all of them with a smile and saw their HP drop even further due to the Bleed effects on his new sword, he found his new found power to be rather encouraging. He found that his power had grown even further in this world, and he was making huge progress. However he didn't feel invincible, he knew that he would still struggle against most of the bosses in the quest's in this game... however he could still hit them rather pretty hard. Beatbox shook off his thoughts and went back to attacking the boar's however, he had failed and he tripped over his own foot, causing him to fall to the ground. He peeled his face back up from the ground and saw that the paralyze effect had wore off. "Uh oh." he said to himself as the boars stood up with bright red eyes.

-----

ID: 70019 - BD: 1 (Sigh...)

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Beatbox - HP: 575/575 / EN: 47/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -2 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: 220/300 -24 (Bleeding 1/2)

Boar 2 - HP: 220/300 -24 (Bleeding 1/2)

Boar 3 - HP: 220/300 -24 (Bleeding 1/2)

Boar 4 - HP: 220/300 -24 (Bleeding 1/2)

Beatbox had quickly gotten up from the ground quickly as the Boar's looked at the blonde haired player with rage, one by one they tried to strike down the player that had been damaging them and paralyzing them, however... Beatbox easily moved out of the way because they we're just way too slow. Beatbox took a deep breath after dodging all four of their attempts and he prepared yet another AoE attack on all of them, and it struck them all one by one dealing a impressive amount of damage combined with the bleeding effect. However Beatbox didn't strike them well enough to deal another Bleed effect on them nor a paralyze effect. Once he had leaped back away from them their bleeding effect had ended. He sighed and thought to himself for a bit "Looks like I have to work to paralyze and bleed them..." he let out another sigh and prepared another attack. 

-----

ID: 70020 - BD: 2+1+3=6 (Concentration Used.) - MD: 4-3=1

Sword Art Used:  Vertical Square (Damage: 11+1=12*4=48)

Beatbox - HP: 575/575 / EN: 40/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -8 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: 148/300 -72 (Bleeding 0/2)

Boar 2 - HP: 148/300 -72 (Bleeding 0/2)

Boar 3 - HP: 148/300 -72 (Bleeding 0/2)

Boar 4 - HP: 148/300 -72 (Bleeding 0/2)

Beatbox had tried to attack them another time against all of them, however Beatbox had poorly attacked them and he didn't hit anyone to start the combo. Beatbox had shook his head and let out a sigh "Come on James... stop slacking off, this is combat, stop letting your growth in power distract you from attacking all of them..." he thought to himself as he dodged barely one by one the boar's attempts to attack back. He inhaled and exhaled as that was extremely close in hitting him. His familiar Ocarina was on top of his head growling and barking at all of the boar's that had been trying to attack the duo. Beatbox looked up to his familiar that was on his head and he let out a smile "It's nice to see that at least somebody cares about me in this games... even if you are just lines of coding..." he thought to himself with a giggle.

-----

ID: 70021 - BD: 2+3=5 (Sigh...) - MD: 8-3=5

Sword Art Used:  Failed Attempt

Beatbox - HP: 575/575 / EN: 39/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -2 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: 148/300 

Boar 2 - HP: 148/300 

Boar 3 - HP: 148/300 

Boar 4 - HP: 148/300 

Beatbox after smiling turned to a worried look as all four of the boar's squealed and started charging the blonde haired player with such speed, "Holy-" he said before being hit by one, then the next... then the next... then the last, dealing a good amount of damage to the player. He looked at all four of the boars with an angered look and started to attack all of them with another AoE combo hitting all four of them with a good amount of damage to all of them, however... he still hadn't gotten the bleed or paralyze effect on any of them, with a grin he sighed and took a leap back as he brushed the side of his arm with his head. He smiled and took a deep breath "Well well... it looks like you finally got me... but you'll need more than that to take me down!" he exclaimed with a confident yell at them. He looked at them with a smile, he knew he could easily take them all down fairly easily.

