[OP-F3] Prairie Flowers and Meetings.

Weaving through the grass that swayed high above my head in the wind with the molten gold setting sun at my back, I raked the ground with my searching gaze, still with no luck. At this rate, I'll never find one before the sun sets! I groaned inwardly, not happy to have to spend another day at the inn. Quickly losing myself to my inner thoughts, I didn't notice the dip in the ground until my foot slipped on the edge of the ditch. Yelping in surprise, I tumbled down the slope, the wild grass scratching any uncovered skin, until I crashed into a boulder. Opening my eyes, I glanced at my heath bar and decided that the damage was quite minimal. I sat up and took in my surroundings, then blinked in astonishment. Just a few feet away from me was the flower I'd been seeking. 'So they did incorporate my favourite flower in the game.' Hesitantly, I reached out and plucked the eighteen inch* Prairie gentian**. I glanced up at the now starlit sky, waiting for the moon to rise whilst crawling back into the alcove in my mind.

*18 inches = 45.72 centimeters.

prar+gentian2.JPG

Krosis, slowly walking and listening to the nature around him was suddenly interrupted by a loud thud. Krosis turn to see a player who seemed to be of the same age as him slip and roll into a boulder. Krosis stood there in aue as she got up and stood there gazing at something as if she had been looking for it for along time, As krosis was in aue he forgot she got hurt.

He then left to go see if the girl was ok and if she needed any healing. When he got there she was still looking at the flower in amazement. Krosis then said "Excuse me miss, but are you ok?"."I saw slip and fall into that boulder, it looked like it hurt?".

Miaki was wrapped up in reading from a small leather-bound book that contained lore to Sword Art Online. Since getting trapped in this game, Miaki's love for reading started to return with the absence of having to read college textbooks constantly. He was brought out of being in his own little world by the sound of a yelp and a thump heard from right behind him. He didn't think much of it until he heard to voices talking practically right behind him. Miaki adjusted his silver wire-rimmed glasses, closed the book and stood up. The sky was growing darker and reading was becoming rather difficult even by his standards, preferring the night over the day.

His light brown trench coat flapped behind him as he walked around the boulder. "Evening." He said, tipping his light brown fedora. "I'm Miaki. I couldn't help but hear you two over here while I was reading."

Miaki eyed the offered tea for a moment and shook his head. "I'll pass thanks." Miaki opened his GUI and brought up his inventory. He scrolled around for a moment and found what he was looking for; <>. He selected the item and the small metal flask shimmered into existence in his hand. Miaki opened the cap and took a swig. He raised the flask up in display.

"I've got this here." He said taking another swig. "Wow. It took me a bit longer to piece things together. DId you hurt yourself when you tumbled a few minutes ago Sinon?"

(OOC: @Sinon: Don't worry. Long as you keep that hatred toward one-lining and avoid it as much as possibly, you'll be fine.)

I shook my head at Krosis, signaling I didn't want the tea either. Glancing at Miaki, I made a quick decision to speak yet again. "No. I'm alright," I chimed. Lowering my gaze to the flower in my hands, I realized that I should put the bloom in my inventory. Touching the air above it, I did just that and watched it disappear into the air.

(OOC: Ha, thank you Miaki.)

Edwyn was out for a run, doing various exercises and maneuvers, working on improving his speed and agility. He had been out of town all afternoon and it was growing dark. As he turned to head back the way he had come, he saw a girl in the distance. She was walking through the prairie grass with her head down, he couldn't tell if she was looking for something or if she was crying, or something else entirely. As he watched he saw her trip and tumble down a slope that was out of his sight. He put on a burst of speed and reached the spot where she had fallen after a short amount of time. As he looked down, he saw three people standing next to a boulder, one was the girl he had seen, another was a young man, and the last was a face he knew well. "Miaki! How goes it my friend?" Edwyn called out as he headed down the slope towards them.