[PP-NK-F1] Use

The first floor. Many people believed that this was where he belonged. Maybe they were right. but he was able to travel up to the seventh floor, and now he was out alive. Many say that his level is far too low for the game. Maybe they were right. But why should he take an interest in such things? He was in the safe zone of the first floor, and it felt way below him. On the upper floors were players that one would like to meet, ones that tend to be of a good assist. Most of them ended up being on his friends list, which was a safe feeling to have since he would rather not end up meeting them and their blade. On top of they, they supplied him with a decent amount of Col, so his equipment can be made for him and he no longer had to let them carry him through a task. It was a sweet treat for him, and now he can be back on the first floor in the safe zone, knowing that he could walk out and not have a single amount of fear injected in him. The feeling was bliss for sure.

Wolfie sat meditating, eyes closed and mind open. The world went on around him, the city bustled. He sat on the edge of the city, his mind clear. He could hear every movement that was made around him, he was at peace for the time being “to often you sit in your own mind, yelling at yourself, at least here I can be calm, not worry about the world around me. I can choose to let life pass me by” and so he did, it was a good pass time in his eyes, letting everything happen without his influence. Normally he would go and observer people,  psychoanalyze them, learn what makes them tick.  Though he decided to stop doing that after his last panic attack. “You should have known that would happen” He thought to himself “You know you have a weak mind when there are that many people, none of which you can trust. You need to realize that you are no different than you were when you started: weak minded, weak willed, in able to do things, cynical. Nothing will change that no matter how hard you try.”

@Sey

Edited by Wolfie

It would not take him too long to find another player with a green crystal above their head, showing that they were on good terms with all of the other players in the game. With this, he would end up tilting his head to the side as he approached the lone player, noticing that they seemed to be zoning out of reality. If they were dreaming, they might as well be having a wonderful fantasy. With this, he would approach them, noticing their clothes being that similar to his, beginner. Sey still had beginners equipment at the end of the day, the only thing different was his armor, which provided him with a bit of damage mitigation, but nothing too special for him at the end of the day. "Hey man, you need anything?" Sey offered, knowing what it was like to be a starting player. He was barely able to scrap up the 10 col needed to stay for a night at an inn. Maybe this other character might need it as well.

@Wolfie

It seemed someone had walked over to Wolfie. His face shrouded by his hood, he wasn’t too concerned. “No, I am alright. Thank you.” His said his voice in its normal low rumble, gravelly and with an amount of dominance. “Did you need something?” He asked the man, though Wolfie still hadn’t opened his Hetereochromatic eyes yet, his mind began to shift focus to things of the past. It worried him what part of the treasure chest he may open if he were to dwell on it too long, though he couldn’t bring himself to think about anything else. “Oh, Abigale, I wish I still had you by my side” He thought, “At least then I would have someone to rely on, someone who cared about me and would never leave me…. I hope you are okay out there.” He wasn’t sure how his pet was, all alone the dog had never been one to wander far and she was never dominant enough to do much for herself after he found her.

@Sey

"Eh, not quite yet. I just recognize the gear that you are wearing." Sey would reply in turn to the man in front of him. He'd open up his HUD screen to reveal his inventory, his starter spear in it before summoning it to his grip. With this, he would flip the weapon upwards down, then lean his weight down forwards onto the safe side of the spear so that he would lean all his weight on it. "Times are tough without a bit of col. Sure I can't treat ya to anything? Can't quite buy new equipment, but a roof above your head is 10 Col a night. Monsters are rather dangerous anyways." He would explain before tilting his head to the side. What a strange man. Still however, he wanted to learn about him and what kind of person he was, what with him constantly staring off into space every half a second. He would await and answer with peace in his mind, not quite missing anything. His new life had been embraced.

@Wolfie

Wolfie stood finally, in one swift motion. His hood falling onto his shoulders to reveal his Heterochromatic eyes and wolfish grey hair. He look the man up and down before locking on his eyes. Wolfies own eyes seemed to be balanced, the light equal behind both his red and gold eyes. He had a rather dominant demeanor and knew how to stand to emphasize it. “I have enough Col to get by. I am not worried about my equipment. Equipment is temporary, Skills are permanent. I would however enjoy some company as I go and farm for sp and kill mobs. If you want to join me, I wouldn’t mind.” Wolfies low gravelly voice was calm, still dominant but calm. He seemed almost vacant in action and speech. Yet, at the same time he seemed very much there and able. “How do you play, If you don’t mind me asking?”