-----

ID: 70022 - BD: 3+3=6 - MD: 10

Sword Art Used: Vertical Square  (Damage: 11+1=12*4=48)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 32/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -8 Energy) -36

Boar 1 - HP: 100/300 -48

Boar 2 - HP: 100/300 -48

Boar 3 - HP: 100/300 -48

Boar 4 - HP: 100/300 -48

Beatbox had let out his deep breath as all four of them attempted to try to attack him once more, he dodged out of the way boar by boar and he had prepared and let out another AoE attack on all four of them. The AoE effect had hit all four of them with such power and sting that they dropped to the ground paralyzed and bleeding. Beatbox smiled as he knew that the bleeding effect would eventually kill them, it was inevitable to their death, he giggled a bit and walked over to one of them and smiled "Look's like you all have lost..." he said confidently, before removing his face from the boars as it snorted in his face. He looked down with a grin and looked around to the other three and giggled. "You're all going to make a good lunch or dinner..." he said with an evil grin and he let out a laugh, somehow this felt good in a way.

-----

ID: 70023 - BD: 10 - MD: 5-3=2

Sword Art Used: Vertical Square  (Damage: 11+1+2=14*4=56)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 25/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -8 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: 44/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleed 2/2)

Boar 2 - HP: 44/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleed 2/2)

Boar 3 - HP: 44/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleed 2/2)

Boar 4 - HP: 44/300 -56 (Paralyzed - Bleed 2/2)

Beatbox however did not want to watch them slowly die like that, he still had somewhat of a heart to end them off instead of watching them suffer and slowly die. Beatbox had prepared a weaker AoE to end them off combined with the bleed effects, Beatbox unleashed the AoE he had been preparing and he hit all four of them, they all let out a squeal and they all perished due to the bleeding effects. A menu appeared in front of Beatbox to his victory and it showed a really good amount of Col and Materials. With a smile, Beatbox clicked the "accept all" button and let out a sigh. He looked at his energy and he saw that he was running fairly low on energy, but he still had enough to take down one more mob, so he went out to find a single mob by its loan some to kill.

-----

ID: 70024 - BD: 9 - LD: 20 (Whoo! :D)

Sword Art Used: Rage Spike  (Damage: 11+1+1=13*2=26)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 22/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -4 Energy)

Boar 1 - HP: -6/300 -50 (Bleed 1/2)

Boar 2 - HP: -6/300 -50 (Bleed 1/2)

Boar 3 - HP: -6/300 -50 (Bleed 1/2)

Boar 4 - HP: -6/300 -50 (Bleed 1/2)

Loot Gained: 6000 Col - 8 Materials

It didn't take too too long for Beatbox to find a boar that was by its loan some, it was rather simple matter of fact. Beatbox giggled and ran up to it and swung his sword in a combo on the Boar that formed a star on impact, however after the combo was finished the paralyze effect and bleed effect did not kick into effect... "Looks like that I have to hit them at just the right time to get the effects... how quaint of game mechanics..." he thought to himself as he looked at the boar with a grin. The boar snorted in Beatbox's face and tried to ram him away, however Beatbox had moved out of the way from its attacks and he smiled at the boar. "You're lucky you can't ruin my clothing, otherwise I would be sooooo upset at you all by now..." he said to him with a laugh as he prepared his next attack and prepared to dodge the Boar's next attack.

-----

ID: 70025 - BD: 7+3=10 - MD: 3-3=1 

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence  (Damage: 11+1=12*6=72)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 17/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -6 Energy)

Boar - HP: 228/300 -72

The boar had came in fast, he was coming in with vengeance and to ruthlessly attack the player. However Beatbox had just enough time to get out of the way of the boar's attempt to strike against him. Beatbox exhaled as he moved out of the way just in time... he looked at the Boar and said to it with a smile "Gotcha." with a smirk he ran up to it and performed the same combo against the boar, hit after hit... combo after combo in the form of a star... it fascinated him somehow. But after the combo was finished he leaped back away from the boar and looked at his energy... it was running very very low... he shook his head and thought to himself "Hopefully two more hits will finish it off... however, it'll probably get rid of the rest of my energy is the issue... hopefully I'll have enough though... come on Bleed effect's... kick in please..." he begged in his mind.

