[PP-F3] Never Miss a Beat <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Completed)

Birdie couldn't help but smile, Beat's mention of considering her a sister-like figure bringing a faint redness to her cheeks. It was heartwarming to know she meant as much to him, validation that she was at least able to help him out in a tough situation. Returning the hug, she spoke up shortly after. "I'm always one message away if you need me, Beat."

Assured that the gloomy atmosphere had passed, they could focus on the quest's final objective; secure a material from the 'field boss'. Birdie gazed towards the entrance of the boss room, looking sidelong once Beatbox spoke. "Mhm," she nodded, raising her weapon as she stepped cautiously onwards.

Confused, Birdie lowered her blade at the sight of their 'enemy'. "This looks just like those monsters we thought out there?" What was supposed to be a boss fight ended up being a weaker version of the mobs outside the arena, albeit more aggressive than the lesser beings. The dark elf sprung to life and immediately held its sword pointed for Birdie, causing her to swing her weapon and greet the boss with a swift end.

The fight was over before it really began. She blinked, one hand stowing away her sword whilst the other accepted the quest item. "A-alright then... I guess we just head back?"

And with that, the two made way for the same village they'd left not hours before, leaving the quest material in the hands of a master blacksmith. Short work was made of the quest reward and after claiming her prize, Birdie gave a sigh. One quest down... many more to go.

ID# 71743
BD: 8 Hit
MB: -

Birdie: 460/460 HP (38/46 EN) ~ Activated <<Blast>> sword art ~ 6*2=12 AoE damage.

Dark Elf: 0/12 HP <<Gained 1 Leather>>

Birdie's loot:

1 Leather <<Quest item>>
4 Materials <<Tier 1>>

~~~

Thread completed!

Birdie: +2 SP, +200 Col, +4 T1 Materials
Beatbox: +2 SP, +200 Col, +4 T1 Materials

Edited by Birdie