[PP-NK-F1] Back in action (Ardolf, Wolfie)

Wolfie looked around the now almost empty tavern, his hood covering his face a sign to stay away. Feeling calmer because of the lack of people but still on guard. He observed the NPC bartender with an intrigued curiosity. “I wonder if they have thoughts and/or feelings.” He thought to himself, “Are they all code and predictable or is there some greater form of psudo-consciousness that lies behind those faces?” He sat and pondered this for a moment as the bartender made the martini that Wolfie ordered. It was interesting to think that even though this game had been programed by primarily one person, there were no bug or glitches to be found. Wolfie shrugged and began to talk out loud to no one “What is it that distinguishes that which has life, and that which doesn’t? Why is it that we consider things that we haven’t a clue about to be dead and those we think we know to be alive? Why do people call others dead inside when that cannot be farther from the truth? No one can be dead inside and yet still living, only can they be closed, cold, and uncaring when referred to in this way.”

@Ardolf

Edited by Wolfie

Ardolf walked into the quiet tavern after shortly arriving here as he looked around and noticed the lack of people as he shrugged his shoulders before waking up to the bar. 'At least there will hardly be anyone to bother me.' Ardolf said to himself as he sat down and then looked up at the bartender and order a beer. As the bartender fixed his beer, Ardolf spots a guy and gets up and sits beside him. "Hey, do you know any spots to earn some quick col?" Shortly after, the bartender came back with his bear as he looked at the mysterious person as he try to figure him out. "Judging by the way you look, something may be troubling you. Do you want to talk about it?" Ardolf said as he rubbed his finger over the glass as he waits for some kind of response.

Edited by Ardolf

As the man approached him, Wolfie shut his mouth and listened to the man as he ordered a beer. The man started to speak to him, though Wolfie didn’t move his head to look at the man. “The best way to get col is to fight, if you stay on the outskirts of the safe zone, then maybe you won’t die.” Wolfie said, his voice a low gravelly rumble. He was unsure of what this man wanted or if he was just attempting to make conversation. “One glass of Three Wise Men,” Wolfie asked the bartender before returning to the questions this man had asked him. “I have a lot that… What’d you call it? Troubling me? I guess you could say that. I had lived more life than most people when I had turned seven. From there I gained more experiences then those that have one hundred years. So, yes, I have things that trouble me. And I doubt you would be able to help me, even if I did tell you what it was”

@Ardolf

Edited by Wolfie