-----

ID: 70026 - BD: 4+3=7 - MD: 8-3=5 

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence  (Damage: 11+1=12*6=72)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 12/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -6 Energy)

Boar - HP: 156/300 -72

Beatbox had carefully watched the boar's movements, the last thing that Beatbox wants is for a single boar to hit him about 500 times and kill him, even though its very unlikely... there is that very very small chance that it might. Beatbox giggled at that thought and saw that the boar had started to charge against Beatbox, however he quickly moved out of the way of the boar's attack fairly easily. However when Beatbox swung his weapon, he did it so sloppily that the boar easily moved out of the way, with a grin Beatbox thought to himself with a disappointed look "Way to go James... you got sloppy... see what happens?" he shook his head and let out a large sigh. He looked back at the Boar with evil eyes and he wanted that annoying piece of bacon killed, he felt like he was wasting the majority of his time right now.

-----

ID: 70027 - BD: 1 (...why me.) - MD: 2-3=1 

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 11/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -2 Energy)

Boar - HP: 156/300

The boar he had been staring at had decided to start charging at Beatbox, however its movements where too sloppy and it messed up its momentum and dodging it was one of the easiest dodges he has ever performed. Beatbox in return retaliated with the same sword art he had been using in the past who knows how many times he did it against it. Hit after hit... combo after combo... he finished and admired the star design that it showed before it disappeared. He took a leap back away from the boar and looked at its health and how much damage he did... "There's no way I can beat him in the next hit unless I manage to get the bleed effect... this maybe extremely bad for me..." he thought to himself as he was breathing trying to get as much energy as he possibly can get.

-----

ID: 70034 - BD: 8+3=10 (noncritical) - MD: 1 

Sword Art Used:  Star Quint Prominence  (Damage: 11+1=12*6=72)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 6/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -6 Energy)

Boar - HP: 84/300 -72

The boar stood up one more final time to strike against the player, with bright red eyes and a squeal, the boar started to charge against the player and! ...he missed, Beatbox dodged out of the way and performed the same combo on the boar at juuuust the right spot dealing critical damage, ending its life. Beatbox was shocked that it actually died to that hit, his assumption was that he had hit the boar for the exact amount of HP it had left. However when the rewards menu opened he was rather disappointed, all he got was a material that comes standard by killing any mob nowadays. Beatbox let out a small sigh and noticed that his health bar was running extremely thin, he let out another sigh as he figured to just go out material hunting at this point. He put his sword back into inventory and went off to find some materials.

-----

ID: 70040 - BD: 10 - MD: 5-3=2 - LD: 10 (Awh... dang it xD)

Sword Art Used:  Star Quint Prominence  (Damage: 11+1+2=14*6=84)

Beatbox - HP: 539/575 / EN: 1/56 (Regen 1 Energy / -6 Energy)

Boar - HP: 0/300 -84

Loot Gained: 6000 Col - 9 Materials

Beatbox headed out to an area to where he could search for some materials after the failure of not getting anything but a material from his last battle, that kind of disappointed him a tad bit. He found the area in which he could search for some materials and without much other time, he went directly into searching for materials. He searched and searched but no avail, he hadn't found anything of use at the moment. He remembered something in this instance that had been bugging him for the longest time... that messed up smile he displayed at one point... he was hoping that he wouldn't remember that messed up smile that he had displayed... he just wanted to forget about it. He shook his head violently in hopes to forget that god awful smile he had. "Come on James... move on from it... you're not as bad of a person than you think you are... people like you... you're Aincrad's biggest star! Don't think you're a monster for a minute..." he thought to himself for self-motivation.

-----

ID: 70048 - LD: 5

Loot: 6000 Col - 9 Materials

Beatbox continuously kept shaking his head in hopes to get the thought of that messed up smile out of his memory... he doesn't want to remember it at all. But he still couldn't get the darned though out of his mind, no matter how hard he had tried. Beatbox attempted to at least try to forget it through trying to find some materials, he thought if he put his mind into it... he thought that he would eventually forget that memory. However through searching for some materials not only did he not find any materials... but he didn't forget that messed up smile. Beatbox dropped the ground with his familiar worrying next to him with his eyes shaking due to the memory... "I'm not a monster... I'm not a monster... I'm not a monster..." he kept thinking to himself in hopes to calm him down... however, he seems to be failing at keeping himself happy at this current moment, a lot of things was going wrong for the blonde haired player.