@Sey

"Consider it done then. As for my form of "style", I assume you mean build. I guess... I'm not one of the four default ones. I'm my own, a balance lets say. I plan to do all sorts of things, leaving no corners uncut, but not quite mastering them either." With that, he agreed to help him with the mobs. Honestly, he was not quite sure if he can handle them, considering his own equipment so far. Unless they were the mobs that give no loot, which he probably did not expect this character to want, then it probably will be that of higher health. This person might get killed... But if he was so sure that he could handle it... "I can't guarantee your safety, considering how I'm still a newer player myself. But I can provide some shield for you in the meantime. If you are okay with that, tell me when you are ready and we can embark." He was able to put a little more faith in players of lower levels. They can't quite kill him if their equipment was that of a new player, so there was not much to fear.

@Wolfie

With the they were off, Wolfie took no time to wait, he dashed. For a heavy Armour tank, he was surprisingly light on his feet and very fast.  He knew he was and was interested to see if this man could keep up with his pace. “I wonder how he thinks, what are his motives? No one is nice without reason. So what is his?” Wolfies run turned into a sort of leap. The world flew by him but he knew his mind was fast enough to allow him to dodge anything that he may run into. Once he arrived at an open field he stopped and waited for the man, unsure of how far behind him the man was. “That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange eons, even death may die.” He said quoting H.P. Lovecraft as he sat and waited. It didn’t take long for him to begin pondering this line, it had always intrigued him. It had so much meaning and yet none at all.

@Sey

The man decided to take a running pace towards the safe zone without a warning, seems like an excited one. Considering this, he would place his free left hand inside of his pocket as he would take a casual walk towards the edge of the village, which was where the other player would be waiting. Sey himself wanted to keep things chill. So with this, he would continue to make his way towards the edge before seeing the other familiar player. "Well, lead the way then captain." The Snowy-haired player would tell him, since the other player seemed to want to take the lead. Not even so much as a warning had been given to follow the player, but Sey knew his way around the first floor like the back of his hand. He had exceptional navigation skills, at least he liked to think so. With his Assault spear in his grip, he prepared for combat, keeping his skills active as he prepared to go to combat.

@Wolfie

Edited by Sey

As the man approached, Wolfie readied his Mace. It wasn’t too long after that when they heard a loud grunt. A boar cam rushing around a tree, it was fast but Wolfie was faster. He ran at the board full speed and slammed his mace down onto it, knowing that in real life there would have been a loud Crack of breaking bomes. He was reminded of that fateful day that truly set his life on the course it was. He filled with blood lust as the light behind his eyes shifter from balanced to red. He jumped back as the boar fell to the ground. It was now the man’s turn, so he was anxious to see what happened next. “I wonder how well this man fights, what is his method? What are his strengths? What are his weaknesses?” watching as the man got ready, Wolfie thought these things to himself “I wonder what drives this man forward”

@Sey

Wolfie 40/40Hp | 1 Dmg | 4 Energy | 3 MIT | Hate: 2

Sey 200/200HP | 3 Dmg | 20 Energy | 9 Mit | Hate: 0

Boar 37/40HP | 3 Dmg

Dice

Spoiler

ID #: 71245

Battle: 10 <Crit Success> (1+2=3dmg)

Mob: 1 <Crit Fail>

Edited by Wolfie

It seemed like a fairly simple enemy at first, but one must be careful when they approach an enemy that has loot. If they do, they also have half of the health of the one that has the most leveled up person among them. In this case, based one what he saw, he would be able to handle it easily since it did not look like the type of enemy to drop loot. Placing his spear up, he would prepare for it as it would charge for him recklessly. Naturally, it would miss as Sey would step over to the side with a half smile on his face, confident in himself being able to avoid the attack, but no openings were left for him to quite counter it. Placing his left hand on his hip, he would tilt his head to the side to see how the other player would react to the enemy. It did not seem like a hard enemy, but any simple enemy can kill any players. Even Sey could die, since his order on equipment was still yet on hold.