-----

ID: 70049 - LD: 14

Beatbox took deep breaths... he couldn't believe the display he had shown... he seems to forget about it whenever he is in combat... but... when he's anywhere else... he seems to remember that messed up smile. He shook his head violently and kept telling to himself in his head "I'm not a monster... I'm not a monster... I am not a god d*** monster...". His familiar Ocarina looked up to him with sad eyes and pawed his face, Beatbox looked at his familiar with a slight smile and patted his head saying "Everything is going to be fine Ocarina, I just am having some bad memories is all buddy..." he then stood up and took a deep breath. "Just try not to think about it James... there are more important issues of the matter... I can't be upset about the same memory forever..." he thought to himself as he went back out to search for some materials, however he found anything but that... he found the opposite, absolutely none around.

-----

ID: 70060 - LD: 1

However he didn't let him get beat like this so easily... he was going to keep looking for some materials so he could use later... however after looking around for just a bit more he hadn't found anything. He let out a sigh and figured to think about other people at this moment... he didn't know why, at least it was better than that messed up smile he had grown to. "Its been forever since we all have entered this death game... now look where I am, stuck thinking about how much of a monster or good person that I am... and I wish I could be like the others that seem that they have found and accepted who they are... I wish I could find myself like they did..." he sighed and continued to think to himself for a bit. "Better yet... I went through two breakups while I was here... and that kinda sucks... but hey, it happens to the best of us... as I imagine..." he thought to himself as he went around looking for some materials.

-----

ID: 70062 - LD: 2 (My luck always is terrible in this case...)

"Then again everyone seems to have their couple and they seem to be really happy with them! Teayre has Calrex... Itzal has Kasier... Arc has Birdie... and I have... dreams I guess..." he thought to himself as he looked down in disappointment to himself. "Am I doing something wrong...? Am I too attached...?" he questioned himself as he shook his head again. "Stop think about yourself that way... I am better than that... and I should know f***ing better..." he sighed and continued to look around for some more materials, and with his terrible luck... he actually found an actual material! He happily took it and placed it into his inventory. He looked up to the sunlight in the trees and smiled, "Things have to get better eventually right? I can't stay sad forever... there's a lot to see in this virtual world..." he looked down to his hand and made a fist "...and I am going to see everything there is to see!"

-----

ID: 70063 - LD: 17 +1 Materials

Loot: 6000 Col - 10 Materials

With his newly found confidence he ran out in hopes to continue to find some more materials... unfortunately... he hadn't found anything at the current moment. He sighed and laughed to himself "Well... you can't be successful every time..." he thought to himself with a laugh, he leaned back and fell backwards onto the ground looking up into the sky. He smiled and laughed once again as Ocarina climbed on top Beatbox looking down on his face, Beatbox moved his hand to pet his familiar on his fluffy head. "Don't worry Ocarina, I am just laying down for a bit, I am okay..." he giggled to his familiar. He looked up at the sky and thought to himself "We're only at floor 18, we have a lot of floors to go before the end... we might as well enjoy one another and enjoy the scenery that we can get while we are here... its just not worth being stressed all the time... I guess that's also why I dress like this... just to give me a reason to smile." he giggled as he was following his dreams.

-----

ID: 70064 - LD: 3

Beatbox smiled and let out a hum as he stood up to search for a material one more time, however his luck had been absolutely terrible recently... he has a much much better chance at getting materials fighting than he does actually trying to find them, and to him that kind of sucked. But he shook off those thoughts and he figured to just call it a night and head on back home. He whistled for his familiar to come, and his familiar obeyed and climbed onto his shoulder and licked his cheek. He smiled and patted his head "It's nice to have a companion along this journey... and at least this little booger can provide me with a little stat bonus too!" he thought to himself with a wide smile as he walked forward back to the town of beginnings to his shop to get some good nights rest... he couldn't wait to get a home.

-----

ID: 70065 - LD: 4