Wolfie 40/40Hp | 1 Dmg | 4 Energy | 3 MIT 

Sey 200/200Hp l 3 Dmg l 20 Energy l 9 MIT

ID: 71247

BD: 2

MD: 4

Boar 37/ 40 |

Edited by Sey

The boar was unhappy, getting up, Wolfie smashed it again with his mace, his goal to give it no time to get up. Unfortunately he failed, he let his guard down for a split second. The boar charged him. Knocking Wolfie into a tree. Wolfie yelled profanities allowed on inpact. “So that’s how you want to play?” Wolfie said, his voice a hellish growl dripping with bloodlust. The light behind his eyes shifted to the red side. “ I promise that I will end you, you will die and it will be slow” his face contorted into a maniacal grin as he relived the feelings of killing from his past. The boar shifted, in his mind, into the man who hurt Abigale. “I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER, I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!!” Wolfie yelled this, as if he was a war veteran suffering an episode of PTSD… which, in a sense, he was.

@Sey

Wolfie 38/40Hp | 1 Dmg | 4 Energy | 3 MIT  Hate: 3

Sey 200/200Hp l 3 Dmg l 20 Energy l 9 MIT Hate: 0

Boar 36/40HP | 3Dmg

Dice

Spoiler

ID#: 71281

Battle: 8 (Success) [1 Dmg]

Mob: 10 (Crit Success) [5 Dmg - 3 MIT = 2 Dmg to Wolfie]

Edited by Wolfie

Well, this player with the boar seemed to have about as much chill as one might expect from a new player. That indeed was sarcasm. There was not a single bit of chill in his movements, being slammed into a tree, then screaming at the enemy that did not exist. Well, the hate seems to be directed towards the wrong direction as Sey would quickly jump into the battle, confident smile on his face as he would trigger one of his Sword Arts, Maiming Blow. In doing so, his assault spear would be covered in light blue light as he would make his way over to the little piggy. Once he goes within weapon range, he would aim to pierce the long legs of the NPC thrice, aiming to cause the back of the kneecaps a lot of damage and hopefully keep it still like promised. "Gotcha, little piggy!" The snow-haired player would taunt as he launched the boar off of it's feet, causing it to roll to the side as a red "Critical" would appear above it's head. What more? It was jolting as well, showing that it was not quite able to retaliate for a little bit either.

Wolfie 38/40Hp | 1 Dmg | 4 Energy | 3 MIT  Hate: 3

Sey 200/200Hp l 3 Dmg l 14 Energy l 9 MIT Hate: 2

Sword Art: Triple Barrage (3x1) x (3+2) = 15 DMG

Triple Barrage - 3x1 - Stun - (6 Energy) - A mid-tier sword art that targets the opponent's vitals.

Boar 21/40HP | 3Dmg (Stunned 1 Turn)

Dice Roll

ID: 71310

BD: 10 (Critical)

MD: 1 (HA!)

Edited by Sey

Wolfie forgot there was someone else there, he had become and animal. He saw everything that happened to him over the years, he ran at the boar and smacked it with his mace like he did the man to the man that killed Samantha, only he did that with a wooden plank. It was clear that there was something wrong. It was clear that he wasn’t in the reality that they reside in. There was something different, something off. “HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT. YOU WILL GET WHAT’S COMING TO YOU. MAY THE GREAT CTHULHU, THE SLEEPING LORD, EAT YOUR SOUL AND DEVOUR YOUR SANITY FOR ETURNITY!” He was breathing abnormally heavily, he seemed to be unable to stop himself, unable to control himself. As if it wasn’t him, and yet it was. He saw that man, he wanted him dead. It was the same man who tormented Samantha the same man who killed his parents. How dare he roam this world? Was it no so, that he should deserve to die for what he did?

@Sey

Wolfie 38/40Hp | 1 Dmg | 4 Energy | 3 MIT  Hate: 4

Sey 200/200Hp l 3 Dmg l 14 Energy l 9 MIT Hate: 2

Boar 20/40HP | 3Dmg (Stunned 1 Turn)

DICE

Spoiler

ID#:71320

Battle: 8 (Success) [1Dmg to Boar]

Mob: stunned

Edited by Wolfie

"Dude..." The snowy-haired player would say to the man he had just met, seeing that he was already at the point of a breakdown. What has he seen in the past? This boar, they had just met, yet they act like it was the worst thing to exist. Was he hallucinating? Maybe the game had too much of a grip on him and turned him insane, and unfortunate but realistic path that some players might have to take. "You're not doing too much better at retaining your own sanity I'm afraid. You might want to stay back from it." But that was merely a suggestion. Who was he to try to force that upon him? With a shrug, he'd look back to the stunned boar as he swiped the spear forward once again, coating it in blue light as he made his way over towards it once again. Once within range, he'd stab it's legs twice with the Sword Art, Maiming Blow. This would send it to the red zone, and Sey would jump back, in case he was in the way of the player who most likely would have ignored him.

Sey 200/200Hp l 3 Dmg l 10 Energy l 9 MIT Hate: 3

Sword Art: Maiming Blow (4x1) x 3 = 12 DMG

Maiming Blow - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts.

Boar 8/40HP |  (Stun lifted)

Dice Roll

ID: 71347

BD: 8

MD: 8 (Boi, you're stunned!)

Wolfie heard a voice, it was the man he was with. He instantly snapped out of his episode. Looked at the man and said. “You’re right, sorry about that.” With that wolfie forfeited his attack and watched as the boar ran at him. It hit him hard but Wolfie knee what he was doing and wasn’t going down that easily. “Keep hold of yourself Wolfie, you gotta stay strong” He thought this as the boar jumped back. Looking at the man, it seemed he had accidently opened a pathway for the boar when he stepped aside to let Wolfie attack, Wolfie shrugged. But elected to watch him more closely to make sure it was by accident and not intentional. The last thing he needed was to be trapped with a creature he could kill and then be killed by said creature. He let himself re compose his thoughts and watched as the man attacked the boar.

@Sey

Boar 8/40HP | 3Dmg

Dice 

Spoiler

ID#:71348

Mob: 8 (hit) [3-3=1 Dmg to Wolfie]

Edited by Wolfie

He was unable to finish off the task like expected as he aimed for the final strike, dashing from side to side as quickly as he could to fool the eyes of the boar. However, not only was the computer able to see his movements, but it also placed it at an abrupt halt as it charged forward through the middle. As a result, the player would leap towards the right to narrowly avoid the attack, but it shamed him that he was unable to deliver the finishing blow while he was this close to victory. Regardless, this boar was going to be taken down, whether it be done with or without damage on his body. It was at that moment he would hear the apology from the other player, the one that seemed to have gone a bit insane back in the past. "Keep yourself safe over there, you look like you could use a break." Sey would reply to him in turn, though on the inside, he did feel relief. While he did seem a bit crazy, there seemed to be motive behind it. The MMO was able to turn anyone towards the edge, this player might have been one of them.

Boar 8/40HP | 

Dice Roll

ID: 71359

BD: 4

MD: 3

Edited by Sey

Wolfie watched as the man attempted to finish off the boar. He was unsure of what happened, Wolfie could see the man’s movements only because he had trained himself to be just as fast and able. The boar rushed at him once more, he was thankful for his mitigation. Luckily he was able to predict the boar who was now running rampant, it seemed that sanity wasn’t just something for non programed humans but was programed into the monsters as well. “I am going to look for an opening to attack, should I get the chance then I will talk it, if not then I will wait.” Wolfie said to the man, he wanted to watch how this man fought, see the problems and weak points in his former. Not to attack the man but just in case he needed them in the future. It was amazing how every fighting style, no matter how polished had flaws, you could never be unhitable no one ever would be.

Boar 8/40HP | 

DICE

Spoiler

ID#: 71373

Battle: 4 (fail)

Mob: 5 (fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Considering the fact that the enemy had been so low, he was going to continue triggering the Sword Arts he needed to in order to execute his attacks. Placing his spear tightly in his grip, he'd rush his body over towards the enemy once again with as much speed as he could execute. Considering how fast he was moving, it was not likely for him to dodge. But honestly, he could not care less. So he'd move over towards it to strike with Maiming blow once again, which would result in two strikes to the back of it's legs. In doing so, he would successfully carry out the attack, only for it to slam it's body into him in the process to get one final message out of the way, but only to shatter to pieces of data after that. As a result, it was now a defeated enemy among them, and they were able to get off with merely a few scratches, but that was about it. "Sweet! Looks like we did it! Shall we continue hunting?"

Battle Healing (Rank 1): +5 HP Per Turn

Sword Art: Maiming Blow - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts.

Damage: 4 x 3 = 12

Boar 0/40HP | 

ID: 71482

BD: 6

MD: 6

@Wolfie

Edited by Sey